Under Snow's Care

Snow and Bubble Gum
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I thought you won’t come, but you’re here,” He whispered alone on the stage right after finished their rehearsal. Jungkook obviously can’t stop smile after saw Yein among the audience just now. He immediately gets off the stage followed by other members coming with him to see Yein.

 

Yein forced herself to go closer towards them as she saw they’re coming out from the backstage and went to her. “Hi, guys! I think I’m not late for this.” Yein waved her palms at them with a smile.

 

“Sure, you’re not late but there’s someone is waiting for you since this morning. He was like in mourns through his looks.” Namjoon elbowed Jungkook who standing beside him, look at him with annoyance look. Yein glared at Jungkook with a laugh, still not believe she was here with them and Jungkook. “I’m not dead yet. I’m just being in hospital.” She claims.

 

“Thank you for coming, really.” Jungkook scratch his hair with a shyer smile on his face. “Well, you’re here.” He continued, handed out his hand to take her along with them at the backstage while they are waiting for their turn to make the performance. She took his hand with hers slowly walking on her injured knee. Jimin and Taehyung are also helping her to walk while the others only watching since there’s nothing they can help anymore.

 

“I don’t believe you’re coming here with an injured leg. Oh, wait, how did you come here? You were in hospital…” Taehyung asked, serious about his question. Yein chuckled, thinking about her silly acts just to be here. “Well, I ran away from hospital, actually.” She whispered to Taehyung’s ear so that Jungkook won’t hear her. Taehyung widened his eyes as she answered him.

 

“What?!” His yell got attention from the other members includes Jungkook around them. She whispered again, “Don’t tell Jeon Jungkook…” her index finger was placed on her lips behind her sweet smile.

 

Taehyung looked at Jungkook’s round eyes— it shown a curiosity in his eyes on what they had whispered by. “You’re really crazy, Yein ah…” He exclaimed.

 

She laughed with Taehyung by her side. “It’s okay, I’ll go back as you guys finished your performance, I promise. But I won’t see you guys after the performance. I need to leave first, okay?” She told them in an announcement. Yoongi and Namjoon are just nodded as they thought it was okay to her to leave first.

 

Jungkook sighed, “Wait for me, I’ll walk you.” He took a sit in front of Yein, looking at her bandage. She can’t walk, he knows exactly about it. “Don’t go anywhere until I finished my stage, okay?” His serious facial gets Yein to nod on his words. He then created a slightly smile on his face to Yein convince her that he can take care of her anytime.

 

After Jungkook finished his show, he quickly leaves the stage after taking off his microphone and some technical stuff on his body. He excused himself taking his phone with him and leaves to see Yein. “Wait, Jungkook ah!” Jin called him out loudly as Jungkook almost gone from the backstage.

 

“Let’s go, I will send you and Yein with my car.” He decided to send them since he just know that Yein’s injury. “I’m going with you, hyung.” Jimin volunteered himself to go with them.

 

Yoongi appeared out of somewhere and said to them with his reckless face, “Let’s just go, all of us. I’m bored here…” Jungkook rolled his eyes with their sudden concern. “Let’s go, boys!” Namjoon took Jungkook’s shoulder leaving the venue to get Yein among the audience. Jin shook his head, chuckling over their cuteness. He then takes his car key and all his stuffs leaving along the boys. He wrapped his arm on Yoongi’s shoulder since Yoongi is a bit shorter than him so it’s quite comfortable to put his arm on Yoongi’s shoulder.

 

“Yein ah!”

 

She turned her face to that voice that called her not far from where she stands at. She started to beam as she saw all of them are coming with Jungkook as well. She was about to come to him with herself but too hurt to even move her leg. She wrinkled her forehead, hunched holding her knee to her painful. Jungkook immediately fastened his pace to her leaving the boys behind.

 

“Are you okay? I don’t think you can walk…” She hangs on his arm tightly hold as her support to stand. Jungkook showed his back to her, “I will carry you, c’mon.” Yein rolled her eyes widely as Jungkook offered his back to carry her. “Huh? No, I can walk.” Yein tried to walk but her leg doesn’t want to do her guts.

 

Jungkook sighed letting his breath out, “Then, how?”

 

Yein felt bad to Jungkook to carry her while he must be tired from the show just now. Jungkook patted his back to gesture Yein to go up on his back. Yein slowly wrapped her arms around his neck and put her jaw on his shoulder as she finally on his back.

 

“Is it really okay?” She whispered to his ear feeling bad towards him. She can’t even smile. The other boys gave a signal to let them alone. They went to Jin’s car first leaving them behind as they’re confident that Jungkook can cradle her with his strength. 

 

Jungkook smirked, “You’re so heavy. I thought you’re light as feather.” He took a chance to as he fixed the right posture to get her on his back comfortably. Jungkook is taller than her, and also having a broad chest perfectly can carry her on his back without any burden.

 

“I know I’m heavy, now put me down!” She pouted feeling bad for being burden to Jungkook. Jungkook laughed loudly as he felt Yein is actually feeling not right to be on his back.

 

“I’m so happy that you came to my show tonight to be honest.” He tried to change the topic immediately as to Yein not thinking so much of him carrying her. “I’m much happier than you because you guys did the best show ever. I’m really you guys fans.” She said in low voice making Jungkook to beam.

 

“Then, who’s your favorite member between us?” He asked to Yein. Yein knew the answer already but she pretended to think it hardly. “Hmm, Jin oppa is good looking, all girls surely must loves him. Yoongi oppa looks like cool guy and I like him too, because he has great music taste. Namjoon oppa is like my older brother, reliable and sweet as well. Hoseok oppa is so hyper and light up the mood. Jimin and Taehyung are like a twin, they’re always being together even though they sometimes fight each other. So,”

 

Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows hardly, “Jeon Jungkook…?” as his name didn’t mention by Yein in her description. He turned his face a bit to get her attention on his question.

 

Yein frowned at him, “Jeon Jungkook? Who was he? I never hear his name before. Is he cool guy?” She holds her laugh from burst to continue her acting to make him, at least, mad.

 

“You don’t know Jeon Jungkook? He’s the best member, you know. Talented and young.” He raised his brows as he felt proud to himself. She whines, “You’re shameless, aigoo…” She laughed on his words and then cleared . “Of course my favorite member is you. You’re the best.” She showed her both thumbs up in front of his face. Jungkook shrugged, “I knew it.” smirking under the light of streets. Both of them are laughing on their way to where Jin parked his car.

 

“Geez, that’s great if you’re continue being shameless until the end.” She beamed.

 

Silence.

 

“You know what, my favorite athlete is you. I’m amazed with your determination and also your work hard when you’re running. You never give up, I ever saw you fell down before but you still get up back on the track and continue your running. Nothing is more amazing than that scene. Jeong Yein.” (Jungkook’s unspeakable thought towards Yein)

 

He smirked.

 

**

 

Jungkook let his head rest in his hands crossed on the desk alone. His next seat is empty without Yein attending the school today. All he was thinking is about how was Yein at the moment. His earphone today had been forbidden as he has no mood to listen to any songs. His phone suddenly vibrated, a notification entered his box message.

 

“Hey, are you sleeping in the class? Wake up you, smart .”

 

He immediately put his head up as he started to type to reply Yein’s message back. He started to beam as he sent his message, “I’m not sleeping.” A ‘typing’ showed on their conversation box. He was waiting for Yein to reply it again.

 

“What made you not sleeping today?”

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter