Annoying Meeting

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

 

Author’s POV:

It’s 6:45 yet Taeyeon wasn’t’s awake yet. Usually she wakes up at 5-6 am to prepare for school. But because of the bruise she had on the left side of her face which gave her a headcahe as well, she woke up late. After another 15 minutes, she woke up and proceed later on the kitchen to cook her breakfast when suddenly her phone rang.

Taeyeon’s POV:

Phone call:

LJ oppa: Taeyeon!!

Me: Neh? Oppa? You look to rush. Where-

LJ oppa: Appa’s sick again. His lofe was fifty-fifty right now and you were asked by umma to come here right now as son as possible. Kay? Bye!!

Me: Oppa how-

She discontinue her sentence when she realized her oppa hang the phone.

“What am I gonna do now? Oppa’s sick again!! No oppa don’t leave me yet..I’m too young to ,lose you…please wait for me…” she murmured as she went outside and find a taxi. She stopped one and she proceeded inside. Not knowing a man living in front of her house also stepped inside the taxi using the other door. When they closed the dor, they were shocked.

“I rode this taxi first” they both exclaimed.

“Get out!!” they chorused again.

“Ahjussi stopped!!” for the third timke they chorused.

“Who the heck are you?? I rode this taxi first so you do must go out now!!!” Taeyeon yelled.

“FYI Miss….I’m the very first one to rode this. So you are the one commanded by ME to please get out of here!!” he yelled back.

“Okay fine this taxi was yours…..eat this as fast as you can and as hungry as you are….you ruined my ruined day!!Aishhhhh…” She stepped outside not knowing that a car was running towards her. She’s lucky the man’s reflexes are fast for so the man pushed her for her to be saved. She landed in the sidewalk and her knees bled.

“Aww….” She immediately held her hurt knee. “OMO I’m bleeding!!!”

“Kyaa…you’re really stupid!! Who in earth will go and crossed the street without even looking left or right. Look! You were hit and run. And thanks to me cause if I didn’t save you…maybe you’ll now join my sick relative in the hospital” he yelled.

“Excuse me ma’m and sir. You rode this taxi of mine the same minute and second . You have a tie. Where will you both go?”

“Seoul General Hospital!” they chorused again fot the 4th time.

“So since you’re both going there…no need for anyone to get out. You can rode my taxi the same time going on the same direction. You’ll pay half of the normal fee. Aishhh….I thought you were together”

“Ofcourse not!!” they chorused for the last time giving each other a death glare. When the bus stop, both of thme immediately proceeded to the information desk  and find their sick relatives.

At the recovery room…..

Taeyeon’s POV:

“Umma, where will appa wake up?” Taeyeon cried.

“Maybe later baby..maybe later…stop crying now..Yeobo loves us…he’ll not leave us in situations like this.”

A nurse then came and check appa’s condition. She said he already passed the critical level and will get better in no time. She opened the curtain on the other room and look who’s there. The man I rode with in the taxi. That annoying gentledog. Thanks God we’re going in the same direction, cause if not, I’ll really use my martial arts skills just to bring him out. I stared to him for a minute and felt pity for him.

Maybe he’s also rushing in the hospital because of his sick relative. Could it also be his appa? We’re on the same situation. But is seems that something’s  wrong. He and his other companions are crying. And the sick person seems to be dead. Poor man, you’re love one left you. Be flexible and move on, that’s life. I really felt pity for him. But on my shallow part, I’m kinda laughing. Well*ahaahhahahh* Look!! Seeing a masculine man crying like a girl?! Aish…I taeyeon..!! How dare you to laugh on this situation.

After crying and sobbing, the man’s family calm down. When he raised his head, our eyes met. And I could see hatred, frustrations, sadness and regret. I want to go there and hug him and say ‘condolence’.