Valentine's Special: Heart For You!

Snow and Bubble Gum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a soothing day where the weather is acting likely sweet and lovely as if they cooperated with the couples spending time walking together down on the street. The shops down the street are mostly decorated with fluffiness of love and sweetness.

A couple holding hands has been passed through Yein, slightly rising a littlest envious inside the girl’s heart according to their romantic skinships. Yein couldn’t help acted more but shrugged, holding tight onto the tie of her bag. Matching to the concept of the Valentine Street, Yein’s outfits are more likely casual with blue jeans and long sleeves white shirt.

Nonetheless, the girl was slightly pouted without herself realizing, somewhat obviously shown the thoughts running on her mind.

Jungkook smiles silently, gazing down onto his girl with full hearted eyes in which his eyes were sparkling like stars in the darkness. He noticed what caught her into the eyes, yet, Jungkook is Jeon Jungkook, a guy with manliness and instead of words, and he used action more to show his feelings.

“Let’s go!” Jungkook pulls the girl’s wrist gently into his grip, casually, coolly doing it as a casual boyfriend. Silently, drawing in a sneaky smile upon the lips as he reached the girl’s hands onto his. The tiny wrist is finally safe gripped onto his, secured that he won’t lose Yein among the busy street even he personally thinks he could find the girl easily.

“Huh? Uh yeah, let’s go.” She nods cutely, chasing away the cloud of thoughts and walks along the male. Somehow, her wrist is still glued onto Jungkook’s, even so she doesn’t realize it.

On the other hand, Jungkook is still keeps the hands onto his, letting it be as casual as it could be. He’d prefer like this, truthfully. His heart is fluttering as much as flower blooms freshly and his cheeks colored a slightest of pink shades.

Her attention is no longer distracted by the other couples but attractive shops she’d prefer to eye shopping. Eventually, fixing the intertwining hands between them just to have both of them is comfortable for it, in a long way of street.

Another reason why the streets is seems really busy is the day is on Sunday. In which Yein would like to spend her free time staying in the house with movie marathon and popcorns and calls up Jungkook and others to come.

However, it was the Valentine day.                                                                               

It was different type of Sunday or other days. Completely, very special in some way.

Yein took a long, deep glance onto the side profile of the male where her eye blinks towards the rhymes of sweet melodies. It was a perfect side profile of the guy, in which each of elements is on the point she personally admires.

Jungkook sensed a pair of eyes and somehow feels the smile applied towards him, “Why? What’s wrong, my bubble boo?” He tweaked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter