Baby, I'm happy

Lucky

BOM

I felt so happy visiting eomma! Finally, I can be with the person I love the most without worrying about something not until . . .

"EOMMA!" Minzy and Top called.

I was like recalling the meaning of eomma. . . it exactly means mother right?!

I just stared at them in awe, like how they hug each other, exchange smiles and teases.

It's as if they did not see each other for a decade or century. Until,

"Bom-ah, mom is here! Won't you hug her?" mom called out.

Of course I hug my mother for missing her so much but it was kind of a confused hug.

She continued, "Do you really know them?"

I nodded. She asked, "Well it's a good news! Did you know that I was there nanny for two years? Remember the two children I always talk to you? The quiet boy and cute girl?"

 

. . . OH THAT'S IT! It's a relief that my mother is only being called an 'eomma' for them because she became their nanny. I guess they grew so close.

I just nodded happily to the question of my mother. "Are you mute? You always nod. Talk daughter," mom said.

Oh my . . . then Top noticed my difficulty in explaining.

"Ahh, eomma, I want to go inside!" he said looking at me sending 'We will explain later'

I just nodded.

Minzy whispered, "Did you really think she's our eomma? Bom-unnie, judging from your expressions awhile ago, you were fooled!"

I wrote, 'Ya! It nearly gave me a heart attack!'

"But honestly, everytime our parents aren't there, she treats us like her children, sadly, my mother doesn't want it to be that way that is why she fired her," Minzy explained.

Ohh, so that is why mom cried so hard that time. She told me that time, "Mom is having her tears of joy, please don't feel bad my daughter," it turned out that she lied and was pained so much.

"I'm sorry for my mother caused your mother's pain that time unnie," she said.

'It's okay! Past is past, let's move on!'

 

Inside the house . . .

"I really like how you design your house eomma!" Top who turned out to be like a child this time said.

"You know me! Haha. So how is your relationship with your dad and new mom going on?" I heard mom asked.

"It's not the same but still on the same level?" he answered at the same time questioning.

"Boo. What an answer you have there!!!" Minzy explained.

Then they started laughing. I have never seen mom laugh like that although when we are together she's at her most true self, this scene is just different.

I just smiled at that thought.

"By the way, how did you know Bom? I was VERY shocked when I saw the three of you!"

Here it comes . . .

 

TOP

Woah, I never thought Bom is the daughter my eomma has been talking about when I was around 12.

She really looked very surprised when we called her mother eomma!

But how would we tell eomma about everything?

 

"Eomma, listen to me first okay and do not react unless I give you the 'Go sign' okay?" I made an agreement.

"Okay," she answered, "Why is the aura this serious?" she asked.

I looked at Bom and made a nod, "I saw her in the street while I was taking a walk. She cried so hard and as walked as if a beast was going to munch her anytime. I offered my help then at that time she can't speak because of she was too scared," as I predicted eomma was so shocked but only look at Bom.

"The doctor said that she can't speak for weeks but one day, after enough recovery, she will be able to speak again," I continued explaining.

Because she was sitting beside Bom, she hug her so much.

"I'm sorry that you had to suffer from that man Bom. Forgive eomma," she apologized.

Bom wrote 'It's not your fault eomma. It's his for being beastly' and smiled.

"Awww, I wish I also have a relationship with my mother in that sense too," Minzy uttered with envy(not negative envy).

"Group hug for baby Minzy!" eomma shouted.

*take note that eomma is Bom's mother:) Are you shocked everyone?

 

Group hug. A hug defined as to hold closely. Really it always give me this warmth that I wanted long from my father and step mom. I miss my true mom. :(

 

Author's POV

After having Top explained the whole situation, they eat food and talked about every possible thing. Bom's mom is very happy because she was able to see again the three children of her life, her precious treasures.

It was already five in the afternoon and they didn't want to go home yet but their mom insisted.

"Top and Minzy I know both of you are busy, you can visit me anytime and you know that," their mom explained.

"I don't want to eomma but if you insist we will visit you again," Minzy said.

"Thanks for today eomma. Come on Bom," Top called Bom.

"And why is Bom coming with you Top?" their mom asked.

"She's living with me eomma for her recovery and Minzy told me she'll offer Bom a job tomorrow," he answered casually as if nothing is wrong in the concept of  'man and woman who are not yet married is living together'

"Omo, living with you?!" their mom shouted.

Top nodded. Minzy thought to herself, 'Why is my oppa like this? Sometimes so passive, argh! Sister to the rescue!'

"Eomma, please do not misunderstand. Besides the job I'll offer to her requires her to be around the site so she has to stay with oppa. Don't worry if oppa will do something, I'll use my power!" Minzy explained the whole awkward situation.

"Mmmm, okay. But Top do not ever hurt or do something to my daughter okay? I entrust you to her!"

"I'm always innocent!" he said raising his hands.

And off they laugh again.

Then they bid goodbyes.

'Mom always take care okay? I will always be here when you need help! I love you so much!' she wrote then hug her mom.

"You are always cheesy," her mom in return said and also hug her.

"Bye eomma, thanks for today!" Minzy childly said.

"Bye eomma, we will visit you again okay? Don't worry I'll take good care of Bom," Top assured.

It was one of the best phrase Bom ever heard. Take good care of Bom. She's spazzing silently. Hoho!

 

BOM

After sending Minzy to her home, imagine that at such young age she's so successful, we got back also.

"Never knew you were the 'doll and spoiled daughter' eomma had been talking about," Top said.

I wrote, 'YA! I thought my mother was really your mother and I'm a doll but not also a spoiled one' adding a pout.

"Yaaaah, okay! Top-oppa says you are a doll so stop pouting so cutely!" he said as he pinched my cheeks inching closer and closer to my face.

Then a very super awkward more like I want to spazz moment came,

HIS FACE WAS SO CLOSE TO MINE THAT I OPENED MY EYES SO BIG AND DID NOT BLINK ---- IT WAS SO HARD TO BREATHE, OMO!

"Haha! Spoiled doll!" He continued teasing.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!" I screamed in my mind.

I pretended that I am mad. It's time to !

 

Scene A

"Bom, are you mad?" he asked as I was watching a tv show.

I did not move and pretended I did not see someone.

"Ehhh, the doll is mad! Sorry for my mistake," he said scratching his head.

I just stared at him and made a snob.

"Ohhhh, the doll does not look good in that!!!!" he lunatically screamed.

I made my exit and went in the kitchen looking at Choco.

 

Scene B

"Choco is so cute right?" he asked.

I just continued staring at Choco while he's trying to eat a toy bone.

"Arr arrr arrraarrr," he tried to mimic Choco.

OMO I ALMOST CHUCKLE! Resist Bom.

"Ohh, the doll will smile now!" he teased.

I made a BLEH to him. (bleh- stuck out tongue)

"Bom, forgive me please?!"

 

Scene C

While listening to 2NE1's I Am The Best, he suddenly came and tried to do CL's parts.

He looked like an . . . crazy ahjumma.

I really want to laugh but I supressed it.

He then changed the song to 2NE1's Lonely and sang the chorus, surprisingly, he sang it beautifully with his baritone voice.

He again sang the chorus but changes some parts,

 

Baby I'm happy, everytime when i'm with you, i'm myself

I must be lacking when it comes to joking, please forgive this corny person i am

I'm happy, because this is your and my story

I must not be worthy of this thing called joking,  even though I tried my best

Baby i'm so happy.. Baby i'm so happy.. Baby i'm so not lonely.. Baby i'm so not lonely..

 

Honestly, his composition make me want to say, "Me too, I'm not lonely with you," but I have to keep it again.

He felt so hopeless and desperated so he blackmailed, "Eomma said you hate someone tickling you, eh? So what if I. . ."

In a girl instinct, I run so fast away from him.

 

. . . But then he caught me and tickled me so much.

I made a 'No More' sign and he said, "If you write, Oppa I forgive you,"

I wrote, "Oppa, I forgive you!"

In the end, I still lose to this guy. It's okay I still have fun.

And it was my turn to tickle him .  . .

"AAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH" he laughed so hard.

And it turned out to be an awkward position again, not again.

He was on top of me holding both of my hands when . . .

a girl came   . . .

and said, "What is the meaning of this?"

Top seemed so shocked and uttered the name, "Eun Hye?"

The girl cried so hard . . .

What did I do?

 

Chapter 9 is served!

Hohoho!

It turned out their mother are not the same :)

And . . . Eun Hye came?!

Please comment and subscribe!

Spread the love!

What will happen next? Stay tune~~~~~!

It's title is "You are an Alien"