Pick-up Lines

Lucky

As requested :D I hope I won't fail your expectations!

 

JIYONG

Currently, I am inside Dara's house. She asked my accompaniment for this dinner time because her brother is having an educational trip while her mother is staying at the hospital and told her not to come yet because she'll just worry too much.

I'm helping her cook our dish right now.

"Not that way Jiyong, aahh, seriously do you really don't know any cooking techniques?" she asked frustrated by my 0 Ability in cooking.

It's because in our household we have maids and so that is why, I end up relying on them.

"I'm sorry Dara. I can help in arranging the utensils," I volunteered.

"You know, it's okay. I am even very thankful for someone is going to eat dinner with me," she said making a sad face.

"Why? I suppose every dinner time your brother and mother is there for you," I asked wondering.

"We eat together barely and sometimes we don't talk. One is busy and the other is tired," she narrated.

"From now on, I will eat dinner with you if your family members aren't here!" I promised.

"Really?"

"Yes!"

With that she smiled and resumed her cooking.

"I'll just stay here okay?" I said pertaining to the living room.

I scanned the room. It's simple and gives you the feeling of innocence, something like that. There are three picture frames, one is a lady holding an umbrella in a very eccentric way; second, a young boy playing with bubbles; and third, an old lady reading a novel. I guess the three paintings represent them.

From afar, you can visibly look at the view of Dara cooking, unexpectedly, she looks like a young mom and . . . I'm the young father. Omo?! What am I thinking? erase? erase!

"Hey, are you okay right there?!" I heard Dara called.

"Ye....yes!"

Just what was that?

 

After a few minutes . . .

While waiting for the dinner to be cooked, I accidentally doze off. Their sofa is actually comfortable, ZZZZZZ.

Just then, when I opened my eyes, I saw Dara staring at me intimately. She looks so beautiful, a goddess I must say.

I did not know what got into me but I kind of have the guts to kiss her, slowly, I draw my face near her. 1,2,3

Not until she shouted in panic,

"Dinner is ready Jiyong! The AWEESOMME and full of aegyo Dara has the dinner cooked!"

"OWW! That hurt my ears Dara!" I complained.

"Le-Let's go go n-now a-and eeeeaaat!" she stuttered.

Gosh, my charm is hype!

 

"Sooo yummmy!" I cheered. I love the atmosphere here. I can casually make sound that says that I am happy by the dish she cooked because in my house, we are so like the robot type. Eat and leave, that's all.

"Slowly," she said.

"Mmm, do you know the new trend these days Dara?" I asked.

"No. What's that trend?" Dara wondered.

"It's called the Cheesy Pick-up Lines," I revealed.

"Eh? You mean those flattering words said by a man to a woman?" she asked.

"Yes! I have an idea!" I suggested. This way my favor will be secured, "but before that, if I'll win this game you should promise to me that whatever the favor is, you'll accept it, okay?"

"Let me think . . . okay! Game on! So, what's the game?"

"We will both give pick up lines and the first one who will run out will take the consequence. Deal?" I challenged.

"Not even a single problem!" she gladly accepted doing some 'I have muscles and brains you know' sign.

 

Ready, Set, Go!

J: Are you on Facebook?

D: Why?

J: Cause I'll definitely click LIKE.

D: HAHAHAAH! Nce one, okie, my turn.

Your legs must be tired Jiyong.

J: Mmm, why?

D: Cause you have been running through my mind the whole day.

J: Wohhhh. Am I in heaven?

D: No of course!

J: Or do you just look exactly like an angel?

D: Why, you never fail to amaze me.

Listen, Do you have a map?

J: Mmm, no?

D: Cause I keep getting lost in your eyes!

J and D: WE ARE THE CHEESY FRIENDS!

Round 2:

D: Do you believe in love at first sight?

J: Let's see.

D: Or should I walk by again?

J: Can I borrow your phone?

D: You have yours right?

J: Because I want to call my mother and tell her that I found the woman of my dreams!

D: Sorry but you owe me a drink?

J: Why?

D: Because when I looked at you, I dropped mine.

J: This, I was wondering if you have an extra heart.

D: Why?

J: Mine to seems to have been stolen.

D: If I could rewrite the alphabet, you know what would I do?

J: ? ? ?

D: I'd put U and I together!

*Oh my, this is the last pick up line I know. Well, guess that's life.

J: If you were a new sandwich at Mcdonalds, you’de be called McGorgeous.

D: Really, you have lots! I lose.

J: One more, do you know a song that made me very thankful for?

D: Okay! What's that?

J: God gave me you.

 

DARA

Actually, I expected to lose in this game already but I do not know why Jiyong is so into it.

But the last pick up line he said, made me want to jump of jollity!

Erase, erase! He's just a friend!

"Fine, you win!"

"Ummm, please do not react first when I'm not yet done saying the consequence okay?"

"I promise!"

"You'll pretend to be my girlfriend for two months," I heard him say.

Actually, I have mixed emotions. Sad because he'll use me but happy for an unknown reason.

"EHHHH?!" I said.

"I know it, you'll not agree. It's okay,"  he said and turned away.

"Who said I won't? I'm a woman of honor you know, I will for my friend because he also promised to eat with me every dinner time," I sincerely replied.

He then rushed to me and hugged me so tight! "Thanks DARA! You helped me sooo much I want to marry you right now!!!" he suddenly screamed with him unconscious of the word marry.

I was like Oh my is he proposing?!

But to cut the awkward moment, I said, "Ya stop joking around! Tell me why I have to pretend?"

He directly stopped hugging me and said, "My father wants me to marry a girl I do not know."

"Caught up in an arrange marriage?"

"Yeah something like that. About your job tomorrow, is it okay if you will be my secretary so that we can ummm.. .  grow close together so when dad asks, there won't be any problem?"

Is it only me? He wants us to grow close just because of his father's interrogation?! I'm disappointed.

"Not only because of my father but I want us to grow close also as friends! You know bonding time!"

"Mmmm, really Jiyong it's a serious problem but becase you are also willing to help me, I'll do it," I agreed.

"I know I'm too bad at this point but I want to break free from appa,"

"Don't worry I'll help you! By the way, what department are you in charge of?"

"I'm in charge of what products of the company are to be advertise, I also sometimes choose designs and deal with our clients. I won't make it hard for you promise!" He explained.

"Did you know that the girl you are facing is the most amazing one?! I can do all jobs!" I praised myself.

"Thanks again Dara! Really, thank youuuuuu!" he said as he hugged me again.

"Can't breathe!" I said.

"Want me to do CPR on you?" he asked.

My heart just  . . . just skip a beat and my mind . . .  just thought wildly and my face . . . blushed terribly.

 

Chapter 11 is served!

Hohoho!

This week, I'm not sure if I can update day by day because there will be an important event in our school and I have to practice.

Don't worry, when Christmas break is in and/ or during this week, I'll have a free time, I'll update!

Sorry for typos and wrong grammars!

Please do comment and subscribe!

Spread the love!

Next chapter is titled: Jiyong's Attention