Arrival

Locked Heart

Chapter 4 Arrival

A/N: Anyone there? Hehe I just kidding! Thanks for reading my fanfic! It really warms my heart that you are reading my story! I will try my best to post up at least one chapter per week! Anyways thanks again!


I woke with a start, everything around me was shaking. What was happening? Were we falling from the sky? I quickly glanced around at the passengers around me, none of them looked surprised…. But why? I turned my head to look at the window and instead of seeing sky I saw land. Oh…. We must have arrived at Incheon. I was finally in South Korea! Thinking back I must have dozed off after listening to some music.

After disembarking the plane, I was shocked at the size of the airport. I have to be honest and say I got lost more than once. When I had finally found the baggage carousel, I was sweating. I quickly grabbed my luggage and left the airport to hail a taxi.

Once outside, I felt a warm breeze blow against my face; it was such a beautiful day. I waved down a taxi, the driver was kind enough to help me put the luggage into the taxi’s trunk. I told him my destination and then we left Incheon on a 1 hour drive; I watched my surroundings it was beautiful.

Time flew by and I could see the city looming closer. For some reason I had a bad feeling of what was to come in the near future. I was getting closer and closer to my destination.


A/N: Sorry short chapter! What will happen?