I Wish

Lucky

DARA

"How do I look Thunder?" I asked my brother. Obviously he was not interested in answering my question so he made a thumbs up. The kind of a boring one.

"Only a thumbs up? Don't you have any feedback like, I love the colors, the matching, the style and so on?"

"Aisht! Noona, you look so beautiful okay? Its just that you look dumb with that boyfriend of yours!" He said and creased his forehead as if he was me who had been scolded.

"Thunder, I know you've got issues with him but when you get to know him better you'll like him and I'm sure of that." I told him to which he said, "As if anyone will like him except you. I'll just go upstairs just lock the door when you leave."

 

Issues. Just what kind of issues does my boyfriend have that my brother don't like? There was even a time when because of his too much anger for me becoming officially on with him he wrote a letter on the things he hated about the guy.

1. He has too much ego. 2. He thinks that you are the luckiest girl for having him and for sure, he will abuse you. 3. Has no manners especially when he came here to court you! 4. He is not responsible. 5. Criticized my singing and dancing abilities when in fact, he doesn't have the star quality. AND FINALLY, I know the both of you are not for each other, I can see something else in your eyes noona, it isn't love but being a fool.

PS It is not only five but a thousand, I just don't like wasting my paper on him. SAVE NATURE.

 

I smiled as I remembered the letter he gave me. He was right on somethings but what can I do? Ottoke, I like him and if I let go I'll be hurt.

Time check its 8:30pm already. And this is the first date, a date where he is the one who planned. First date wherein he planned. It has always been me bugging about our dates finally I see improvements and changes in him.

 

"Dara! Here!" I heard my boyfriend called. By the way his name is Junsu. 

"Junsu! You came earlier." I went near him but I stopped on my tracks when he bitterly said, "Thanks for letting me wait for about ten minutes."

It's okay Dara. Fighting!

"Mianhe. So where are we going?"

"We'll just eat that's all. I have to tell you something important later."

Just eat. It's okay. Something important? Is he proposing? Oh my it has only been two months since we've been together, it can't be. What to do?

Aish, don't expect too much Dara.

 

At the restaurant . . .

"The food here is delicious Junsu!" I exclaimed.

"Of course, it's been chosen by me. Just eat okay?" I smiled.

After eating we went by the terrace of the restaurant. He started off by saying, "Dara." "Yes?"

"How well do you know me?"; "I know you enough for a two month relationship and still ongoing."

"Really? Don't you find me annoying and egoistic?" I thought, did he had a change of heart? Suddenly acting like this?

"Sometimes only but most of the time no. I love you remember?" ; "Dara-yah, I'm sorry but I think we have to break up?"

NOW THAT surprised me, "EH? Why? We are going well Junsu." I said as I hugged him.

He just released from my hug and faced me saying, "We are not compatible Dara. You see I thought at first we will go well but through the times we've had it's as if we were fooling one another. Let's just break up."

"Ani. I don't want to. We can make it up!" I shouted. He said, "Didn't you notice it huh? I was just using you! Dammit! Did you know how hard it was for me to restrict myself from beautiful girls just for you- and your appearance?! Come on, wake up!"

I slapped him. Not once but thrice. I said, "This first slap! Thanks for using me you fugly man full of ego and an air head!"

Second slap. "This slap is for me congratulating you for succeeding in your fooling and using me plan! This is for all the insult and pain you gave me you bastard!"

Third slap. "And lastly, for ruining the relationship with my brother whom I did not trust! GET LOST PUNK!"

I ran.

 

I really did love him even if I knew that I'm hurting. That's love right? Being unconditional to everything but I just realized it is only for people who deserves it and he is not one of them.

 

I cried near the wishing fountain. People are staring and whispering things about me. WELL I DO NOT CARE! I need to let this out. How dare he.

Just when a man sat beside me and said, "Stop crying. People are thinking you're crazy. Go cry in your house." This man is so insensitive!

"I don't care about what other people say you -you 'pakialamero' (you'll know the meaning)."

"Paki-what? Ya! I was just concern about you being talked about by everyone who pass by! Look at your make up, smudging everywhere. A total disaster!" He shouted.

 

JIYONG

I was wishing near the wishing fountain when I saw this girl. I cannot wish because she cries too loud and I can't concentrate on what I want to say.

I told her to stop crying because it is really inappropriate for anyone to cry just somewhere. Girls are just unpredictable.

Then she told me that I was a paki-what? OH really?!

I made an outburst to her and continued, "I cannot even make my wish because you cry too loud!"

Just then people started staring at me already. Yeah, good timing!

Worst, she even cried louder and I heard one ahjumma said, "Is that her boyfriend? Bad. Bad. Bad."

"Aiyo, stop crying already. The people are thinking that I'm the one who made you cry. SHHH." I said to a lady with smudged make up.

"But my boyfriend broke up with me! He said he does not love me anymore, I don't want that!" She continued to cry louder and even throw her heels away.

"Then he's a jerk." I replied.

"EH? He's not! But maybe yes, he said that I'm ugly and a weirdo, AHH I do not know!" She explained and continued kicking like a child.

"STOP it will you? For Pete's sake you are 20 something and what do you do here at a public place? Cry like a crazy girl or seven years old child who lost her balloon? Be mature!" I had enough of her crying so I scolded her.

 

She only then stared at him and stopped crying.

Now what?

 

Chapter 3 is served!

Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars :)

Please do post comments and subscribe, show love!

Spread the love!

Next chapter is still Daragon!

Vote 2NE1 and BIGBANG for MAMA! They deserve that for making us happy!