Welcome to My Silly Life

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

 

Author’s POV:

Today was the first day of school. Every students are excited to meet their new pals, bffs, crushes and primarily, in-a-relationships. Every minute was safe and sound, sweet and exciting until…The famous nerd step into the spotlight…I mean..sunlight.

“IWWW!!!!Honey, can we please get out of here and find another place? I don’t want to be stuck here together with this freak nerd!! So disgusting..ehhh…” the girl stuck her tongue and sent the nerd a get-away glare as she walked nearer to the lovey dovey couples.

“As if I want!! Come on, my eyes can’t stand this Christmas light show anymore. Aish..!!!”then the sweethearts runaway disgustedly.

 

Taeyeon’s POV:

“What else will I expect from this cold-hearted creatures in seeing me? What’s more on downplaying and humiliating the weaks?” she mumbled. I'm the no other that famous nerd of Seoul High. I'm a full scholar who receives 1000 won each week as allowance from school, the 2nd honor  student of the last year’s 2nd year batch and now I'm truly determined to defeat the undefeated queenka plus the most intelligent in the batch, Kwon Yuri. I'm he greatest bookworm having a God gifted pictographic memory. And also, the best friend forever of Hwang Tiffany. The gorgeous but kind girl of Seoul High, unlike the other gorgeous girls. She’s also a top student and everyone thinks that her friendship with Im Taeyeon was a miracle. Imagine?! A gorgeous then a nerd? The best tandem.

I then proceeded to my new classroom. Nothing’s expected cause I'm I-A again, the star section. She opened the door then BOOM!! The whole classroom exploded in laughter especially the Girl Power group including Yuri, the leader, Jessica, Sunny, Hyoyeon, Sooyung, Yoona, Seoyhun.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! What the hell??!! She’s still here?? AHAHAHAHAHHA!! Freak nerd!! Marty the Martians cousin!!! Ahhahahaha…I can’t breathe…ahahahahah!!!!”Sunny laughed like there’s no more tomorrow.

“Tsk…yah!! Famous nerd you’re still here?? Were you not tired yet of being bullied. I’m a concern citizen of Seoul. So..I guess you must transfer now, as in right now,…immediately in other school. In a school where aliens are allowed. Wish there’s one” Jessica smirked.

“Want some more experience huh? Don’cha worry we’ll give it all to you. BETTER than ever” Hyoyeon added.

Kyaa….whenever this girl group speaks, it gives me super duper goose bumps. I can still remember the silly things they’ve done to me. Spilling of juices, throwing of eggs, stealing of P.E. uniform, and the never failing hell-worse glares.

“Nah…queen..queenkas…I don’t want those things again to happen. Look, it’s my new haircut this year. So…may you please grant me a new hair new life??”Taeyeon said nervously to the point where her forehead was freaking sweating.

Then Yuri walked to her and ruffled her weird newly cut hair.

“So..this was what you call new hair cut?? You must be so proud of it aren’t you?” she said blocking Taeyeon’s ay in.

“Eh..uhmmm..so..your highness, may you please let me pass now??”

“Tsk…why on earth will I Do that??” Yuri teased.

“You ruined our day especially our tantalizing eyes. So…I guess you better deserve a WELCOME CONSEQUENCE” she smirked and signaled Jessica to get the scissors. Everyone inside the room wasn’t talking, wasn’t breathing and doing a no blinking policy. They were all puzzled on what would be Girl Power’s next move.

Everything seems to be in slow motion. The scissors finally reached Yuri’s palm.

“It was too long yet…we still need to cut it a little more” Yuri cut immediately Taeyeon’s hair but her reflexes are fast so she won in escaping Yuri’s evil plan. She tried to run but Jessica tripped her and she landed on the floor. And because of Yuri’s too much force in holding the scissors, when Taeyeon dodged the thing Yuri was Sunny’s arms instead of Taeyeon’s hair.

“OUCH!! Crap!!” Sunny yelled in pain as blood flow from her wound. Everyone was super shocked and afraid on what will be that accident can go.

“Omo unnie!! I didn’t mean to..MIANHAE” Yuri was really upset.

“This was all your fault stupid nerd!!” Seoyhun held Taeyeon’s hair tightly and then pushed her towards the wall. Tayeon’s face bang on the wall and it immediately turned from pink to red violet.

“Ah…queen…queenkas” Teayeon cried and almost fainted but she tried to keep strong as their new teacher entered the room.

“OMG girls!! What’s happening here??!!” the teacher said worriedly.

“Nah…none ma’m. Ahmm..we’re just…we’re just“ Yuri’s out of words.

“We were just practicing for the act we will be doing on the English Month” Jessica continued.

“Then why was that English Month need to have a practice of wounded arm*pointed Sunny* and bruised face*pointed Taeyeon* And why was that so early? It’s only the first day of school and then now you have a major event to prepare with?”

 

“Ahmm…pardon me for my words ma’m but your only new here in Soul High if I’m not mistaken and you haven’t known yet the major events here. It’s automatic that from the first day of school students need to practice for the English Month” Tiffany explained and the whole GP members smirked in success*dirt cleaned*

“Okay I understand but how about this wound and bruise?” she furrowed.

“Ahmm…it wasn’t true ma’m.” Sunny said ignoring the pain which was really killing her inside.” It’s just artificial ..Right? Taeyeon-sshi?”

“Uh….yes ma’m.”

”Hay….” The teacher took a big sigh. “You do scared me a lot. You must be the best actresses of Seoul High. Anyways, go and find now your seat. Will start the class in just a minute.”

At the Canteen….

Tiffany’s POV:

Ahmmm….where can be Taeyeon unnie now? I do really missed her. It’s been two months since the last time I’ve seen her cute face. I wonder how was she look like now. She told me in text that she had a new hair cut. Maybe she’s cuter now. Aigooo!!!

Then Tiffany’s eyes darted on the last table in the canteen. Sitting there was a girl who holds an ice pack in her left hand and reading tons of books.

“Unnie!!” Tiffany called Taeyeon.

“Tiff!!” she smiled.

“Omo!! Unnie what happened to your delicate face?”

A boy heard the word ‘delicte’ and turned immediately to the girls.

“Where? Who has a delicate face? Her?!” he shouted in horror as he pointed Taeyeon full of disgust. “Girl you must be blinded. Well, her beauty’s extinct you know!!”

“That isn’t your business!!” Tiffany glared at him.

“Buahahahahahahahha…that will never ever be my business!!” he laughed evily. “Her?! That nerd alien? Woah…Seeing a wounded alien?! Dude that’s super cool!!” he continued doing high five with his friend.

Taeyeon bit her lips and almost cry but Tiffany comforted her.

“Neh…unnie! Just don’t mind him. Don’t worry, someday, he’ll have tons of huge pimples in his face and will be called: the best stupid BEAST!!!”

“Tsk….you never fail to cheer me up. Thanks Tiff!!” she smiled.

“Aigoo…at least now you’re smiling!! Unnie..now tell me the truth, was it another work of art of Girl Power?” Taeyeon just nodded slightly.

“They are super duper ever rude!! Doesn’t they have any passionate and concerned hearts? Why do they need to do this to you..fyi for ALL THE TIME??!! They are really witches!!” Tiffany said not knowing the girl group was behind her.

Author’s POV:

The group heard every little thing Tiffany said especially the word ’witches’. No one before had ever dare to say those harsh words to them. Then they came up again with a flawless sure to succeed plan. They mixed all the flavors of shakes they have, put toppings in it and then pfffttss…..they spill it on to Tiffany’s head. The whole canteen seemed to crack in no time because of endless laughters.

“Curious much? Then that’s the revenge+stupidity=endless laughter answer. Contented?!” Yuri smirked.

“Ahhh…OMG Tiff!!” Taeyeon said truly worried. Tiffany was speechless.

“Running out of words? Then here’s another!!” Jessica slapped her a strawberry cake. “Know what to say already?”

“Girls enough!! Pardon her for her words. I’ll make sure she will not do the same thing again.” Taeyeon pleased the group but GP just ignored her.

“You may call us es but not witches!!” Jessica said angrily.

“Last but not the least….-” Seoyhun

“despite…the best!!” Sunny continued. In just one blink, condments were spilled on Tiffany’s uniform.

“IWWW!!! You smell like a rat. Horrible!! Come on girls, enough for the fun. Let’s just continue this tomorrow.” Yuri said and the group walked away with an evil smile.

“Tiff are you okay?’ Tiff wiped her tears and spoke;

“I’M OKAY UNNIE. I’m already immune to their evil deeds. Tsk….let me clean up. Want to lend some hand?” she smile despite of ruined reputation.

“Ofcourse!! Always…”

At the locker room….

Author’s POV:

“Hmmm..I think we can have a funny+ever flawless=divine revenge with the witches.” Taeyeon exclaimed.

“Neh? How?

”Let’s put trashes and cockroaches egges in the witches’ locker!!”

“And how does that became flawless?”

“We’ll use gloves to resist the dirt and as well as to hide out finger prints. After that, we will leave a goodbye note saying: Surprise from your ex-boyfriends. I enjoyed you girls but I enjoyed this fresh revenge better. Hearts…..:P”

“Woah!! I now believe you’re an amazing nerd!!”

“In tons of bfs they had, that they just toyed around, it wasn’t anymore surprising to have a revengeful one”

“Right!! So should we start now?

 

“Right now!!”

Author’s POV:

After the swimming lesson, the GP members went to their lockers to change clothes. Not knowing Taeyeon and Tiffany was sneaking to them not far from that room.

“Wahhhh…it’s so refreshing…swimming I love it!! By the way, Yuri unnie, do you got coach Lee’s heart already?”

“In no time for for sure sis. My 101th toy.” She said smiling then she opened her locker then pewwwwwss….

“IWWWWWWWW!!!! Sh*t what is this?!!” Yuri yelled angrily. *That was the greatest yel I ever heard on Yuri. She must be really angry* Taeyeon thought.

“YUCK!!” Me too!! What’s this?! Freak show….?” Seoyhun

“Me too!! Err….so disgusting!!!!” Sunny

“Me too!! ”The remaining exclaimed.

“Look pals..a note!! From our ex??” Jessica

“Ah whatever..I don’t give a damn. They were truly stupid!! Let’s just call the janitors to clean this immediately” Yuri said truly angry to the point where her face turned all red.

Tiffany’s POV:

“Unnie*hahahah* now we*ahhahhhaha* got our true revenge!!”

“Yeah right!! Flawless ever…Mission succeed!! Hell yeah..that’s what you deserve ..BLEEH!” She stuck her tongue.