Warmth

Lucky

BOM

"I've been observing you for the past minutes and it seems you're not definitely okay?" 

The only thing I did in return was cry again. For the first time, someone actually observed me. Someone has seen my pain, my agony. I felt warmth.

 

I just continued staring at him and cried. "If you don't mind, may I ask why are you crying? And a favor too?" He said.

I stopped crying and started making hand signs saying, 'I cannot talk.'

Surprisingly he get it. "I see. Do you want me to bring you to the doctor? They can help."

I nodded and mouthed, "Thank you."

"No problem for a girl who outstand the crowd even though she's crying." He said and scratched his head as if knowing that he said something awkward.

Of course, I blushed.

 

Upon arriving, he handed me a bottle of water. "I'm sure after crying, your throat is not well and maybe that is why you can't talk."

I mouthed Thank You again and accepted the bottle of water.

I noticed that when I am drinking my water, he keeps on looking at me and is smiling. I stopped drinking and stared at him to check if he is crazy.

"You look like a kid. Ehh . . . umm, so drink faster and we'll go the doctor." He said and turned back.

I'm hinting that he is attracted to me. Hohoho.

 

TABI

"What happened to her doc?" I asked as sweat trickled on my forehead. The doctor has been observing here for fifteen minutes already and haven't said anything. He just stared at her.

Finally, "I'm afraid she can't speak right now. Mmm, it's not permanent so she'll be fine in weeks and recover faster if we'll help her."

Bad news. I felt so bad for this girl but the doctor said she can recover. What really happened to her? I checked on her expression and it wasn't good. 

 

The girl in front of me just stared at the space. She doesn't know what to do, who to look, who to trust. She tried a while ago to speak but she can't so she ended up crying and bumping anyone in the street when she run by into me.

"It's okay lady. You will be fine." Tabi assured her. I do not want her to feel so bad. There's always a way.

She smiled at me.

 

AUTHOR'S POV

"We need to do some more check ups on her to be sure. Nurse Jane please assist her." The doctor said and signalled Tabi to follow him.

 

"What is your relation to her young man?"

"You can call me Tabi doctor. I'm afraid I cannot answer that because I just met her a while ago and I even do not know her name." He said worringly.

"Oh Tabi. Well then let's proceed to her condition." He said as he opened his notebook and resumed, "Do you know the feeling of being very afraid? The kind of feeling where you want to shout so hard but nothing won't come out because tension came first."

"Huh? No. Never felt that kind of thing doc."

"Mmm, well that is what she is experiencing right now. You can see in her eyes that she is still afraid even if she talked to you calmly. We people are good in hiding things you know."

"So she had a traumatic experience?"

"Yeah. A fresh one."

"What do you mean doc?"

"The moment you saw her, she was still crying and bumping anyone right? That ends it. You need to help her overcome or destroy that tension in her but it'll be very very hard." The doctor said and handed him a medicine to ease her tension whenever it will rise.

"I see. Thanks doc."

 

He went out and contemplated on what to do. "How can I help her when I have my own problems?" He then massaged his forehead and sat down.

Then someone touched his arms. It was Bom. She presented a paper, "By the way my name is Bom. Thanks for all the help but you do not have to worry anymore. I can handle myself already, really, thank you. May I know your name?"

 

He didn't expect that. Handle herself? He thought. How can she handle herself when she's having a tension problem? "My name is Seunghyun but people prefer calling me Tabi. It's a no problem but you have to stay with me until you recover."

She wrote, "Tabi-nice nickname. Ohh, it's okay, I have friends to come with me. :)''

"No, you'll be staying with me Bom. Come, we'll go home."

 

That touched her heart. Home. It felt so fresh in her, the word home made her heart skip a beat. She then felt wanting to cry and so she did. She stood in that place and cried without following Tabi. "Hey, why are you crying again?" He asked.

She wrote, "Thank you Tabi. I never had a home before but I think I'll have one. Can I really come with you?"

He was surprised by that. Never he had known a girl with so much gentleness in her words. "Of course you can. Come. I'm hungry already so we better hurry up."

She smiled.

 

BOM

Wow. He has a nice house. It's so clean and stylish. I am even afraid to step and follow him because I might break something.

"What are you waiting for Bom? Come on, I'm really hungry."

I wrote, "I can cook!"

"Really?"

I nodded.

"Well then, I'll fix your room upstairs and you cook. Is that okay?"

I nodded again.

 

Just as I was about to go in the kitchen, something creep in my feet. I did not know why but I felt shouting again instead I fell on the floor and cried again, it was my right foot that reminded me of the old man and I started shaking. Just then, 

"Ya! Choco you shoo shoo first. Look you made our guest tremble. Bom,"

I accidentally slapped his hands. I did not know. He was very surprised and asked, "Why?"

I shook my head and looked at my hands. He said, "Wait here."

He offered me a tablet and water. "Drink to ease your tension."

I obeyed after that I started calming down but still I was crying, he then hugged me and said, "It's okay it was just my pet named Choco." 

 

There he goes again giving me that warm feeling. Choco? He loves pets too?

 

Chapter 2 is served!

Hohoho!

Please do post comments about the chapter and subscribe :)

Sorry for typos and wrong grammars. I am typing too fast because I have limited time in using the laptop, Mianhe.

Next chapter is about Jiyong and Dara.  Theirs is a jolly happy type.

Spread the love!