The Unfold Truth

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

At the recovery room...

Author's POV:

Now the guards let Taeyeon pass and she's back now in the hospital.

"Unnie!!"

"Tifany!! What tok you so long? Yo made me worried to death."

"Eeh...I'm fien do'cha worry. I just had a lunch to a long lost friend, Yunho"

"Yunho, this was Taeyeon unnie, Tayeon unnie, this was Yunho" they both shake hands.

"Unnie, she my crush I'm telling to you" Tifany whispered to Taeyeon's ear.

"Ohw...not bad" she smiled.

"Ahmm...so do you mind if we'll visit Jaejong who's also here in the hospital? Let's go to his father's funeral."

At the funeral...

Taeyeon's POV:

Why does Jaejoong sound familiar? Did I already met him before?

Jae's POV:

What should be life now? Appa's gone and I will be the one in the charge in the company. I'm so useless, I never told him how much I love him. I'm always giving him headache and hatred. I'd never been a good son to him even though he gave me everything. If I can just bring back time, I'll say to him my last four unforgettable words, Appa, I love you.

"Hyung!!" Yunho tapped Jae's shoulder.

"Condolence dude. Be flexible and someday you'l find a way to move on."

"Thanks hyung, thanks for always being there."

"It's no problem as long as it's you. By the way, I want to introduce to you Tifany's friend, Taeyeon."

"Tayeon this is Jaejoong and Jae-"

"Enough!! Taxi girl you again?!"

"Yeah me again...and why you again?! Cn't you leave me? I'm so disgusted to your annying face. Why do you always need to follow me?"

"What?! me following you? hell yeah that's next to impossible. Don't turn the table around, you're the one who's following me. Go out!!" Jae grabed Taeyeon's wrist and dragged her outside.

"Hey let me go!! It hurts you know!"

"Fine!! Now answer my question, why you're always following me everywhere?"

"Hay...I'll repeat!! I am not the one who's following you. I'm Tifany's friend who's Yunho's friend and its Yunho who wants us to visit you. If i know that 'that' Jaejoong is who, I may not have accept the offer"

"Ohw really?! Now get out of here!! I don't need your disgusting face here. NOW!!" Jaejoong said angrily to the point where Taeyen jumped in fear.

"Jaejoong why are you scolding a pretty girl like her?"

"Noona...she's she's AHHHHH!!!!" Jaejoong puch the wall that made his hands bled.

"She's the F reason why I don't make it through with appa!!!"

"I don't understand you mr. heir. What do you mean? what did I do?"

"You're the reason why i haven't told appa that I love him, that I'm sorry for my mistakes, that-"

"And so how did I got involved there?"

"Because if you didn't block my way here in the hospital, i i didn't saved you, if i just let you be hit by the car, i may have arrive here early and be with apa before he died!!!"

"Je you're not making any sense. If it's app's time then it's appa's time. Don't blame it on her."

"That wasn't the point, if she didn't blocked my eay, I may have grabbed the chance to talk to apa before he died!!" he yelled

"Miss I'm so sorry for my brother's childishness. I'll punish her promise. You can go now"

"Noona?! You can't just let her go. It was the unfold truth and she must regret every part of it."

"Jaejoong it was not a truth, it was gain part of your childishness. When will you mature? when umma die? when I die? Jae you must be glad you save another life. But then that wasn't your doing. Your blaming her for your heroine deed!! Enough Jaejoong enough!!!"