I don't need her and I don't need anyone!!!

The Reverse Effect of Our Kindness

 

Author's POV:

It's been 3 days since Yunho found out Suhee's top motive, but yet there isn't an official break up. And it's also been 3 days since he didn't come to school.

Tiffany's POV:

Where are you oppa? Where are you? Why aren't you going to school? are you going to drop out? Please don't!! I can't lose you yet...

"Tiffany can i talk to you?" it was Jaejoong oppa.

"yEAH...actually..I really need someone to talk to."

At the rooftop...

"Wow oppa!!! You're really great in arts!!"

"Yeah I know cause it's your no other that artsitic oppa!!"

"And I can also say cupid was also good in striking lonely hearts. It's full of Unnie and your pictures together, hlding hands, intimate moments, laughing, chatting, playing...sweet huh??!!!"

I teased that made him blushed.

"Ehehehe..I made you blush!!"

"Kekekek..I just want to know if you're alright .so?"

"Hmmm..actually not. I wonder do broken hearts go..."

"In my heart..hehehe....just kidding!!!"

"How's Yunho oppa?"

"He's not answering our calls, not going to school, not even showing the edge of his shadow. Now the point is..do you still have a crush on him??"

"Yeah maybe!! An maybe it's also wrong to say please love me too cause I know he'll never do. Cause somebody else is waiting there inside for him" I said tear-eyed.

"Hey that’s a song!!! You're relly good in music..by the way..I don't really like Suhee for her..cause from the start I know that she's a gold digger!!"

"???"

"And who's I want for him is you?? I know he’s your crush and as well as him to you so...I guess you can stick together."

"What??!! I mean I know that but how will that next to impossible dream happen?'

"Seduce him!!! As simple as that!!!"

"But it isn't easy to seduce a man.. and a kingka fyi!!"

"That's why I'm here. I'm willing to help you in that mission."

"Wow you're really my oppa!!'

"As always!!" then they hugged each other.

At his house...

Yunho's POV:

It's been 3 days since I found out Suhee's top hurting secret. but I can still feel the pain until now. The greatest pain I'd ever experienced. It seems that  the dark day was just yesterday. When will time heal this aching wound in my heart? And who will have the courage to cure it?? can someone??

Jaejoong's POV:

II wonder if  Yunho will be hooked by Tiffany's charms. I know he's easy to be attracted and in love, but as of now, I don't know. He's ever timid and cold. I wonder if Tiffany can cure his wound. But I hope she can and she will...

"Ahjuma..wher'e your young master?" I asked. I'm with the whole dbsk group and the two besties, Tiffany and my no other than crush..Taeyeon<3.

"He's in his roo young master"

"Okay.. Kindly give us some food."

Upstairs, in his room...

"Yunho??!!!" the door was open so we decided to went in. We saw him drinking red wine.. who became her water these last three days, drank as always.

"Dude what the hell was with you again?" changmin.

"I am always in hell. Want to join?" he smirked.

"Yunho oppa stop!!!Stop this show. It isn't good for you anymore."

"And who are you to command me to do so?"

"I have a crush on you, I'm your secret admirer, I'm your lover or whatsoever you call that stupidity. But what I only know is that I lOve you more that Suhee does!!"

"yOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING. lEAVE NOW!!!"

"i KNOW WHAT i'M SAYING AND i'M SURE TO WHAT i'M SAYING!! yOU!! You are a hypocrite!! Blocking everyone even your friends in the way through your heart.'

"Nonsense!!!"

"I'm trying to make a sense!! I maybe a now, stupid, !! But cupid my heart for you. so why can't you even accept that?" I cried.

"Go away!! I don't need you and I don't need anyone else!!" he yelled then punched the wall that made his fist bled.

"Let's go now guys.. he's not in the right condition." Junsu suggested,

"HYUng was right." Yoochun second the motion.

"Tiff stop crying!!! He don't desrve it!!" Jae held her hands then left.

"Mickey, think first before you act or say a single word. You don't have any idea how your words stabbed Tiffany's fragile heart. You're really a stupid hypocrite!! Watch your back and be sorry for your mistakes now. Regrets will surely kill you soon. Watch your back Yunho, before it's too late. Before the dbsk is gone, before Tiffany is gone, and before everyone was gone. changmin said then he left also.

Yunho's POV:

Is that our maknae?? am I really that rude?? i never saw him before as serious as that..."