New Friends

Locked Heart

Chapter 6 New Friends

A/N: Well I’m back! yay


After leaving the company, Mr. Lee led me to where I would be housed. I was to be housed in an apartment complex with 4 other girls. After walking up 3 flights of stairs I arrived at the dorms the room number was 391. Mr. Lee knocked onto the door and within a few seconds a tall and skinny girl opened the door.

“Hi, so you’re the new girl?” she said looking at me “I’m Park Sohen, nice to meet you!”

“I’m Eun Sook by the way.”**

“Why are you standing outside come in!” She then dragged us into the apartment.

“Girls! The new girl is here! Come quickly!” there was the sound of footsteps as three other girls entered the living room.

Park Sohen then introduced the girls standing in front of us. “This is: Jeon Yonghe, Zhou Yulei, and Wang Meixing”**

I gave the girls a ninety degree bow which in turn they returned back. I was then led into the apartment, on the outside it looked small but after entering I realized how big it was. On my right was a kitchen, to my left was the dining room and a door that connected to another room.

Zhou Yulei caught my attention and led me to my room. “You’ll be sharing this room with me. I hope we will get well together”

“Same here, I have much to learn.”

We both left our room; by this time Mr. Lee had left and I decided to get to learn more about the girls. Park Sohen was the leader, lead dancer and the oldest 18 years old, she had been training for 3 years. Jeon Yonghe was the makane, vocalist, and lead rapper; she was 14 and had trained for 1 year at YG, 3 years at JYP and 3 years at Ideal. Zhou Yulei was 15 years old, she was the lead rapper, vocalist, and main dancer she had trained at cube for 2 years before coming to Ideal. Wang Meixing was the same age as I was she was a rapper and lead vocalist, she trained at M&H for 2 years before coming to Ideal.

After learning so much of my fellow trainee group I felt a little left out, they would have made an awesome girl group without me. With my sudden appearance to their group I would put all of them at a disadvantage. I made my resolution to polish my skills to their level so I wouldn’t be pulling them down. I also learned that there was also 3 other girl group trainees and 4 boy group trainees.

** Description of the girls **

Park Sohen

Jeon Yonghe

Zhou Yulei

Wang Meixing


A/N: I don’t own any of the pictures! Junior year is crushing me lol >.< Sorry for the short chapter. Also don’t forget to read the A/N’s because they will help prepare you for the coming chapters. If you want me to stop putting A/N’s everywhere comment “No A/N” and why. Thanks a lot for reading my fanfiction! If you like IOI click here => https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfbU5UPaep8&t=1s