Hundred Percent

Snow and Bubble Gum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yein turned to Jungkook who lying his head down on the desk and sleeping. She puffed her cheek up with a slightly sigh as he must be finished answering the quiz faster than her. ‘Well, smart boy.’  She was stuck at a few questions and still trying her best to solve it using whatever formula in her brain before time is up. At time she got headache, she let her head rest on her arm and stares at the sleeping Jungkook next to her desk. She can’t resist but smiling on his sleeping face. ‘What a baby face, Jeon Jungkook.’ She admires his bare face the most at the time. She, however, immediately back to her paper and pretended writing something on it once Jungkook lifted his head up as he finally wakes up and looking at his side. ‘Oh gosh!’ Her heart almost blasts when their eyes nearly to meet each other. She steal a look at him and he was mouthed something to her.

 

‘Did you answer all?’

 

She shook her head with an upset looks to him. He grinned toothless with a sleepy eye.

 

‘Just leave it behind.’

 

She rolled her eyes widely to him. Leave it behind means let it empty without any calculation way? Heck no, she thought. ‘I can’t, but it was too difficult to answer.’

 

‘I know. I’m having difficult as well.’

 

She raised her brows in disbelief. ‘Oh really? Geez, but you were sleeping.’ Yeah, you are really having difficulty as well, huh!

 

He holds his laugh inside his throat as she gave up on him with a moan and ignored him instead.

 

Their teacher cleared his throat loudly on purpose after noticed them talked soundlessly and looking at both of them directly in his strict gaze, “Hmm, do not talk during the quiz.”

 

They back to face the front and focus on the paper. They hid their smile behind their reaction knowing that they are the one who had been warned. Once time is up, their papers were collected by the teacher. They turned around to face each other once the quiz ended.

 

“You should throw me the answer, you know. We can cheat, right?” Yein said, pouting in annoyed and crossed her arms around her chest.

 

Jungkook laughed, “You didn’t ask me to, so I didn’t. For your information, I’m a good student who don’t do cheat during the test unlike you. Well, how did you answer then?” He asked curiously.

 

“No, I don’t remember. Just let it be, I don’t care anymore.” She feels bitter not answering it well while she was studying it like crazy last night. She put her things into her bag and swings it on her back. Jungkook was already waiting for her and get home together.

 

“Let’s go, don’t be sad. It’s just a quiz anyway.” He said, relieving her and his arm slung around her shoulder. She chuckled lightly trying to forget the bitterness. “I know right. I can do better next time.” She smiled to him and putting her hand around his waist walking to together.

 

“Aigoo, you are such a baby, Yein-ah!” He tightened his arm onto her shoulder and indirectly smelling her hair. “Let’s go get drinks.” The weather was hot as they also sweat around their forehead. “Let’s go, princess.” He said, changed his tone to bright making her to jiggle her head over his cuteness.

 

 

They stopped at a café near to the studio and taking a table beside to the window to enjoy the road view. The waiter came to their table as soon they officially taken the seat. Yein placed her crutch to the side while Jungkook fixed himself when waiter is asking their order.

 

“Iced Cappuccino!”

 

They said in unison once the waiter asked their order. They looked at each other in surprised and then laughed.

 

“Yes, give two cappuccinos. Thank you.” Yein said let the waiter excused himself after that. “Daebak?” Jungkook let out a small and stunned chuckle.

 

Yein lean in back to her seat and shook her head calmly, “Not that really daebak, it was common order by the way.” He covered his shyer smile with his back of palm. His fingers were displayed and were long and beautiful like a girl’s fingers in her eyes.

 

“Aish, you need to stop acting like you are cool. It was daebak that we actually said it in harmony.” He pouted, giving up on her. Mostly of all the time, he is really comfortable to talk casually to her. They became more close since they has been spend time together almost the whole time. She laughed pay no attention to him.

 

“Let’s finish it fast and get home.” The waiter came back and put two cups of cappuccino accord in fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter