Worries

Locked Heart

Chapter 14: Worries

A/N: I’m still alive…?


Heading back in the van everyone was silent. I guess everyone was still nervous for the results. After a long ride back to the dorms everyone headed up to their rooms to sleep.

I just lay in bed, my heart was pounding. I was starting to doubt my resolve, what if I got cut? I would have to leave Korea or I could audition for other companies. As I continued to wonder I fell into a fitful sleep.


There was a loud ringing sound that penetrated through the dorms. It sounded like a hurricane siren, scrambling out of bed Eun Sook looked around widely to see where the sound had come from. It wasn’t in the room but heading out with Yulei, it seemed that the sound wasn’t in the dorm. The other girls had already left their room and were also looking around. The sound didn’t seem to be in the dorm, but in the building. It was the fire alarm!

Rushing out of the dorms and out of the building they realized that they weren’t the only ones to leave the building, there was also the older trainee teams. However, there was no one else exiting the building. This was quite surprising, were there not any residents living in the building as well?

When the loud alarm finally stopped ringing Mrs. Ong stepped out from the side of the building.

“Now that everyone is here, we will be announcing who will perform. Depending on the choices made, you might preform more than once.” Mrs. Ong said before pausing “If you catch the eyes of the sponsors than it will secure you a faster debut.”

Pulling out a sheet of paper Mrs. Ong announced who would perform separately. Mimi, Yulei, Choi Mingi, Yonghe and Hirai Rui were chosen to perform their vocals. While the other trainees would be preforming a dance routine together before preforming secretly in their groups. Since they would have to preformed differently the two groups were separated and given new schedules. They would only meet their teams for meals and after their training.


A/N: Sorry for the short chapter. I’m planning on taking a hiatus since I need to write more and I am bit stuck….. don’t know what to write. Also need more time to write 😅