2ND Move- Let’s give them an out-of-town date (part 1)

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

Midnight at his room…

Tiffany’s POV:

I woke up and saw Yunho sleeping in his study table while me slept on his sweet scented bed. I went over him and checked if his really asleep. I then saw his angelic face…sleeping soundlessly. Then…

“Tiff!!” He suddenly called. I was startled. Sleep talking??!!! “Are you okay? Mianhae..” he continued almost in whisper form but I could still hear it.

There’s a part in my heart that rejoiced. He said my name and not that Suhee. He remembered me!! And maybe, I’m also in his dreams. I still love you oppa, still. Then I pecked his cheeks and went back to my dreamland, hoping that I’ll also see him in my dreams..<3

Tomorrow morning…

Yunho’s POV:

I had a dream last night, that Tiff kissed me in my cheeks. I touched my cheeks and smiled. It seems that it’s real!! Aigoo!!

When I went downstairs, I saw her cooking with Lee Ahjuma.

“Juheun achim Ahjuma, Tiff!!!”

“Same to you oppa. Thanks for yesterday!!” she sent me her sweet smile that made my heart beat faster.

“It’s no problem, Bt the way, what are you cooking?”

“Ah..it’s a Japgwapyon

“Is that for me??”

“Yeah..actually. It’s my way of thanksgiving.”

“Ohw..sounds delicious!! May I taste that now?”

“Eh..it’s still in the cooking process.”

“Ah..I  see. So I’ll just wait for that!”

Along the way to school…

Author’s POV:

After the two ate their breakfast and prepared for school, they now started making their way, by walking.

“Oppa..how’s Suhee?”

“I don’t know, I don’t want to know and most of all I don’t care!!”

“Really? Wae?”

“She told me to abandon you and just let faith save you, I’m not that stupid to do so. Well, she’s really in drugs..so rude!!”

“You disobeyed her commands?? But how about your relationship??”

“I already cut that game, we’re over. I’m tired of playing for the game of two only. She’s too much!!’

“So sad to hear that.”

“So sad or so happy?”

“Happy?? Of course not!! I know you loved Suhee with all your heart and soul and it’s so bad to know it ended uselessly. I know your still heart broken, and I pity you for that. In short, there’s nothing to be happy with.”

“You’re really kind. Even though she wants to let you be or what else, you still have concern for you. Maybe we’re not really meant for each other. Cause maybe, I’m meant for someone who will take care of me..with all her heart and soul. Someone like a healer, like a doctor, like an angel sent from above, who will heal my broken heart. Someone, who is like you.” He said it full of emotions, not even taking his eyes off of her. And she froze and blushed.

“Me??!”

“Yeah..I know you still have a crush or love for me. And I also feel that way before. Now that we’re officially over, I’m willing to have that feeling again. I want you to replace Suhee”

“But why me?! Yes maybe I do want you but.. I’m not pretty, I’m not rich, I’m not smart..-“

“Not like anyone else. To love isn’t to find a perfect person, but to love is to find an imperfect person perfectly.”

“Wow….nice words?? Of assurance??”

“Yeah..I assure…you’re not like anyone else right now..my eyes, are only for you.” Then he winked and she just rolled her eyes.

“So…you like me..and I can say I LIKE YOU Too..so we’re now…..-” he scratched his head and continued shyly.  “You know?? Together…?” he was surprised she chuckled.

“Hey Tiff I’m serious!! Why are you chuckling there huh?”

“Cause you’re so confident. Well, as you know I’m not easy to get.” She continued to walk with a smirked and left him mouth open.

“Hey Tiff!! Kyaa..you silly girl wait for me!!!” he yelled on her.

“Lalalalalalalalallalala!!” she teased.

Yunho’s POV:

Did she just rejected me??

We then  continued walking and laughing as well. Until we reached the school and…

“Good morning Yunho oppa!! Same to you Tiff!!” Taeyeon greeted us.

“So..how are the two of you doing now?” Jaejoong asked.

“Great!! We’re now..okay.” Tiff replied first.

“And I already said sorry to her.”

“Woah amzing!! So for now, I want to inform you that Me and my Taeyeon..-”

“Can you repeat what you had just said…’My Taeyeon??!!’ duh…? am I yours??” Taeyeon cut his sentence with disgust.

“Yah..why you don’t want that term? Okay fine I’ll change it. So back to the top. Me and my baby, Taeyeon..”

“Jaejoong!!” she eyed him critically.

“Another one?! So me and my honey..-” then she finally covered his mouth.

“Do you want me to kick your off?” Taeyeon warned him and we laughed.

“Your under hyung!!” I

“Just kidding you know. Okay now serious!! Me and TAEYEON!!!..-“ he emphasized her name..ONLY.

“Are having an out-of-town trip. So..you guys want to join. I’ll bet you it’ll be fun!1” he smirked.

“Yes maybe..but I Don’t like that SMIRK OF YOURS. What’s that for?”

“And I don’t like that question, it’s so..argghh..whatsoever you call that. Anyways, it’s none of your business still. It’s ours..” she pointed Taeyeon then winked at her..

“Do you want me to drag you in hell now?” she glared at him and the latter pouted.

“Aigoo..you two are so cute couples!!!” Tiffany added insult to injury.

“We are not a couple Tiff!”

“Ohw really?”Yunho teased.

“Do you want to join him I hell? It’s for free to anyone..especially..to MOUSE teasers like you.” She played along.

“And I can also say your then a teaser.” Yunho gulped.

“Yeah..for situations like this!!”

“Let’s stop the madness before it all explode. So..oppa, I will come!!!” Tiffany changed the topic.

“Okay so..let’s see each other at Seoul’s National Airport at 9 am sharp, TOMORROW. Bring clothes and snacks. I’ll be the one in charge for fair, food there, cottage, entrance, and anything. We’ll go with the whole dbsk group together with this besties. I’ll be expecting you all there so don’t you dare to betray me or else…”

“No need for threats!! We know you’re a monster that can eat humans like us in just one bite!! So, we’ll definitely, not betray you. Promise!!” She again. “Right guys?”

“Hmm!!” me and Tiff chorused.

Then Taeyeon and Tiff walked first.

“Kyaaa..ImTaeyeon why are you so rude today? No one told me before that I’m a monster!!!” he yelled to him but she didn’t respond.

“Baby!!” he teased and she stopped. Even though I couldn’t see her face cause she’s facing the opposite direction, I can say she’s totally in red face for the whole crowd looked at her when Jae . I can feel her blood is boiling. Good luck hyung!! (o.0)

“Wae babe? Are you pms-ing today??” Jae smirked.

Taeyeon’s POV:

Wae babe? Are you pms-ing today?? Wae babe? Are you pms-ing today??Wae babe? Are you pms-ing today??

What the F?? Didn’t he know that it’s  too personal to ask? In front of the whole crowd for God’s sake!! Kim Jaejoong I’ll kill you!!

I turned around and faced him.

“What did you just said? I didn’t hear it clearly, can you repeat it for me..babe??” it’s part of my revenge. Revengeful,  revenge.

Jaejoong’s POV:

Babe? She called me the same way too? Wow..She’s so fast she already fell to my charms. Aigoo..!! Kisses on heaven.Muaaah!!!

Taeyeon’s POV:

Before he could speak I walked nearer him. And I can say he’s eavesdropping I called him also that disgusting ‘babe..’eeeehhhh..

“I asked,  If you’re pms-ing. But I know now the answer no need to explain. You’re not cause you called me back to our call sign..ehehehehe you know what you’re so-”

“Yeah I know what you’re going to say. Now, do you want some..kiss?” I asked him seductively.

“Yeah sure!!” wow so erted!! He fell immediately to my plan..stupid!!

We’re now only centimeters away in face..and I’m holding his tie.  I Wrapped my arms around his neck and moved my face closer to him. I can tell the whole crowd in the hallway wasn’t breathing. They are waiting for the unexpected to happen, sorry much that will never happen…..

~really??~ a small voice inside me spoke. Whatever shut up there.

“now..baby..- “ eeehh..I feel like vomiting. “Call all your Gods, if you have any.”

“Yeah I have one. And you’re the angel He sent for me, to give me a good morning kiss” he winked that made me chuckle.

“Hehehehe..you’re really silly. Did you pray for your salvation already…I’m going to bring you to paradise.”

“Yes!! A million times already. But then I don’t want to be saved anymore, if I’m with you, cause you’re already the answered prayer.”

“Really?? Well I can say that’s not me yet. For now, I just wished you and your beloved God are really close to each other. Cause this kiss will going to leave a hickey.” The whole crowd giggled. STUPIDS!!! And I also noticed the Girl Power group is starting to curse me for stealing their erted dream away. Watch what am going to do to him. For sure you’ll love him more.

“Hickey?” she smiled widely that he can swallow my whole face.

“Yeah..hickey!! Hickey in eyes!!” then I punched his face, wanting him to have a very bad black eye.

I saw the whole crowd saying ‘O’..Yeah..that’s OH MY GOSH!!

“Treat that hickey well huh??!! Bye Jae!!”

Author’s POV:

“AAAAA….AWWWW!!!” Jae yelled in pain and she left.

“Hyung you alright??” changmin asked worriedly.

“ are you that stupid maknae?? Cant’ you seen I was kiked by that stup-..errrr. That two-faced Taeyeon!!! In the balls hell no!!“

“Wow that’s too embarrassing hyung. You got hit by a girl!!” Junsu .

“Yah..dolphin!! Do you want me to turn you into a sea lion??! If you doesn’t have something good to say you better shut up!!” JAE  yelled on him.

“But he’s still Kim Jaejoong the Hottest Kingka..that will never be erased.” Yunho comforted him.

At his room...

Oppa do you want some kisses? Oppa do you want some kisses? Oppa do you want some kisses?

Aisssh!!! That girl so seductive!! She made my sleeping hormones alive!!

Wait, I thought she's innocent. But if you can just see how daring she moved nearer me; how playful she held my necktie; how seductive she said those chanting words of temptation..-

"KIM JAEJONG!!!" my thoughts were interrupted when Ms. Kang, the most terror teacher of Seoul High called my ever hot name. I immediately stood up and asked politely, "Ma'm?"

I don't know why but by the way she looks at me gives me shivers. She's looking at me as if I have done something wrong; something bad; something immoral. Like a murderer, , robber or whatsoever. She's eyeing me as if I'm a CRIMINAL?!!

"How how de carbao Mr. Kim?" she continued in a teaser way that made me puzzled.

What the heck how how de carabao is she saying?

"Ma'm??!" i repeated my question.

"What kind of operating system do you have in your mind? DOS? Windows 98? 93? 3.x? We'll for your information Mr. Kim, we're now in Windows XP and 2007. But your lustful brain seemed so log." she emphasized the word LUSTFUL.

I can't really figure what this terror, strict, or freak accounting teacher is saying.

"Mister are you with us??! Well, if you don't know it we're in 3rd floor I-B of Seul High. But your LUSTFUL brain is desperately occupied by that she!!"

Okay I’m super confuse now. What the hell is this teacher saying?!

I looked at Junsu and he sent me a worried to death look followed by an expression saying. 'you're dead condolence!!'. I raised my eyebrows and turned my attention back to my FREAK teacher.

"Seriously ma'm, what the hell are you trying to say?"

"But if you can just see how daring she moved nearer me; how playful she held my necktie; how seductive she said those chanting words of temptation. Now I am SAYING THAT YOU SAID YOU'RE LUSTFUL THOUHGTS LOUD. aND IF YOU'RE STILL DREAMING FOR THAT 'SHE, YOU CAN FREELY FET OUT OF MY CLASS. THE OR IS WIDELY OPEN FOR YOU. GET OUT!!!!" then that's it! My terror, as in TERROR teacher EXPLODED. That made the birds flew away, my classmates to stop talking secretly, my body to shake. DOOOOMMMMSSSDAYYYY!!!!

Seoyhun's POV:

I was sitting in my chair safe and sound.  Giving my full atention to Ms. Kang discussing a new lesson. Until we al heard Jae oppa who's sitting at my back said something. I looked at him and furrowed. He seemed so occupied to the extent that he said his thoughts, the lustful ones loud; as in LOOOUUUDDDD!!! Ms. Kang stopped stop and got his attention. From the start I know that he'll be punish for foolishness. And I already felt pity on him. Then suddenly Ms. Kang exploded. Knowing her as the most terror teacher of Seoul High, you could probably pee on your pants. It made me really nervous to the extent that I began sweating like a pig. Everybody in the room is freaking shaking scared to death. Until Jaejoong oppa, or should I say Kim Jaejong spilled.....

spilled....

spilled....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

S

P

I

L

L

E

D!!!!!!!!!!

A C2 ON MY SKIRT!!!(A/N: a c2 is some sort of a drink, which is colored as brown.) I immediately stood up and:

"FUC-"

"WORDS Ms. Sunny!!!" Ms. Kang eyed me critically.

Oh whatever STUPID BIT*H TERROR FREAK SH*T teacher....I cursed her in my mind.

"Sunny sunbae are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked worriedly. My tympanic membrane vibrated and I killed her RIGHT AWAY  in my fantasy world. DIE KIM HYOYEON!!!! DIE!! DIE!! DIE!! DARN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Do you want her to sue you for asking that stupidity?! Of course she isn't!!" Jessica glared at her.

"Uhmmm, Ms. Kang, may you please excuse us first? We'll just help Sunny sunbae in cleaning this dirt caused by the ALMIGHTY KIM JAEJOONG!!" Seoyhun said thoise last three words in front of Jaejoong's ears.

Jaejoong's POV:

"YAH!!!" I yelped with irritation.

WAIT!!! What the hell just happened?

My Nasty Brain:

You!!| SPILLED!!| C2!!| on!!| SUNNY!!|

I did??!!!!!

"So...Mr. Almighty Kim Jaejoong......, I bet you know what happens next to fools and block heads like you....GO GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!!" she yelled again.

Oh My Green Green Green Grass she could probably make an earthquake with a magnitude of 20!!!

"Eh.?? Ara. Ara." I just nodded. I'm helpless!!! This is so EMBARASSING!!! :((((

Taeyeon's POV:

Am I just exaggerating things or I really felt a thunderbolt? no it's so sunny today. earthquake? no things are still on their correct positions. then what is that?!! yah!! it's so irritating!! I thought my eardrum is going to break.

"Sir!" I raised my right hand and got the attention of my teacher.

"Yes Ms. Im?"

"May I go to the C.R. please?"

"Sure!"

I went out and walked through the hall way. It but I bet I got deaf by that some sort of noise. I reached the female's c.r. and EWW!! I'm gonna puke. It's like it's been abandoned for 20 years. I have no choice but to went down and use the other c.r. As I pass through the room of II-A, Jaejoong's room, i saw him outside. Squatting, with both hands sideward and with lots of books in each side. I furrowed. Then he noticed me. And so he gave me the greatest glare he could do. His eyes was like: this-is-all-your-fault!! Then he mouthed me the words: HAPPY MUCH?? Then glared again. Wow, did i hit him that much? Hell yah he deserves that!!

Suddenly...

"Mr. Kim, what are you saying and glaring out there?" from the tone of voice that can make anyone sweat like pig, I knew it was Ms. Kang, my favorite yet terror accounting teacher. She went out and saw me.

"Oh, my little duckling!! what are you doing here?" she smiled and hugged me.

Jaejoong's POV:

What the hell was on this seductive girl that wasn't in me? Why was this Ms. Kang the terrotists is so good and sweet to her? What bad air had just came?

"Uhmm..Ma'm, I'm just going to the c.r."

"Ohw, so, it's nice to see you again. And don't you ever dare to be like this erted jerk" he pointed me as if I'm a deadly disease.

Whatever I'm still awesome, don't I?