Back to School

Snow and Bubble Gum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A crutch is at other hand support her to walk back to school. Hella school is coming again. She sighed, not because of school but she needs to walk with a crutch that definitely bothers her. A bandage neatly wrapped around her knee needs few weeks to recover fully. 'Get well soon, okay?', that's all everyone said to her as they saw her in crutch. Well, it's not really helping but quite inspiring her to face a hardship that she has to. She won't complaint, she won't sigh but she will be grateful. At least, she gets rest for long time before start it all over again.

 

"Hey, girl!" A voice that creates a smile on her lips every time it greeted her at the first place. She looked at him with a morning smile and surprised at his changes but it perfect. She peered at him with a wonder looks as her smile still doesn't fades. "Your hair, Jeon!" She said, exciting tone in her voice. He brushed his hair back with his fingers but it fell down back on his forehead as a small wind pushed it all over again. "Cool, right?" He raised his brows shamelessly. She shrugged, lifted her brows up with a careless look. A dark brownish hair perfectly for him suited with his fair skin and pink lips created a more attractive look. "I'm the one who'd supposed to comment your hair first, not yourself, Jeon Jungkook!" He laughs. He walked slowly along with him matching her pace on their way to class. “You should see Yoongi hyung and Jimin hyung’s hair. They’re superb cool!” He took out his phone and goes to his gallery. He gave a look of picture of Jimin and Yoongi together to her. She widened her eyes impressed with their brand new hairstyles. Yoongi on his blonde hair and Jimin on his reddish hair gets Yein in admire.

 

“Absolutely cool.” She added, her sparkling eyes still locked on Jungkook’s screen. He put his phone back inside his pants pocket stopping her to watch it longer. “Remember, you’re my fans! Don’t love those hyungs.” He whines with a death glare to her. “Geez, what the heck! I think I’m Jimin’s fans already. Sorry! Who was Jeon Jungkook once again?” She held her chin confusedly where Jungkook’s face appeared into her ‘cloud’ above her head. “The heck, no! You must stick as my fans forever, understand?” He pouted with a bit upset on his face. “Let’s see if that possible.” She continued her walking first leaving Jungkook behind. He smirked in disbelief, then started to catch Yein’s step up back again. Yein noticed more eyes on her, which to Jungkook actually who standing beside her. She hid her smile away from Jungkook as she knew everyone will love his new hairstyle more than herself. Indeed, good looking guy will get attention more, especially from the girls.

 

She put her crutch side of her desk after let Jungkook get into his desk first and taking sit together. He already put his fist at head lazily as a support him to wake up. He locked his face to her watching her fixing her on the chair. “Do you know we will have quiz tomorrow? It’s Math quiz…” He said in lazy tone as he was waiting a response from Yein. Yein immediately turned her head and widened her eyes surprisingly. “What?! Ma…math quiz?” She leans in on the back of her chair as she sighed to hear another Math quiz. He nodded frantically, “Why? What’s wrong?” as he watched her deep sigh. She fixed again her back and did the same thing as Jungkook, putting her fist on her cheek to support her head facing his face. She looked at his eyes, “I didn’t study anything about Math yet. I screwed! Why don’t tell me about it?” She moaned with a sigh. He chuckled, “I told you right?” She rolled her eyes, “When were you told me?” She asked. He made his pokerfaced, “Just now…at least I’m telling you now. You still got time to study.” He sounded so relaxed with his eyes are half closed. She punched him on the arm, “Don’t sleep smart , you just got into the school like it’s still on 8 am in the morning.” She warned him. ‘This guy, geez,’ she frowned at him.

 

“Are you okay?” He whispered, staring at her once he completely knocked down on the desk with his arms as a pillow. “Let me test you on Math quiz… ready?” She lowered her glance to Jungkook who putting his head down on the desk with his eyes half closed. “What?” She gets annoyed with him. “1+1=?” He threw out a quiz. She clenched her teeth, are you kidding me, huh smart , “Of course, three, everyone know.” She teased, not playing with his stupid question. He chortled adorably, “Heck you are so brilliant. How did you know it was three?” He clapped his both hands in advance. “You lost your mind, I guess, Jeon Jungkook. Just sleep!” She patted his head gently spontaneously locking her attention on her book. He smiled as he felt comfortable being into her pat. “You’re like my mom.” He exclaimed, smirking while his eyes on her. “Yes, I am your mom.” She still focused on her book ignoring Jungkook once she released her palm away from his head. He laughed. He didn’t know how many times he laughed since this morning the first he met her. No more gloomy morning and sleepy eyes every time he laughs with her.

 

He took out her Math book as he noticed Yein stuck at a difficult question. “Let me see,” He stole her book and look at that question. He started to observe the question carefully and trying to figure out what formula he can use on Integration topics. He hastily wrote on her book with a wooden pencil. He put his pencil down once he finished his writing and again, back to his head down on the desk. She pulled it closer to her and takes a look on it. It clearly show the calculation way with correct answer and ‘you can ask me anytime, sweetie.’ She smirked looking at him who was smiling silly to her face as her expectation; he was doing it on purpose. “You should be my teacher, instead.” She mumbled, moving on the next question of Integration. He beamed, “Pay me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter