Revealed

Snow and Bubble Gum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook threw out his bag onto his bed and lying down next to it. He was tired physically and mentally after being at school whole day. It was still on 2PM and he has 4 hours more before go to fetch her to go out. He sighed endlessly as his mom’s saying keep repeat inside his ears. “We are going to move to Busan after you graduates.” Ugh, seriously this is happening and his mom won’t joke around with these lame gags. It was not funny at all.

 

Besides, it comes to his father’s works so he absolutely has no choice but follow them along to Busan. It was their hometown before moving to Seoul for same reason— his father’s works. He is definitely okay to go back to their hometown again but not when he actually feel cared towards his fellow friends, Jin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Taehyung, Jimin and Yein. He dabbed his whole face in frustration as he knew there is nothing he can do about it. He will move and that’s final. He let himself slowly fall asleep into his thoughts but it cancelled when his phone rung. It was Jimin.

 

“Yah, are you going to move to Busan? Your hometown? After graduate?” Jimin started to bark over the phone He can hear some anxious and also some of curious over Jimin’s voice. He immediately gets up from his bed and walking back to forth nervously.

 

“How did you kn…! Wait, are you only the one who know about this?”

 

“Are you kidding me? We all know already. We bumped into your mom on the way to studio and she told us about it.”

 

He let out a stress breath.

 

“Yein?”

 

“Huh? We don’t see her around, so—“

 

He warned at the first place immediately, “Don’t tell her!”

 

“What? You are crazy, Jeon Jungkook! Okay, fine. We won’t tell her but you should tell her later.”

 

He hesitated, “Yea, yea, o-okay I will!” How to tell her?

 

Jimin ended up the call after he got what he wants is a confirmation about what they had heard from his mom. Of course, Jungkook’s mom won’t definitely lie to them but all they want is what comes out from Jungkook’s mouth.  “So, it’s true that he will move to Busan…” Jin stated in his sad tone. The others just remain silent since there is nothing they can do about it except assent it. “I will miss that little brat.” Yoongi said, feeling like a stone was putting inside his body where he feels so heavy to even think about it.

 

“Yeah, I will miss him too even though he keep acting rude to me.” Jimin laughed bitterly while letting all memories flashed it back through his mind.

 

“It’s okay. We can visit him later in Busan. We all grown up, remember?” Namjoon gave an idea to them somehow to make them not so sad. They all nodded, never thought of that idea. “Of course, we can visit him anytime. We can go by my car!” Jin added, giving the younger ones better mood. Indeed, Jin and Namjoon are such a reliable hyung that they can depend on. Yoongi smiled, surely agree with them.

 

“Oh yeah, so no more sad face?” Hoseok laughed loudly with his mouth widely opened.  Wat a hopeful guy. “Control your mouth, Jung hoseok!” Yoongi added gently slapped his mouth to close it down. 

 

The door was suddenly pushed by someone making all eyes on it. “Hi, guys!” It was Yein in her pink blossom skirt and small bag around her shoulder. They looked at each other. Most to a-did-she-hear-what-we-talked-about-look.

 

“What’s wrong with you guys? Is everything okay? I heard so many noises out studio.” She rolled her eyes wondering what was happening. Jin laughed awkwardly get rid the silence causing the others to slap their own forehead slowly. It was create more awkwardness in their situation.

 

“Yoongi oppa, can you help me? Remember about what you said last time, about the composed song?” Yein claimed. Yoongi gave an authentic smile and then lightly nodded. Of course, he still remembers it.

 

“What’s up?” He asked. “I have an idea and I want everyone to participate whether you guys sing or rap for it but…” She paused. They froze waiting for her next sentences. “I don’t want Jungkook knows about this because it will be for him.” She added, beamed a small one. They were surprised as she said that. But nevertheless, they just nodded at the end.

 

“Where are you going to? You look so gorgeous.” Hoseok asked her with a shiny eye where he actually can’t take off his eyes on her. Taehyung elbowed his arm, “Hyung, that’s Jungkook’s girlfriend to-be. Don’t try to flirt with her or else,”

 

“You guys are so ridiculous. That smart won’t be my boyfriend, the special one, no way!” She deprived of it nonchalantly. She waved bye to them before exit the door and walked away. “Got to go! See ya around!” Her smile was showing brightly with a small movement between her fingers and palm. They waved back and watched until her finally leaving them in relief.

 

“Did she hear what are we talking about before?”

 

“I don’t think she hear us or she will ask us if she was really eavesdropped our conversation.”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter