First Hangout

Snow and Bubble Gum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s a new day for Yein, especially. She would like to call this day as bubbly day. She feels so calm and relaxed for the first time ever being in high school. She don’t have to worry about the training anymore. Not anymore! She took out her palm to feel the breeze that hit her. It’s so comfortable to appreciate a nice wind on that day. She sat on the bench along the field to watch other runners doing their running. She can only watch them outside the field or she will miss her favorite thing very soon. She patted her knee gently while saying, ‘Get well soon, honey. We can do it again next time.’ She thought she would be in miserable way once this happened but no, she is more to calm. That’s great thing actually.

 

“Hey!”

 

Jungkook came to approach her as he saw her sit alone on the bench there. He was on his way to go library to get another sleep as usual but he saw Yein at the first place so he is feeling want to go and say hi to her. They do bump each other in the class this morning but still didn’t talk like before. She was being silent in the morning, that’s why Jungkook don’t want to bother her. Something disturbed her mind, maybe.

 

Yein turned around to face Jungkook. She knew that voice, that husky voice who greeted her. “Hey! What are you doing here?” She beamed as he took a seat next to her without her asked to. He chortled shyly while looking directly to field that they faced. “I was walking to the library but I saw you here, so I was thinking to say hi to you.”

 

“Library?” She raised her brow up with her eyes a little bit bigger than the original size. “No wonder you’re smart.” She added at the end with a smirk on her lips. He laughs.

 

He somehow understands what Yein mean about the place that full of books. “No, I go there for sleep.” He laughed as Yein is laughing as well on his statement. Library is the most peaceful place in this school and also comfortable to get some sleep with a cool air there. Yein didn’t believe on what Jungkook said, but then she laughed. What the heck, sleep? Slowly she gets it. Jeon Jungkook is more than normal. Is this how genius people usually do?

 

“Don’t you have a training right now?” He asked without noticing a bandage on her knee under her school uniform skirt. She shook her head, looking at the other side. “I have to stop for a while. I guess we called it as quit.” She made a fake laugh on her tone. She don’t believe today is the day she said to other people that she won’t do it again. It is okay, only words bleed. He finally noticed the same bandage on her knee. He guess something is not well happening on her. “Well, you have a long journey still.” He felt regret for asking just now to her.

 

“Hey, do you want to join me?” Yein suddenly remembered on what her plan next. Since she won’t do any sport, she was thinking to do other things so that she would not feeling bored during her free time. Besides, she already knows about Jungkook’s talent, why not they’re doing together?

 

“What is it about?”

 

“Since you are a great vocalist, would you like to be my partner? Well, actually I can play piano. If you don’t mind,”

 

He cut her off with his small laugh, “Really? Sure! Why not? I don’t know you can play piano.” He gets excited once she said she can play piano. “We can do performance together then. You’re the pianist and I can sing to your play.” He added, fixing his body to face her so that he can talk it clearly. There are only two of them sitting there on the bench near to school field. She turned her face blankly and trying to read his face. She smirked looking at his excitement even more than herself. “Of course you don’t know. We never talk to each other before, remember?” She laughed.

 

He lean in on the back of the bench and crossed his arms coolly. “Who thought we’re talking to each other right now?” They laughed together filled up the new relationship that just builds up between them. A smooth relationship where they are comfortable with each other. “I know right. You act so arrogant with all of us here.  I’m scared every time to see your silent face. Well, you’re the smartest in our class. So I guess you’re not interested to social with us.” She smiled whenever she thinks about it. He is totally different from she thought actually. She never judged him for being like that because she has no time to do it anyway before.

 

He laughed on her first impression about him. It was the first time people told himself how he acted in school. “I’m going to school just because my parent asked me to. I have no interest on school. It is just a place that I have to attend.” He told her that he usually won’t do it to other people. He felt comfortable whenever he talked to her. She chortled covering with her tiny palm, “Hmm, I see. That’s great you’re still going to school.” She nodded to him, actually admires him for that all he can do it by himself.

 

“Hey, do you want to join our practice this evening? We got another show in this weekend. So maybe I think I can ask Yoongi hyung to compose a song for you with your piano later. He is a great composer. I bet you will like him.”

 

She furrowed her brows, never thought that Jungkook would ask her to join him. He is a very sweet guy. “Can I? I don’t want to disturb you guys. Besides, I still don’t have any plan to perform it in front of other people.” She pouted, thinking so hard about her next plan on piano but seems like she got no idea on it. She never experienced to do it in front of the crowded people. She just took a lesson privately with her piano teacher. He patted her hand gently, “Don’t worry. We surely can help you on it. My teammates are talented and have unique ability so they surely will give you a hand.”

 

She is glad to talk to Jungkook somehow. “Oh god! Thanks then.”  

 

“We can go there together if you want.” He offered himself first to go with her instead. It would be easier for Yein to go to their studio since Jungkook knows the way to go there. She shrugged smiling sweetly, “Sure, why not? Great!” His lips began to curve giving her a big smile. “I’ll see you around then.” He tried his best to hide his excitement about Yein is coming with him this evening.

 

 

**

 

 

Jungkook firstly texted other member about Yein is coming to see their practice in studio. Their group chats was loud after Jungkook told them that Yein is joining them this evening. Jungkook literally suddenly got his headache watching these guys’ replies to his chat.

 

“You guys better behave when she arrived, okay?” He sent it to the latest message on their group chat. Not a notice but actually a warning to those boys. A ton of next replies floated on his screen within a sec.

 

“The heck you Jeon Jungkook! Are you serious Yein is coming with yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter