Last Performance with Snow

Snow and Bubble Gum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't believe you guys will graduate soon. You are grown up a lot." Namjoon wiped his faked tears inside his eyes and a sobbing sound.

Yoongi whined annoyingly, "Aish, your sobbing sound is so ugly. Stop it, Namjoon!" He took a side long glance to him irritated with his weird acting. He then patted Jungkook's shoulder, "Wow, I remember first time I met you and now you are even taller than me. I'm so proud of you, if you want to know." He said, smiling like a proud dad of his son. Jungkook grinned showing his teeth especially his bunny teeth makes him looks so cute and mostly baby-faced with 19 years old age.

"I hope you are growing to be mature guy and stop bullying your hyung!" Jimin hit his  shoulder hardly in man style.

"Let's take a photo, boys!" Jin called them to look at one direction which is directly to his camera ready to capture their moment together. They are standing in a group and smile into a picture that they will keep forever and ever. "Smile~" The camera comes to end of its timing and click! Jin runs off towards his camera to check out how the photo turned to be, followed by the others at his back.

"What the, I'm smiling like a squid!" Taehyung screamed out loudly as he looked at the picture.

"I look good!" Hoseok praised himself makes the boys to cringe and leave him behind on purpose. "Send us this picture if you are done." Namjoon reminded Jin to give them a copy of it.

"Yeah, I will, before Jungkook leaving the town." He said a bit sad about Jungkook's moving. They are always alerted about Jungkook's moving but pretended to forget it in front of Jungkook. So that they won't feel so upset in front of him or he also feeling sad.

"We should call Yein to come and join our photoshoot." Taehyung gave an idea and they nodded to it, feel free about her being.

"I'll give a call to her, wait." Jimin offered himself and took out his phone from his pocket and dialed her number within seconds. "Hello, Yein ah! Here Jungkook wants to say something to you." He passed the phone to Jungkook immediately. He accepted it into his hand with a surprised look, he doesn't expected of Jimin would let him talk to her instead. 'Geez, this hyung.'

 

"Hello?" 

 

"Hey! What's up?"

 

"Do you free? Can you come over here to the studio?" He said carefully as he was quite nervous talk to her over a call. 

 

"Sure. What should I wear?" 

 

He looked at his other hyungs confusedly. They couldn't help but get confused as well seeing his confused face. "Something beautiful? Maybe. You are always beautiful so anything would be nice." 

 

"Yeah, you are become greasier than you ever could." She laughs. 

 

He joined her to laugh while rubbing his back neck awkwardly. Luckily, she won't see him in that way. "I think so. See ya soon."

 

"Great! See ya later." They ended up the call after that. Jungkook passed again Jimin's phone to him. His hyungs burst into big laughter on him.

 

"I can't hear you saying those words. It was gross." 

 

"See, I got goosebumps. Wow, that's was scary." 

 

"You make me cringe, kid!" 

 

"He has grown a lot." 

 

Jungkook whines in annoyance with their overreaction. They are always being the childish one and every time. "Shut the f..." 

 

"Don't use , kid." Yoongi cut him off immediately adding more whining sound from Jungkook. He was so frustrated to have them teasing him no matter how. "Jungkook's reaction has no end. He is the best and we won't stop to disturb you and your forever life." Jimin smirked. He then high five-d with Yoongi for their perfect sync combination of teasing the youngest. They have so much fun to joke with the youngest since Jungkook can't against them with rude words. 

 

**

 

"Where are you going, Yein ah?" Her mom comes out from the kitchen and greeted her at the first place. She immediately made a sudden stop once she was greeted by his mom. She gave her mom a sweet smile while putting her feet onto her shoes. “I’m going to meet my friends for a while. I’ll be back soon, mom!” She excused herself and leaving her house area to Jungkook’s place. She knows Jungkook is getting busier day by day since their graduation is coming soon and that’s means he is going to move soon. They have no time to spend together recently due to exams and also Jungkook’s preparation to move to Busan.

 

She took a deep breath before finally enter into their studio. The boys greeted her well and she saw Jungkook is smiling sheepishly alone in the corner while the boys came and hugged her. “How’s going, guys?” She asked as it quite long she didn’t meet them in person.

 

“Hmm, like usual. Nothing changed on us. Unlike you, you are getting prettier than last time I met you.” Hoseok said in his big smile on his face. The others also agreed to Hoseok’s saying making her into a blushed mood.

 

“Well, you guys much better and better on your looks.” She came into a praising mood as well as they are and laughed. They all shrugged off proudly with their upgraded looks except Jungkook who silently enjoying her smile and small laughs with the boys. He thinks he will miss her more if he moved there soon.

 

She shook her head in disbelief of their unexpected reaction on her praise. She admits it was not just an empty praise but they are really getting handsome and cooler. How did they do, she’s not sure though. They rarely having performance this recently since Jungkook and she got exams and also few of them are doing some packs of assignment. The situation didn’t allow them to do so.

 

“Guys, actually I have something to announce. But firstly, I need your confirmation whether you are going to it or against it.” Namjoon suddenly gets up out of his chair and makes an announcement. Jimin and Taehyung are looking at each other with a confused face and same does them all.

 

“What is it about, hyung?” Taehyung asked in his square facial. Namjoon flashed his dimple in between his smile before finally told them the matter.

 

“I got an invitation and it was about asking us to make a performance. So, as you know, Jungkook will moving to Busan so he suggested us to do it last time with him.” Namjoon said smoothly until last part of his saying and looked at Jungkook who bitterly smiled and somehow hides his tears very well. Yein remains silent and nodded to every part of Namjoon’s word. Nothing for her to do since they were in a team and it is a must to make a round decision together and for her, she just needs to support them since she was being together with them at the first place.

 

Jin interrupts as the oldest members, “I think it is the best idea. For me, I’m on!” He gave a positive respond in the first place and then followed by the others.

 

“I’m good on it. L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter