You're An Alien

Lucky

TOP

I never expected to be caught up in this kind of situation. We were just playing not until this unwanted visitor came.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. Of course I know the answer: she's back to her agenda again.

She suddenly screamed, "Who's this girl huh?! Answer me!!!"

I do not have the clear obligation to tell her so I just looked at her with anger.

She continued saying things like:

"What exactly is happening right now Top?!"

"Who's that ugly girl beside you huh?!"

"Is she some kind of a seducer?! Answer me!!!!"

"What is that girl doing here!!!"

 

That's it. I've had enough of this scene.

"SHUT UP EUN HYE!" I shouted and both of the girls were shocked in my sudden outburst. I continued, "Do you know this girl beside me that you just judge her like that?!"

She bowed down in embarrassment. "I'm very tired Eun Hye. Why can't you just leave peacefully? I need a break!" I exploded.

Bom just held onto my hand as if telling me, "I'll just be here."

"Why?" was her simple question.

"Because I do not love you anymore and this heart of mine," I said pointing my chest, "won't accept yours anymore. Please understand," I finished looking away.

Bom's hold tightened. Thanks for that Bom.

"I cannot Top. Give me another-" I cut her off by saying, "CHANCE?! You should have told me from the start the truth and I should have regained everything but you just denied it, Really, please just LEAVE."

"I won't!"

"You will!"

"Is it because of this girl?!" she said as she was about to slap Bom.

Luckily, I was able to catch if for her. "I said you do not know her so shut the hell up and leave! I did not expect to hurt you this way but you choose it."

"Top, top," she continued calling.

I hug Bom as to hide my crying face. "Just leave."

Then silence came  . . .

She hug me and rub my back as a sign of comfort.

. . .

I decided to sit down and cover my face. "I'm sorry for what she did and said," I apologized to Bom.

'It's okay. Everyone gets into a fight. Is she your ex?' she asked.

"Yeah. Pretty lunatic," I remarked.

She wrote, 'All girls are like that when their loved ones is not on their side anymore. It hurts for us.'

"I know Bom. But what can I do? It's not the same thing anymore, it's different and I want to break free," I told her honestly.

'Then soar high, me, your friends and family will just back you up.' she wrote cheering me up.

"Thanks." I said as I massaged my forehead. Again, headache strikes.

 

BOM

The scene awhile ago just really scared me. I knew from the moment they talked to each other, they weren't lovers anymore.

I remembered this scene from my parents one time. Where is he right now?

I cheered up Top because until now it seems that girl is a hangover for him. Mom said once, it's the reality Bom. People came to know and experience love and when they know it's bad side everything will start to stumble down and fight over it. There are really people who aren't meant for each other and we have to accept it.

 

I was mad and at the same time sorry for Eun Hye. Everyone is imperfect in their own way and makes mistake but what did she just do to get that kind of anger from Top?

I saw him massaged his forehead.

I draw close to him and closed his eyes, let him lie down and I massaged his forehead.

"Thanks Bom. Really, thank you for being here and not thinking bad that I am a beast to Eun Hye."

I just closed my eyes and feel everything. That's what appa used to tell me, when everything seems bad for a person in front of you, just close your eyes and try to feel the same thing they are.

After six minutes, he fell asleep. I got blanket and put it over him wishing sweet dreams.

 

I looked outside and did not expect what I saw,

a girl simply leaving slowly with tears on her face,

she looks back and thinks of the past that will never be brought up again.

As much as I want to talk to her, I can't mingle on with their business so I just sleep and wished myself a good night.

 

The next day . . .

I do not know why but at exactly 6:30 I woke up. Mmmm, so early.

I take a bath and wear casual clothes. Downstairs, Top is still sleeping soundly so I prepared breakfast. Thanks to Minzy I was able to buy food for his refrigerator. Poor busy man.

It's already 7: 17 yet he's still sleeping. Guess he's really tired so I decided to take a walk outside. Of course, at this time, I know the way back already!

 

Just then I saw the same man who helped me reach TOP's house back then. I followed and poked him several times.

"YA! Why poke all the time?!" he scolded.

I wave my hello to him and he seemes surprised. "Ohh, you? Wassup!"

I wrote, 'We meet again eh? Mmmm, let me recall you said that when we meet again you'll tell me your name!"

"Did I said that?" he pretended to be innocent.

'Pretentious guy! Just tell me your name :)'

"Okay. Okay!" he said.

 

"Hello! I'm Lee Donghae, nice to meet you!" he greeted, "Ohhh, is that alright?"

I made two thumbs up. 'Hi I'm Park Bom! Nice to meet you Mr. Lee'

"It's too formal! Call me Donghae, just Donghae," he correctioned.

'Okie!'

Just then I smell something familiar, CORNS!

I sniffed and sniffed my way to the corn stall and pointed it out to him.

"You did not bring money?" he asked.

'Hehe. I was only planning to take a walk so I did not bring any money.'

"Awww. Mmmm, two corns please," he said.

'Kamsahamnida!!!!'

 

Really corns are too delicious!

"Because you love corns, I'll name you Lady Corn!" Donghae said.

'Mmm, I do not know what to call you! Its unfair, just call me Bom.'

"Nooooo. You can call me something if you know already what I like most," he conditioned.

'Why are you like that? You always sound mysterious and predicting that something will really happen.'

"My charm, a handsome man's charm I guess," wow his ego!

'Ewwwwwww.'

"Hahahaha!"

Just then TOP came with an unreadable expression . . .

 

"Let's go home, Minzy is waiting for you," he said without looking at me instead at Donghae.

"Your guardian is here already Bom. Guess we will see each other AGAIN," Donghae said emphasizing on the word again.

Why can I sense that there is a tension.

'Wait Top. I'll just say goodbye properly to him.'

"No need. He doesn't need your proper manners Bom. LET'S GO," he ordered.

What's wrong with him right now? Because Top is hurrying up, I was only able to make a simple wave of goodbye to him.

 

On the walk home, he really walked too fast. I'm really panting right now.

I wanted to say wait up but how am I suppose to do that?

We were about to cross the street when I can't really catch up my breathing already.

Ohhh my this is bad. I'll end up crossing the bar if I won't make a way.

 

*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP* I heard the car's horn.

Ohhhh my?!

Just then at the right time, someone caught me. Thanks God!

But at that time too, I really want to cry already. I am too scared.

 

"YA PARK BOM?! What the hell was that? What if I was not there and you, aaaaaah!" TOP scolded.

I tried my best to write, 'You walked too fast!'

Then I got back to crying again and people are whispering already.

"Sorry. Come to oppa," he said as he gestured a hug.

I was just able to cry.

"You're an Alien Bom," I  heard him say.

I looked up to him and made a pout, 'WHAT?!'

"Nothing! Let's go home now! Oppa will give you a piggy back," he said.

ME AN ALIEN? WOW LOOK WHO IS TALKING?!!!!

 

At the house . . .

"Unnie, you got a job already," is the good news of Minzy.

'What job Minzy?'

"A model for our company!" she said happily.

'YEY! Thanks Minzy!!!'

"Later at 1pm will be your first photoshoot. Mmm, it's theme will be about

.  .  . ALIEN" then I heard TOP laughed hard.

 

What? Why is the concept like that?! Then I looked at Top with fiery eyes. CRAZY MAN!

 

Chapter 10 is served!

Hohoho!

Sorry for wrong grammars and spelling :)

Please do comment and subscribe!

Show the love!

Daragon is up next!