Secret of 'Snow'

Snow and Bubble Gum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another day of school, Yein is walking calmly on the way to her class. It’s like a perfect classical melody of her step combining with other students’ step walking in the corridor. She’s holding some books of her for class later. School uniform is perfectly neat displayed on her body. She doesn’t hate school but she does really hate school. Sometimes school really get her bored. She’s looking out of the corridor to enjoy a nice view that displayed her school beautifully. The field filled up the half of view includes some other building that like brand new building. It’s full of green that she loves the most—nature.

 

It was the first day of school for students after summer break. Perfectly first day for Yein to continue her training, knowing of it, she sighed deeply like no tomorrow for herself. She just imagined how beautiful life of other girls’ student doesn’t have to through a tough train like her. They laugh with their friends, hanging out together, doesn’t have to worry about other matter like training and just focus on studies while she needs to do both at the same time. She envies that the most. She is actually a runner and has been represented for her school for 2 years and won several medals for her effort. This year would be the last year of her as a runner as it’s her senior year and will graduate soon except if she gets expelled but it won’t happen. She won’t let it happen.

 

A boy figure that walks in front of her gets her attention with earphone on his both ears and one book on his hand once he suddenly walks in along the corridor as well. His back view looks amazing— there’s some aura of his that makes her to enjoy it before it gone from her sight. He has a great aura, she thought. She follows him very well in a smart distance since she knows where he’s going to. Well, they have same way to go. She knows whose back is. The smartest boy in her class; Jeon Jungkook. Thanks to his indirect navigation, both of them arrived at the almost same time. They took a seat on their own place where Jungkook’s seat at the back while hers a few tables before Jungkook’s. They never talked to each other, not even once in two years they been in the same class. They acted like there’s no business between them. They never care about other people since they have their own lifestyles.

 

Once she gets on her seat, she slowly put her head down with her eyes look briefly trying to figure out what other people among her classmates are doing. They’re just being noisy on doing their own stuffs along their fellow friends, except her and him being alone today. She continued her-glancing-around activity with boredom filled up her head because nothing interesting that attracts her attention at this moment. She stared out of my class window, watching the cloud is really nice today. It formed perfectly to protect the sunlight from hurting human. What a great God's gift they have.

 

She then took a peek on her watch to see what time is it where their teacher is still not coming. Ten minutes passed his original time to start to teach but no any signs of him that can be seen from the outside of class. She lifted her head up immediately once her eyes met Jeon Jungkook. She almost chuckled to see his head nearly fall down with his eyes closed and then he fixes back his head up and fall down again for several times. As usual, he crossed his arms around his chest with his white earphones at the back of my class alone.

 

‘Oh god! Can you just put your head down on the table and get some sleep for a while?!’

 

She wanted to scream those words to him but she knows exactly she can never say that to his face. What would I care about him? He surely can take care of himself. She's back to face front as finally their Math teacher arrived. “Good morning, class. How’s your day?” He greeted them in very nice way. Everyone in her class loves him for other reason. Well, he’s a good teacher anyways. Her teacher looked at her for a sec and stopped in front of her. “Oh, Jeong Yein, you’re here today.” She blinked with disbelief face in response to him. How ridiculous her Math teacher is sometimes. “Yes, I’m happy to be here, like finally!” She smirked, taking her book on the table and open to page where her teacher will teach a lesson today. She usually couldn't make to attend his class, and probably that's why her Math teacher feels excited to see her face.

 

Jungkook just lean back on his chair crossed his arm watching that scene. He shrugged and then sighed because he’s still sleepy he didn’t get enough sleep last night. He cursed in his mind for being so sleepy and can’t endure it anymore. He put his head down and decided to take a nap for a while, just for five minutes; he promised it in his mind ignoring his desk mate beside him fully. He doesn't care about anything beside his sleepy eyes.

 

 

Yein tried her best to endure her yawn during Math class. Math is not a favorable subject for her. Looking at her teacher doing his best to teach them, she should do her best as well to endure her bored eyes. “You should do this in Probability topics. Well, it’s an easy topic…” He suddenly stopped teaching and walks towards Jungkook’s desk. “Excuse me, Jeon Jungkook. You can’t sleep in my class, not my class even though you’re good at Math. I can’t allow you to sleep in my class.” Yein sighed— she already knew that Jungkook would take a short nap in Math class because he usually would take a nap in every Math class. A boring class for all of them, actually. She suddenly wants to laugh because it’s too cute that all of her classmates are feeling sleepy already but working hard to endure it.

 

 

Jungkook lifted his head up slowly as he heard someone’s trying to wake him up. As usual, it must be a Math teacher. “I’m sorry, I will not sleep anymore.” He then lightly bowed to him and back to his seat. He barely opened his eyes up and ended up with a big yawn. His desk mate can't do anything besides feeling amazing about Jungkook. They can never sleep in Math class because, "Whoever sleeps in my class, I will cut off 10 marks from your results." They had been warned about this thing since first day he teaches 2-A class. It won’t affect Jungkook’s marks because he would come with full mark every time during the test. Be a smart student if you want to sleep in his class.

 

 

 

**

 

 

Yein is lying down letting herself immersed on the very soft bed while lo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter