When Jealousy Attacks

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

The next day...

Author's POV:

This day was another wonderful day for the friendship. Since Jaejoong and Taeyeon are now okay, Yunho and Tiffany planned another date for them.

"Oppa!! Let's watch movie together with Jae Oppa and unnie!!" Tiffany smirked.

"Sounds good Tiffany!! Wait I'll just call them."

"Hung!!" theyb both looked at Yunho. They were currently At the school plygrounds busy plying nd chatting. Yunho signalled them to go ner him.

"Yes hyung??" JAe asked.

"Do you want to have a date with Taeyeon??"

"Yeahh...probably..wae??"

"After  school, let's go to the mall and watch movies. How about that??" he continued.

"Great!! So..I'll just sy it to her. But don't worry..she'll come for sure!!" he smirked.

After classes...

Taeyeon's POV:

Aigoo..I'm so excieted!! I want to go now and watch movies with Jaejoong!!! Kyaa..but where was he now??

Jaejoong'S POV:

Yes!!! She said yes to my offer. Well, I really  love it!! Going out with your crush..cool!! I'll bring with me my camera.

At the mall...

Author's POV:

"Jae oppa, Tiffny unnie, are you ready??" Tiffny asked.

"Yeah!!" they chorused.

Then they now entered the cinema, with Taeyeon giggling back there.

"Kyaa..taxi girl, why are you so happy? Well, I know I'm hot but tht isn't an enough reason for you to giggle a ll the wy. Look!  all the people re staring to us.!!"

"Eeh...mianhe!! I'm just super excited nd tht isn't becuse you're hot. duh?! You're so ugly.!! Tsk..."

"Really?? Then why are you blusing each and every time I looked at you??"

"That's only your hallucintions!!"

"Whatever I'm still hot and ever awesome!"

Whentthe movie ended...

Yuri's POV:

Is that Jaejoong oppa? Kyaa...it's one of my greatest and ever luckiest opportunity!! Just wait for me there.

Then I walked near to him and talked to him seductively.

"Hi oppa!!'

"Ohw Yuri!!! Hello!!" then he looked awy, not even paying attention to my y revealling dress.

"Eeh..so did you ate dinner already??"

"Not yet. But I'm with Yunho, Tiffany and Taeyeon!!"

"Ah..I see..can I join you?"

"Yeh sure! Oh, here theya re!"

At the restaurant...

TAeyeon's POV:

"Oppa..say 'a' " Yuri commanded Jejoong.

Kyaa..what was this bully doing here?? She's flirting with my Jaejoong!1 Aigoo..I'll skin you live!! Wait m I jealous?? No wy!!

"Oppa here are more!!"

Now she wrapped her rms in his arms. Kyaa...such  !

"Unnie!! why aren't you eating you're food?"

"Huh?/! Ah me..? nothing!! I'm just thinking of something. Don't mind me I'm okay."

 

"Oh...you're just freaking jealous there nerd. Jealous much? then find soemeone fitted to you" she smirked.

"Wht??! Of course I'm not jealous!!!"

Jaejoong's POV:

She isn't jelous?? Even if the boy who likes her madly is with another girl?? iss..this girtl so insensitive!!

Taeyeon's POV:

Neh...I can't help it nymore!! Seeing my crush with another girl?? Aigoo...!!

"Yunho oppa, Tiff, I'll go now!"

"Hey wait Teyeon!! I 'll bring you home!!"

"Oppa!!" Yuri yelled nd glared on me.

"It's fine!! Just enjoy yourself with tht !! Good bye!"

"Hey Teyeon!!Teyeon!! Teyeon!!"

"What??!"

"are you jealous??"

"I said I'm not!!"

"Then why are you acting like that??"

Cause..cause..cause I don't know. and it's not even your business!!

"If you're really not, can you take  picture of us? Please?" Yuri hd s smirk on her face.

"Okay fine!!!"

The I began taking pictures. nd Yuri is posing so seductive!1 Yuck..a super !! IWWW!!

But honestly, each and everytime I'm seeing thier picture together...my blood is boiling!!

"Unnie! You're turn with Jae oppa, your bestfriend." then Tiffany pushed me towards Jaejoong and I felt he grabbed my waist.

"Make it somehow dairing..." Yunho tesed nd I blushed.

"Oky 1,2,3, sy cheese!!"

"Okay another one!!"

"And for the last one! the sweetest please!!"

"Tiff!!!"

"WAE? you're just friends..don't add colors unnie!!"

"She's right Taeyeon!1 You're lwys a green minded!!"

"Oky..in 1,2,3,!!' FLASHED!! THEN BOOM!!

jAE KISSED MY CHEEKS!!

"Like that Tiffany??"

"Yeh..super!! Can we have a re-shot?!" she teased.

"To me that's oky..I just do not know ith her.."

"Kyaa...Kim Jaejoong, did you just Kiss me??" I froze

"Yeh..why?? want to repeat it??"

"Repeat it yourself!!!"

"Do that also to me oppa"Yuri pouted.

"So...bye now guys! I got to bring Taeyeon home!"

At the food stall...

Jaejoong's POV:

We didn't go home straight cause my greedy crush suddenly felt hungry so we needed to stop over in  food stall. 

"Jaejoong I like that one!!" she pointed  koren barbecue

"OKayy!! hjussi, two of this please.'

While we re eting,  boy pproched Taeyeon.

"Hi cute girl!! I'm jinki, buteveryone clls me Onew, can we be friends?/" he lend his hands to Teyeon.

"Yeh sure!! I'm Im Taeyeon" and they both shook hands. My Taeyeon held his hands and my blood immediatley boil.

"Okay that's enough you can go now!!" I broke their hand from each other and pushed him way.

"Jae-"

"You can go now friendship ws enough!! " I yelled on him.

"Oky..so see you soon Taeyeon cutie!"

"hEY i'M the only one to call him cutie!! Kyaa..that boy so flirty!1"

"Jaejoong, why did you pushed him awy??"

"Cause I don't want seeing you holding other man's hnd, except fot me!!"

“Wae..do you think I want seeing you being fed by that stupid bully Yuri??" I yelled on him.

"Wht??! So you're jelous right there?"

"Wsn't tht obvious??"

"I'm sorry I didn't know"

"You're ever childish!! But he's too cute and kind. And I really want to-"

"aigoo...no buts!! Let';s ow go home!"

"HMP!!"

TAEYEON'S pov:

along the way to my house, we're not talking. i'm still sick of him. It's just holding hands and yet he's getting jealous?? He's jealous confirmed!!

"Jejoong?!"

"Yes??!"

"are you jealous to him??" I TEaSED.

"nO!!"

"SURE??!'

"YEAH...i DIDN'T have to..I'm more handsome than him."

"as what you said!!"

We then kept on walking and I noticed all the men were passing though are looking to me.

Jaejoong's POV:

kYaa..THESE BOYS, SO ERTED!! tHEY aRE FaNTaSIZING MY iM tAEYEON!! Wait for my authority.

Taeyeon's POV:

sUDDENLY, jaEJOONG held my waist, pulled me closer to him, and crap!! Kissed my cheeks!! for the second time around!! Well, that made me blush.

"Sorry, IF i HAVE TO DO THIS. bUT tHESE MEN aRE SO ERTED THAT THEY aRE FANTASIZING YOU." HE EXPLAINED.

"Why you're jealous??"

"No!! I'm just protecting you!"

"Sure??! How mny percent??"

"I'm really not jealous! 101 %!!"

"yES YOU ARE!!"

"nO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES"

"NO"

"YES!! fINE I'll go home by myself!! I hte you!!"

"Go!! Gora!! When I say I'm not I'm really not!! Go!! It's super duper ever fine to me!! No one will stop you!!'

"Fine!! Pabo!!"