Don't Cry

Lucky

Hohoho!

 

BOM

"Ahhh, I am so tired, I badly want to go home now, 10 minutes left." I said as I wiped the table. I'm working overtime here in Let's Eat Restaurant because I have to or else I'll be beaten again. . . beat to death.

BEAT is a very cruel word you see. Well that is what I get when I won't be able to give my stupid stepfather what he needs.

 

"You can go home now Bommie. This is your first time in going home this super late and I bet you are not used to it." Our head told me. She's really kind hearted to everyone. The sad thing is, she is still not married when in fact she's already 35 years old.

"Thanks unnie but it's okay. Everyone gets their first time." I replied politely.

"Want me to go home with you y lady?" The joker of our restaurant, Kwanghee, offered.

"Ani. You'll make me laugh the whole trip and with that I can't have a sleep." I said as I made an X mark sign with my hands.

"It hurts you know. To be rejected by the one you admire~" He sang.

"Whatever."

 

After ten minutes . . 

"Bye everyone! See you tomorrow!" I bid my goodbyes to everyone.

"You can have your day-off tomorrow Bommie. Before unnie left, she told me you'll have your day off tomorrow instead of the day after that because you were so tired today." Sunny, the youngest in the staff told me.

"Really?"

"Yeah! We have the same day off Bommie! Want to go somewhere tomorrow?"

"I really want to go on a fun day with you but I need to visit my mom first." I told her.

"I see. Well, there are so many days so we can have it the other time, okay?"

"Of course!"

 

I should check on mom if she's doing okay.

At home . . .

"Finally you are home you good for nothing lady." Again, there he goes again, ranting here and there. Just what did I do to suffer this kind of thing? Oh yeah, because HE left us.

 

I ignored the smelly old man and went straight to my room when he spoke, "Ya! You are not going to say you are home and go directly in your room? Just what did your mother taught you huh?! Go here and massage me my head hurts. NOW."

"Ne."

While getting closer to the old man, he has this unexplainable eyes. The kind of GROSS thing. But then again I have no choice.

I started to massage his head when he hold my hand. In my head I thought, 'EW.'

And he started to rub it slowly to which I think and feel, something is wrong.

"I'm done." I said.

"Wait. Come, sit here beside me. Your mom has left us and you are the replacement of her, sit here Bom." He said as he tapped the space in the sofa.

"No thanks. I have my standards."

 

"WHEN I SAY COME, YOU COME." He said as he grabbed my hand and forced me to sit down.

He started sniffing my hands. I'm already terribly afraid.

I slapped him, "Ya! Stop it! I don't like the way you act today you old smelly man! Poop!"

I struggled and gained the opportunity to kick him so hard.

 

Do you know the feeling of being so afraid, wanting to shout so hard but you can't. I just realized that I lost my voice. The feeling when you want to cry so bad but you can't show your weakness to anyone because they'll take advantage and would feel pity.

He was able to get hold of my feet but I tried so hard and kick it even stronger. He winced in pain but nothing can compare to my uncontrollable tears.

Someone please help me.

 

Finally I was able to escape that house of his. I was running through the streets bumping anyone and gaining different negative reactions,

"Ya. Watch where you are going!"

"Ouch! Err people these days really are irritating me!!!"

"Oy lady! Won't you mind saying sorry?"

 

I really can't apologize to you people. I'm sorry if I can't say it out loud. I cannot speak, my voice won't come out. I continued crying.

UNTIL. . .

"Hey miss. Are you okay?" A man with very perfect features asked me.

Because I cannot speak, I made a head movement left to right and right to left meaning NO, I'm not.

"I've been observing you for the past minutes and it seems you're not definitely okay?" 

The only thing I did in return was cry again. For the first time, someone actually observed me. Someone has seen my pain, my agony. I felt warmth.

 

Chapter 1 is now served :)

Hohoho!

Please show love and subscribe!

You can post story comments too!

Thanks for the people who subscribed! You made my day a capital A as in AWESOME

Sorry for a short chapter, I'm still a newbie in writing.