All About TOP

Lucky

BOM

I had the best sleep a girl could ask for. I could not stop thinking about TOP's goodnight kiss to me. Keke. But should I come to like him?

After erasing those thoughts, I make a plan for my day today and that is to visit eomma.

I realized that I woke up at 8:00 am already and that is not the usual me. Maybe because I was so tired from yesterday's events.

 

"Breakfast is ready!" I heard a girl shouted. Oh my, is TOP married? Is his mother here? Girlfriend? Close friend? Fairy godmother? Then I realized I was thinking crazily because the answer is it's his younger sister.

I took a bath and change my clothes in a fast manner because it would be a shame to make someone wait.

When I got down I saw a girl with the same height as me, blonde hair with cute eyes and a slim figure. She does not look the same or has any resemblance to  Top, why?

 

"Oh good morning unnie!" She said.

'Good morning! Are you Minzy?'

"Well yeah! Annyeong haseyo I am Minzy the sister of Top! I am here to happily accompany you and I wanna say sorry for not coming yesterday because I really had a busy day."

She said that in one breathe? 'It's okay Minzy-ah. It's a no problem 'bout yesterday.'

"Really unnie? Thank you! Oppa scolded me a while ago but you forgive. I like you unnie!"

'Thanks for that!'

"Come, I cooked breakfast for you. It's my specialty!"

"Really? Thank you so much! :)'

Come to think of it. The last time mom cooked for me was a year ago. I missed someone cooking for me every morning. It feels so good.

 

While eating . . .

"Unnie, tell me what do you think of oppa. Please?"

'He's good and really an oppa also to me.'

"Eh? I have a competition for attention?" she pouted. She's so baby face!

'No. You are the sister after all and besides I'll leave by the day I can fully recover. Don't worry.'

"Mmm, leave? Unnie, we're not pure siblings, we're half.

'I noticed. It's okay half or pure it doesn't matter as long as you get well together.'

"Thanks unnie! Is it okay if you won't leave oppa? For me?" she sound pleading.

'Umm, it will be too much if I stay too long. We can still see each other even if I leave. :)'

"It's okay if you stay forever. Oppa is not doing well with girl relationships you see," she remarked and eat slowly.

'You can share.'

 

MINZY

Oppa is really something! He scolded me for not going with his girl friend when infact I already explained. Well, because it is my day off today, I decided to get to know the girl he's seeing. Hehehe!

She's pretty and has a good figure! She can be a model for me! but I have to get to know her first.

During our eating time, we came by serious topics so far and she listens well. I decided to share our story to her. I hope she will decide not to leave oppa after hearing this story and I'm thinking oppa likes her in some way.

I started, "My mother is the second wife of oppa's father. His mother left them when he was only at around ten  years old. My mom said that appa was really in great depression when his wife left them and was even immobilized to his own son for days because of that. My mom is a nurse when she knew appa and so because of eomma's cheerful aura and encouraging words they got along so well and decided to marry that is why I am here. During my childhood, oppa was really very cold to me. He did not like talking to others even to his father. He felt out of place and did not like the fact that his father married another woman. One day it was raining so hard and I was alone in my room because mom and father had their vacation leaving me, oppa and the maids in the house. I was crying so hard because of the thunder and lightning when he got inside my room and said, 'Such a baby. Come to oppa I will cradle you to sleep,' those were the best words he said to me aside from 'Go Away', 'There is no good in the morning', 'I don't care' and more. Starting from that day on, we became true siblings in our heart and even bestfriends."

Wow that was a long story. She wrote, 'Thanks for sharing Minzy. I really don't know how to comment on that because his story is the opposite of mine, my father left me without bidding goodbye to his only daughter.'

Oh. I guess she can really connect to oppa. I hope.

"Come on unnie, you can share. Anything."

'It's a sad story and of course the things that happened to your brother and father is really bad. I'm happy that God sends someone to us during our down moments. He gives us hope. I now understand why you don't like me to leave but it'll be bad if I assume that he needs me for a long time.'

Such a good unnie. "He's afraid of losing someone."

She just stared and me and I continued, "One day while we were on a vacation he said, 'Minzy if you marry someday please don't leave oppa okay?' those line really puzzled me but after thinking for a while, I understand. He doesn't like losing someone special to him."

'Your oppa is really sensitive, eh?'

"VERY!" I shouted and we laughed in jollity.

"Let's move on Bom-unnie! Let's stop talking about sad stories, how about you? I heard you plan on going somewhere today?"

'Yes. I like to visit my mom today.'

"I see but before that, let's have shopping for you and auntie!"

'Yey! Thanks but I don't have money.'

"Don't worry, my treat today!"

'Thanks so much little sister!'

Then we smiled and got ready.

 

AUTHOR's POV

Just like other girls out there, they did shopping, food trip and bought grocery items for Bom's mom and Top's refrigerator.

After three hours and a half, 'You are so good at choosing clothes Minzy!'

"Of course I'm working in an agency," which Minzy replied and surprised Bom.

'Really? What agency then?'

"It's YG unnie and speaking of agencies, we are recruiting for future models for our new products to be released and I'm planning to recommend you. Would you like to?"

'YG?! Wow that's a big agency. I'd love to but. . .' She's hesitant because of her father who might torment her again.

"No buts unnie! I'll just inform you okay when I can finalize everything, okay, okay, okay?"

She just nodded and went on their way.

Just then . . .

"OPPPA!" Minzy called out which gained the attention of the people.

"Ya Minzy. So Bom wants to go here?" He asked.

"We're about to visit her mom, you like to go with us?"

"If it's okay with Bom."

'Of course it is,' she wrote.

Their whole ride was okay until Minzy opened up a topic which she shouldn't.

 

"So is Eun Hye resigning?" she asked earning a glare from Top.

'It's okay go on with your conversation I'll just listen to the music Minzy downloaded for me' she wrote.

"We won't talk about it- OUCH!" she heard him screamed.

"Thanks unnie!"

 

"She is so stubborn Minzy. She won't listen to me to whatever I say. She said she'll resign if we get back."

"Really that girl pissess me off! What's your plan?"

"Fire her."

"Would that be too hard?"

"Probably but I have to move on Minzy. I have to!"

"That's the spirit oppa move on for Bom-unnie!" she cheered.

"WHAT?!"

"Aniyo," she said and smiled like a crazy girl.

 

When they finally arrived . . .

Bom: Just stared at her mom and cried.

Bom's mother: Bom why are you crying?

TOP and MINZY: Eomma is that you?!

Bom: Stopped crying and stared at Top and Minzy.

 

'EOMMA?' she thought to herself.

 

Chapter 6 is served!

Hohoho!

Sorry for typos and wrong grammars and if you find it boring one, sorry.

Please do post comments about this chapter.

Spread the love and subscribe!

I want more subscribers honestly. Hohohoho.

Next chapter is the continuation of DARAGON :)