Free day

Locked Heart

Ch 11: Free day

A/N: It’s the first free day the girls have in a while and they decided to go explore and show sook around town. Will they bump into anyone important….


*alarm rings* *ring* *ring*

I sat up in my bed groggy. I was still tired, I guess sleeping that late wasn’t the best idea. When I got out of bed I could feel the soreness in my legs. It was painful but it showed that I had worked hard. I stretched a bit to relieve the soreness before changing out of my pajamas. Yulei had changed while I was stretching and was brushing her hair.

After we both finished our morning routine of washing our face, brushing our hair, doing some makeup, and change our clothes; we went to the living room. There were some fruits on the table so we had one. As minutes passed the rest of the girls were starting to meander out of their rooms into the living room. After talking amongst our self’s We decided to practice in the dance room. I went with Sohen to practice and sharpen the moves. She was quite surprised.

“You improved quite quickly! Let's finish fixing up the small errors and then we’ll do formations in a group”

After quickly fixing the errors and sharpening up the moves, we worked on making new formations. It took a while, but after 5 hours we had finished the formations and were able to practice together without any mishaps or errors. We decided to have our meal prepped lunch before enjoying the rest of the day.


After eating we headed out to relax. Yonghe took us to her favorite arcade and we played games and won prizes.

“Let's go over here! These are the easiest prizes to win Sook!” Yonghe said while pulling Sook with her.

“Wait... Are those Pusheen plushies?!” Meixing said excitedly

“OMG!! We need to get those” I said, “They’re sooooo cute!”

Sohen and Yulei followed behind.

Looking at the claw machine I could feel excitement build up throughout my body, I could see that all the girls were very excited as well. We were like children in a candy shop, but instead of a candy shop, it was a Pusheen plushie. We were all grinning happily as we put in two tokens, we each went and tried to get a pusheen.


After playing the claw machine many times, we had finally won a plushie for everyone. We were extremely happy! As we walked back we passed 타락 천사 (Dark Angels) the club I had seen on one of the first few days I had arrived. I pointed out the club to the members.

“Oh, that’s a new club. It hasn’t opened to the public yet.” Sohen said nonchalantly, “Its more of a club for exclusive members; mostly the wealthy.”

“Oh, well it’s a strange place to have a club since most of the buildings around here are restaurants and small business,” I replied.

We continued to head back. Giggling and talking about the latest groups, and music.


After arriving back at the dorm, we headed straight to the practice room to practice some more. And for fun, we decided to play the song 1.5x speed, this way we could see if we would make any mistakes.

“Sook! Your hand! *HAHAHA* it was mirrored what was supposed to be!” Yulei laughed

“Hey, how about you? *HAHA* You froze in the middle of the chorus!” I retorted back, increasing the speed of the song was quite fun it was exhilarating! I could feel the blood pumping through my ears. I was having so much fun!

As we focused on working on minimalizing the mistakes with footwork and handwork. When we heard a knock, it was the manager.

 

A/N: Hi~ Thank you for reading this far!!! To be honest it’s been hard for me to write. I’ve never been the best with writing… I’ve wanted to stop writing but seeing how many people are reading my stories has given me motivation.