Seoul

Locked Heart

Chapter 5 Seoul

​Edit: 11/1/2016

A/N: Well I just realized my story description didn’t match up to my story line so I explain everything. Eun sook ‘run’s away from home’ in her mind she feels like she is running away from home, when actually her parents have allowed her. She feels guilty for leaving her parents.


When we had finally arrived at my destination I was met with a beautiful building (it looks like YG’s building), I entered and went to the front desk. There I gave my name and the receptionist gave me the room number I dragged my suitcases after me to the room. The room had a table in the center, on the table there was form. I sat down and read it.

The form was a contract that would bind me to the company for 1 year before I would choose whether or not I liked working for the company. I waited for my ‘employer’ to come in.


I heard a click as the door opened, I turned around and saw a clean dressed man. He didn’t look taller than 170cm. I bowed to him and we shook hands.

 

“Hello Eun Sook, I am the representative for our company’s CEO Kang SiHwang; Lee. This form on the table is a one year contract that will bind you to our company. Meaning that we will give you a certain amount of allowances, what your meals will consist and what your schedule will be.”

 

“Mr. Lee I understand what you’re trying to say; but are there any other things you will regulate?”

 

“Please be patient, we will be monitoring your phone usage. At night your phones will be taken away by you room manager, and it will be returned to you when you schedule starts. Depending on who your teacher is they will or will not take your phone away during their class.” Mr. Lee said with a slight frown.

 

“Thank you Mr. Lee; what will I do about my classes?”

 

“You will be ‘homeschooled’. We have special teachers that will make sure you are up to date with your classes. But these classes are during the summer holiday.”

 

“Okay…. So I just need to sign this form and we’ll be done?”

 

“Correct Eun Sook.” He said with a knowing smile.

 

I bent down and picked up the pen beside the form and signed. I was ready to start my trainee life!

 

“Before we leave, you will need to know some rules: first most important, don’t tell anyone you are a trainee, if you are asked to do something from a superior do it and never question their authority. Also there will be no training during the weekends. If you wish to use one of the recording or dance rooms you need to go to the front desk and book the room.”

 

“Thanks! I’ll remember to do that Mr. Lee”


A/N: SORRY!!!!!!!! I feel sooooo bad right now. I haven’t posted in FOREVER. Time seems to disappear too quickly. I might have to go on a mini hiatus so I can write as many chapters as possible… once again I’m really sorry!!!