Snow's Performance for Bubble Gum!

Snow and Bubble Gum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She dropped out at the hospital where she promised to meet her doctor today. Her mom forced her to see Dr. Moon immediately as her mom noticed about her injured knee is getting worse. She can do nothing beside listen to her mom and to go the hospital. She would feel that her mom will explode of anger if she didn’t listen to her advice. She sighed deeply, she’s here again in front of the hospital where her unfavorable place ever, well everyone’s unfavorable place though. She looked at people around her— none of them are look great. She suddenly feels unwell as she walked into the entrance of hospital. She really hates hospital.

 

She took a sit waiting for her turn to meet Dr. Moon. Seems like Dr. Moon has many patients today, but she can wait for her anyway. She has nothing to do even though she could get home earlier. She finally took out her earphone and play on some of her favorite songs. Photograph by Ed Sheeran is playing on her playlist. She liked the cover of this song more than the original singer to be honest. It’s actually a cover of Photograph that she listens to right this moment— cover by Sam Tsui & KHS. She found it few months ago on Youtube. The cover singer is doing very well with his husky voice joining the smooth of sound that produced from the glasses. This song is literally gets her in calm where her heartbeat is quite fast right now.

 

“Jeong Yein, please come in! It’s your turn.”

 

Her name finally comes out from the nurse that calling her to enter Dr. Moon’s room. She smiled bitter to Dr. Moon once she gets into the room. Dr. Moon smiled bright to her as usual. She is a very cheerful and elegant in her 40’s. “How are you?” She asked; fix her spectacle to right position to her eyes that almost meet her nose. Yein nodded slowly, beams to her and sit to a chair that Dr. Moon gestured to. “I’m fine, I guess.” Dr. Moon chuckles on Yein’s saying because she knows what Yein comes here for. “Let me see your condition.” She checks the condition of Yein’s knee carefully. She sighed once she just checked it for a sec. “Did you fall down or something?” Yein nodded without says any words.

 

Dr. Moon took a deep breath before she explains the next statement about Yein’s knee to her. She took Yein’s hands and holds it gently. “Look, I know you love your sport.” She let out some burden that hides in her heart. She knows exactly that this teenager girl in front of her has a big passion on her favorite sport— field track. Yein forced herself to smile because she knows exactly what Dr. Moon would to say. “Your knee can’t take it more. I suggest you to take treatment very soon. If you still continue it, you probably can’t walk well.” Dr. Moon tried her best to slowly explain it to her so that Yein won’t break her heart. Yein remain calm. She was thinking how her future looks like without doing her interest.

 

“Can you not to tell my mom first? I want to tell her by my own self. I promise I’ll tell her later.” Her voice was a little bit shaky as she was about to cry but not in front of her doctor. It would be embarrassing to her to cry in front of Dr. Moon. Dr. Moon nodded; agree to do what Yein asked for. She noticed the changes on her face— bitter and her watery eyes. It would be hard to a young girl like Yein to handle. She has long journey that waits for her.

 

Yein gets up and leave the room with so much heavy heart. Somehow, her favorite song that she listened to few minutes ago, Photograph was like playing in her mind to calm her. It’s still helping her to stand strong within her long term journey. ‘It’s not the end. Yes, it’s not the end.’ She was walking slowly with her leg hurt leaving the hospital where it smells medicine that she hates the most. She looked around her; cab is everywhere but she wants to walk. She wants to think so many things at this rate. Her first win on sport flashed back through her head without she asked to. She was smiling brightly when her parent was standing proud of her during the ceremony past two years ago. The picture of her and her gold medal are still hanging on the wall at home. That was a great memory for her and her family.

 

She’s taking a walk to get her home. It’s not that far from her home if she’s taking a bus a few meters in front of her. It takes a few minutes of her to reach at the bus stop since she walks slowly in wobbles way. People around her couldn’t help her even though bandage on her knee telling that she injured her knee. She was a strong girl.

 

Kring kring!

 

A call broke her thought immediately. It’s unfamiliar number. She cleared first before answer it. “Hello?” She put her phone next to her ear.

 

“Hey, where are you now? Would you come and watch my performance? In addition, I will introduce you to my teammates that you like.”

 

A soft voice belongs to a boy over the phone got her to frown her brows, “Jungkook? Jeon Jungkook? Is that you?”

 

She can hear a shy laugh over the phone belongs to Jungkook. She joined him to laugh along at last, “Where do you get my phone number huh, smart ?” Another laugh from Jungkook over the phone. He don’t know why but he loves ‘smart ’ that Yein always call him. She took a sit on the bench at the bus stop while waiting for the bus to come after ten minutes’ walk. He rubbed his back neck, trying to chill down. He feels shy to tell the truth but, “I looked at our classroom’s book.” She laughed, “Where will you do your performance? I’m going there right now.” She’s being so casual with him even though they’re not even close. It just these past few days back they talked to each other.

 

“I’ll text you the address.”

 

She nodded behind the phone, “Great, then see you there. Fighting on your performance!” Jungkook smiled over the phone before ended the call with Yein. He made a good decision to ask her to come, he guess.

 

 

**

 

The place that Jungkook told her is already crowded with people. She arrived at the right time as Jungkook was preparing for his solo performance on the stage. They’re doing some technical fixes before starts the show. He’s in black outfits matched him the most is finally ready with one standing microphone together with him. She smiled proudly to see him on the stage shining like he had brought them together in one place. She comes there to support him beside him called her to come. She stands up with one support leg among the audience closer to the stage. She can see him clearly from where she stands at, alone.

 

The audience started to cheer giving him a big applause as the background music starts to play on. He holds his microphone in relax way as he used to be on the stage for so many things. To be honest, he slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter