A Start of a New Day?

Locked Heart

Chapter 7 A Start of a New Day?

A/N: Kind of short….


I awoke to the sound of a blaring horn, I literally jumped out of bed. What had happened?

That’s when I remembered last night.

We were all at the table joking and laughing, their manager brought us some drinks. Afterwards I had started to feel a bit dizzy. Wait a sec!! How did I end up in bed! I jumped out and started to feel myself over. Huh? Nothing was any different, I was wearing the same clothes I had worn yesterday…

Looking around I realized I was in Zhou Yulei’s room, our room. Sniffing my shirt I could smell some alcohol, I must have passed out after drinking. I was starting to feel my head pound again. While taking in my surroundings Yulei finally started to climb out of bed.

“You knocked out quite quickly last night Sook.” She said with a small smile, “You most likely have a hangover.”

Grabbing my hand she led me to the living room, “lets eat, leader-nim makes the best hangover soup.”

Looking at her blankly I asked “Who’s leader-nim?”

“Oh…. Oops most likely you forgot, she’s Sohen unnie.”

As the other girls started to file into the room, a heavenly smell wafted in. It was Sohen… umm Sohen unnie…. Wait… leader-nim coming out of the kitchen with the soup. I vowed to never touch alcohol again.


The soup was heavenly. After drinking it my headache had disappeared, and I felt like I had been energized. Thankfully it was the weekend, otherwise we all would have gone to the company to start training. I hadn’t even been given my training schedule yet.

As I was thinking about this dilemma the door opened and an older lady walked in. This must be the manager she had a bag with her. She pulled out a manila folder and set it down on the table. Each sheet in the calendar was named, one for each girl. This must be our schedules! Yay. I reached out to grab mine calendar, on it there was vocal, dance and Korean classes. After we were handed our phones the manager spoke.

“Remember that the monthly evaluation and the weigh in is coming up. Make sure to practice hard or else your spot on the debut team might be taken.”

I could feel the temperature drop. I had just joined and now I had to meet the standards these girls have been training for years and months for.

“Also, since you girls had a new addition to the team make sure not to slack. Eun Sook, may I have a minute with you?”

Hearing this I froze looking at the rest of the girls they encouraged me to go with the manager.

“Hearing all this must be stressful isn’t it?” the manager said

“Yeah, but it doesn’t mean I won train hard and practice a lot” I said back confidently “I want to be able to achieve my dream, that’s why I came to Seoul”

“Good. I like your determination. Since you have just come, I will be taking you to a dietician to see the best way to slim down. So, grab your shoes and we’ll head over there now.”

“Okay,” I said before heading back and telling the rest of the girls, they told me not to worry too much since it wouldn’t take too long.

As I followed the manager, I noticed a sign 타락 천사 (Dark Angels) it seemed to be a club. But I wasn’t quite sure since I had passed it quite quickly. When we arrived at the dietician, they did some quick measurements. I was weighed and was 55kg (121.3lbs). I was told by the dietician that I would have to lose 5kg (12.5lbs) by the weigh in and we headed back to the apartment.

The manager told me to go change into something athletic, before telling the same to the other girls.

 

A/N: Hi!!! I’m back! When I disappear from a fanfic site I usually don’t finish writing because I feel kind of awkward and upset with myself… but since the pandemic happened… and I was motivated once again I decided to let my inner writer come back out.

I’m currently now in College studying for a major in Computer Science! I promise you all that I will finish this story no matter how long it takes!!

Thank you once again for reading this story!!