Jiyong's Attention

Lucky

DARA

"You found a new job right away noona?" Thunder, who seemed to forget his bad feelings for me, asked.

"Yes, yes! Of course your noona is amazing!!! Fighting!" I answered.

"Something smells very fishy about that noona. You know me, I am Thunder, the always curious and suspicious. Did Jiyong offered that work for you?" he interrogated.

"Ha? Ummm, yeah, he offered because he saw me very desperate. Why so many questions to your noona huh?" I complained.

"Is there any conditions or consequences? If there is noona, stop it. It's bad to keep secret," he said.

"Of course there is NONE! I need to go now, tell eomma to take relax when she'll arrive okay?" I tried to change the topic.

"Okay, okay. Won't ask anymore. Take care too noona. Bye" he bid.

 

"Well I guess this is the address Jiyong told me. I just have to get in, tell the lady his name and proceed to the said floor," I repeated Jiyong's instructions.

"Good morning miss. May I know your business?" the lady asked.

"Ummm, can I talk to Jiyong?" I said and by that she seemed shock that I drop the formalities between us, "I mean, Mr. Kwon Jiyong, hehehe," I corrected.

"Ohh, give me a minute," then she started talking to someone in the phone, "He's on the 21th floor Miss," she said.

"Thanks!"

 

It was pretty pretty so suffocating in the elevator. So many busy people in this company! Then those busy people started moving harshly as if squishing me to death, oh my.

"Excuse me mister but you are already exaggerating your movements, the lady over here is suffering," a man who does not seem to be a Korean but speaks fluently, addressed to the guy.

"Oh, I'm sorry. Are you okay miss?" the man apologized to me.

"Ye-yes. It's okay. I understand," I said putting a sincere smile. And after the man reached his desired floor, he said, "Sorry again."

Just then it was only me and the boy who saved me was left, "Thank you for that," I said.

"It's nothing. You're so thin, that is why it is pretty obvious that you are suffering," he explained.

"People always say that. I'm Sandara Park by the way. Dara for short, how about you?" I tried asking.

"I'm Calvin Chen, nice meeting you too," he replied.

"Not a Korean?"

"Yes but because my parents decided to live here, we learn Korean and we can also speak Mandarin fluently," he narrated.

"Wow. Oh, I'm on the 21th floor already, thanks again and bye!" I hurried up.

 

"Are you Miss Park?" a lady in her30s approached me.

"Yes," I said.

"Please follow me Mr. Kwon is waiting for you."

On our way, we were too shy to talk to each other so we both kept silent.

Suddenly, "Did you know that you are the first ever secretary of young master in his one year of working?" a trivia was said.

"Young master? First secretary? I do not understand," I clarified.

"Ahhh, it seems like a mystery. Young master because he is the son of this owner of this company and . . .  he really is the type of person who does not mingle that much. Let's say you made a change to him," she said.

"EHHH?! REALLY?!" I uttered in disbelief.

"Did you not really know?" she asked and I answered, "he did not mention anything about this, so that is why people are so formal in talking to him."

"We're here," she said.

"Ah, thanks for leading me and telling me the informations."

"No problem," then she left.

 

"Come in," he said as if he does not know I'm coming.

"Good morning Mr. Jiyong," I greeted formally.

"EH?! Why the formalities? Call me Jiyong," he said.

"Because you are the young master and because I'm your first secretary?" I said.

He bit his lips and said, "Sorry for not telling you ahead of time."

"It's okay, you have your reasons, but why  why why am I the first?" I asked.

"You said I have my reasons and it is mine," he teased.

"Oh, okay. Let's keep it that way!"

"Just joking! Really, I do not even know why, maybe maybe. . . I do not know, hehe," he answered.

I made a pout.

"Where am I going to be placed?" I asked.

"There!" he answered with excitement.

"Aren't secretaries supposed to stay outside? I mean, some privacy for you?"

"Oh, don't worry we have a binder. See? I prepared everything smoothly," he said showing his 'masterpiece'.

"Wow, it's so neat and organize. Thank you!" I said and continued, "but I have to call you in formalities right if we're outside?"

"It's not necessary. We're friends, I mean bestfriends!"

"Goodluck on your first day," he said as if telling me that it'll be hard.

"Thanks and fighting!"

 

JIYONG

I'm pretty very energetic today!

This is my first time to have a secretary and I'm very willing to adjust. I mean Dara looks so elegant in her uniform today.

Hehe. At first, I thought she'll really have a hard time because I'm pretty having hectic schedule this coming weeks but I am surprised, she is doing it very well.

It's already 11:59 in the morning, "Dara, want to take lunch?" I offered.

"Mmm, yes but give me 5 minutes because I have to fix your meeting this afternoon with Mr. Bang," she said.

"I'll wait!"

Not until . . .

"Hi Jiyong!" guessing who?

It's Yuri. The girl whom dad wants me to marry.

I was only able to look at her and her . . . bodyguard.

"Good morning Ms. Yuri," Dara greeted.

Then at the moment when she saw the bodyguard, "YOU?!" then she covered .

"Kindly teach your secretary some manners, come on Ji, let's eat lunch?" she offered.

"She has manners actually. Did dad sent you here?"

Dara and the bodyguard exchanged looks. "Do you know each other?" I asked.

"Yes," they answered.

"Come on, it doesn't matter if your dad or mine, I have an idea!" she suddenly screamed.

"The four of us can go eat lunch together! It will be a pair, your secretary and my bodguard, me and you!" she suggested.

I hate that but I have to show kindness to Yuri. I hate to be scolded by Dad.

"Okay. Let's go?"

 

I did not expect this. Yuri wanted us to have separate tables?!

I'm obviously not happy while Dara and her newly found friend seemed very giggly to each other!

"What's the name of your bodyguard?"

"He's Calvin. Pure Taiwanese but migrated here in Korea. They're a cute pair right?"

I did not give any reply.

"Yuri, do you have to always follow what our parents say?" I asked. Maybe, just maybe, she's also suffocated.

"Yes. They are our parents. I owe them what I have," she said. She's right but to the point of mingling with this part of my life? NO.

"Even if it's about this marriage? Don't you like someonelse?" 

She flinched. "N-no. I only like you," she boldly confessed.

"But-"

"Let's just eat happily!"

The whole eating time was okay. When she called Dara and Calvin, she requested Dara to be by her side and not near me.

"She's my secretary," I said.

"Don't be such a kill joy Ji," she said. And by the use of Ji, I don't feel it. We're not that even close.

"It's okay. I'll seat beside Miss Yuri," Dara said as if it's nothing to her.

After eating,

she even came with us to my meeting,

Every walk or step I made to Dara, she always gets in the way.

Dara poked at me and said, "Look,Ms.  Yuri is going in the wrong way with Calvin."

"Let them have their own time. Come on," I pursued.

"Eh?"

 

I heard my phone ringing. "I won't answer," I said to Dara, "if you ask."

"Jiyong, what happened to you today? You are moody," she said.

"Ha?"

"Yeah. And if Ms. Yuri annoys you-"

"She's the girl dad wants me to marry okay? I don't like that and if you like her bodyguard, go downstairs, leave me."

"What's with you today Jiyong? I'm so mad at you right now saying I like her bodyguard? So absurd."

"So-"

"Fine. I'll leave. Your SECRETARY will leave."

 

Throughout the meeting, it was as if I'm not going to make it.

"Mr. Kwon, are you okay? It seems you are so angry," Mr. Bang said.

"Sorry Mr. Bang. Please continue,"

"So I want to ask some suggestions to you on the concept of our new advertisement?" he repeated.

With Dara on my mind, "Because it's about love why not make it a Chapter concept one?"

"Go ahead, please explain."

"We'll advertise using the story of people in a relationship. It will start with friedship to closefriends to a relationship and the hardships on it."

"Nice. You really are very creative young man. The problem is, we have to choose the cast and everything,"

"I have an idea Mr. Bang,"

"What is it smart man?"

"I'll be the on the cast, I'll star as the lead role of a man who falls inlove to a girl," as expected, I am going to find ways to make Dara forgive me.

"And the girl?"

"Please look at this picture of her," then I opened the Photo Gallery of my phone.

I showed them Dara's picture. Wonder when I got it? When she was working a while ago, she was looking very serious and at the same time so pretty so I secretly took it.

"She's pretty, who's she?"

"You will know at the right time Mr. Bang," I said.

"I'll prepare everything. Deal accepted."

"Thanks," I said.

"She's really pretty and I'm guessing this'll be effective," Mr. Bang complimented Dara.

"Of course its Dara."

 

Chapter 12 is served!

Hohoho!

Sorry for wrong grammars and spellings:)

Pleade do comment and subscribe!

Spread the love!!!

Next is TOPBOM:)