Strength of Miss Bubble Gum

Snow and Bubble Gum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook finally took a seat in front of Hoseok and next to him is Jimin, as usual. They will have a dinner together every time they have performance in the night. “Why did you guys late?” Jin looked at both of them, Jungkook and Jimin at the same time while his hands are busy taking meat to eat with his bowl rice. The frying pan that cooked their meat caused a nice sound and also smells for their empty stomach. Jin’s mouth is about to watery when the hissing sounds of the meat hit his ears and eyes. Jungkook looked at Jimin clueless, actually he don’t know how to answer Jin’s question. “He met his classmate,” Jimin answered it for behalf of Jungkook instead. Jin just let his mouth opened up signalize ‘aah’ while his eyes are focusing on his foods already. His stomach are deafening roar for its food. He really loves his food. Food comes first.

 

Jungkook is still thinking about his first conversation with Yein just now honestly. He never expected at all to see her here and also her to see him in like this way. No one ever saw him performs on the stage as long he’s doing this with his teammates except Jeong Yein actually. It’s their first conversation ever in two years as classmates. He never thought of talk to athlete like Yein. He don’t know why it feels so funny about it. Well, for him it feels different than he ever talk to other girl compared to Yein anyway. “Hey, are you okay?” Hoseok noticed changes on Jungkook’s face since the first he arrived a few minutes ago. Jungkook broke his thought and back to reality once Hoseok first ‘wake’ him up. He beamed a bit, “Yes, I’m okay. Where are we now?” He rubbed his back neck and then joined their conversation and enjoyed his dinner with his other members.

 

“I feel great after doing well on the stage just like we practiced before.” Taehyung said with some foods chewing in his mouth. Jimin who watching in detail whatever Taehyung tried to do is, feels disgusted with it, “Aish, can you just finish your food first, and then talk? Aish, this rascal!” Jimin’s saying just literally makes the others laugh on it. Namjoon can’t bear with it beside shook his head because he knows exactly that Jimin and Taehyung are close enough to make a comment like that way. They had been together since little. Taehyung get annoyed with Jimin then opened up his mouth widely to Jimin’s face and showed what he is got in his mouth. “Aish, you’re so disgusting. Go away, Kim Taehyung! Aish!” Jimin keeps whine as he palmed his forehead for having a weird friend like Taehyung. Taehyung grinned showing all his teeth in his rectangle smile. He had so much fun to tease Jimin all the time. It’s all about Jimin’s reaction to be honest.

 

“Let’s eat and go home after that. I’m pretty sure all of us here got school for tomorrow right, Jungkook-ah?” Jin exclaimed after he finished his foods first. Jungkook gets confused with Jin suddenly mentioning his name when he was busy eating his dish. Seems like he’s trying to understand it, and nodded it. “Don’t skip school tomorrow. Who skipped school tomorrow must pay me 10,000 won.” Namjoon gave a warning at the first place in case if one of them will skip school tomorrow. Well, school must come first even though they actually have another passion besides school matter. Yoongi showed his palm to Namjoon giving a sign that he won’t skip school tomorrow. Same does to others. They did the same to Namjoon as their leader. “Especially you, Park Jimin.” Namjoon pointed out to Jimin who pretended to eat his dish already. Jimin pouted and raised his hand to his forehead like a sergeant, “Yes, chief. I won’t skip school tomorrow. I promise!” His cute saying is just creating laughter between the boys. Namjoon nodded satisfied with their response. “Good then, let’s go home. It will be late.” They're good kids anyway. Nothing much that worries Namjoon as long he's being with them.

 

 

**

 

 

Just like another day of school, Yein is outside of her class. She won’t attend any class for today and back to her training. The cloud was very nice as well perfectly to do training. She’s in her sport clothes and also there’s some bandage on her knee. She’s still in the changing room and get managed to change her clothes first. She just needs to take off her bandage on her knee. It’s something that she can’t show to people— her injured knee. As she finished take it off, she tried to some stretching with her knee. It slightly hurt on her knee especially when she was about to bent it. She pretty knows well about her own condition especially about her legs and no one knows about it.

 

She placed her forehead against the locker and took a very deep breath seeking for her good condition of her body. ‘You can do it, you can do it.’ She muttered to let herself hear to it. At least she knows that she can push herself to do it. It’s time to go. For her, this year is the last year to run, like her last chance. She can’t waste it just for a slight hurt on her left knee. She put her things in the locker and locked it before leaving it to the field. There’s not much athletes yet except field track athletes and football team. She saw her couch and immediately approaches him.

 

“Hi, Yein-ah. How are you?” He greeted her at the first place with a beam on his li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter