Bye

Lucky

TOP

"It's okay Bom, it's just my pet named Choco," I say to calm her down.

I hug her and she just nodded.

"Mmm, I am really hungry, eh." I said as my stomach grumbled.

'Oh, but I guess you don't have the ingredients I need. :(, ' she wrote.

Then she frowned. "I'm sorry. I forgot that I only eat either delivered foods or umm, in the restaurant because  of time conflict. Would you like to order or just go there?" I asked.

'Mmm, it's already 11pm is there one open?'

"I know one. They're famous for their grilled dishes," I suggest.

She nodded happily and wrote, 'Next time can I cook for you? As my thank you?'

"Of course you can!"

Really, this girl is so good to be with. She gives you the feeling of being happy through her words. I wonder what really happened to her.

 

Then we have arrived in the restaurant famous for grilled dishes.

I guess she was in awe because even if it is already 11:20pm there are still many customers eating.

"They have still customers at this time because those people are working in night shifts around this area. It's really a benefit for the restaurant," I explained.

She nodded then touched her tummy and wrote, "I'm hungry. Hehe."

We went to find a table and made our order.

"I like Galbi." I said.

"Mmm, I like Bulgogi!" she said happily.

Then after five minutes, we are already grilling the dishes.

I really like to ask her about her whereabouts but because she can't talk and it seems she's having fun grilling and eating at the same time I decided to keep quiet. I just looked at her.

Then I took my turn in eating and just after few bites, I did not expect something would ruin my appetite.

 

Author's POV

As Tabi looked at his messages he made a big frown. He was hesitant to hit reply and decline to that girl.

'Top, I really need you, please come here.' - Eun Hye.

Bom poked Tabi and wrote, 'Aren't you going to continue eating? Hit the reply button faster' and so he did.

'Give me fifteen minutes.' He replied. He thought, I have to end this right now.

 

"Bom, I have to go somewhere, it's really urgent about work. I'm sorry." He said gently and looked down.

Of course Bom also frowned but understand him because that was the case of his true father before. Working at this hour? she asked herself.

'It's okay. I understand that it is very urgent, don't worry, I'll just eat here and go back by myself.' She wrote and smiled.

Behind those smiles of them were sour.

 

"Don't worry I'll send my younger sister here. She's working overnight and must be hungry. Give her fifteen minutes okay?" He said.

'Oh, don't bother other people Top. Really, it's okay. I know the way back.'

"Shh. Just eat and wait for her okay?" he said and touched her shoulders, "Just enjoy what you are eating without me okay? There is always a next time."

She nodded and he went off texting his younger sister, 'Minzy-ah, will you come at the grill restaurent we usually go? I need you to eat with someone and go with her back to my place. She's a friend of mine. Please?'

 

BOM

It's said to think of course that I'm here eating alone. The food is delicious but it's just up to there when you're not eating with someone.

*Pout* And, his sister is not yet here. It has been fifteen minutes and I'm done eating. She's busy I guess and I'm already old enough to go back by myself.

. . . . . .

But because I'm new to this place, I easily got lost. I pretended that I'm fine and rejected to the people who seemed to notice that I was lost.

Just then a man approached me, "Hey, tell me your address. You're lost and it is so obvious so stop pretending okay?"

I looked at him and wrote, 'I even don't know the address. I just transferred there today. :( I'm not  good actress, forgive me.'

He read it and asked, "You can't talk?"

I nodded slowly and wrote, 'but it's not permanent okay?'

"Ohhh, well then tell me who you live with and I'll help you reach there. Girls these days should be more careful!"

I laughed and wrote, 'You look like an ahjussi! Hehe. What's your name?'

"YA! It's better if we don't know each other okay? If we meet sometime again, I'll tell you my name. Hurry up and please tell me the name of the one you live with okay?"

I wrote, 'Really? I will anticipate for that time. I live with umm, TOP or known as Tabi.'

When he read the message, "Seriously?! With TOP?"

 

I nodded as a matter of fact.

"What's the name of pet?" he asked.

'Choco.'

He gasp and muttered something I don't understand.

"Follow me."

 

TOP

"What is this again Eun Hye?!" I shouted.

I'm horribly tired this day. Just when I am making it okay, here she goes again.

"I miss you. Please come back to me." She said.

"You smell alcohol. Go wash up and I'll tell you something important after that."

"But I want to talk to you right now! Please, won't you change your mind?"

"Never." I sternly said.

"Why? Why is it you are so stubborn? Why can't you come to like me again?! WHY?!" She said and started hitting me with her eyes crying, full of pain.

I do not know how to answer all that it's all because of the pain she gave to me and the chance-slash-revenge  I gave just to hurt her. I simply became a beast.

I looked and down. She continued, "Why did you make me your secretary but can't still come back to me?!"

A scream that answers it all. I have to tell her. "You hurt me first Eun Hye. I did not know that you were like that and I assumed you need to support your family so I hired you when you ask for it. It was just like that."

She smiled bitterly to me and said, "It's okay if you think that way but please come back, I can't live without you." She hugged me so tight.

I looked at the time and it's 12:05 already. The name Bom appeared first.

"I'm sorry Eun Hye but I have to end what I have started. Pass your resignation letter tomorrow and start a new life without me." I break from her hug.

"NO! I won't!"

"I don't want to fire."

"NO! Please," then she knelt before me and cried so hard.

I'm sorry but I really can't let you stay Eun Hye. The feeling of loving you is lost and I too want to start a new life. A life where no one fools me.

 

"I have to go Eun Hye. I expect your resignation letter tomorrow. Bye."

She still hold on but I decided everything I did was enough. I did not made a revenge but only a hope for her.

I was a fool for her.

As I went out I heard her strong cries. I bowed down and drove off.

 

Mysterious Guy w/ Bom

This girl is something really. She lives with TOP? Mmm, I think she is not a gold digger like Eun Hye. I hope she can bring happiness to him.

He's my friend after all. After everything.

'Oh, TOP did not give me the key because he thought his younger sister would assist me.' She wrote.

I scratched my head and say, "Let's wait for him then."

'It's 12:05 already. You've got to home.' She wrote.

"And leave you here? No thanks I'm a good guy." I assured her.

She smiled and wrote, 'Thanks Ahjussi!'

"Ya! I'm still young to be called an uncle!"

We laughed. She's dorky and cute.

Instead of talking we mutually decided to stare at the sky. It's so nice to stare at these kind of things with peace.

After a few minutes we saw a car coming.

'That's TOP!' She wrote happily. I just smiled back at her and decided to leave while her attention is diverted.

 

BOM

I can't explain why that when I saw Top is coming, I felt so happy.

He stopped his car and went out, "Bom?! Why did you not get in? Where's my sister?"

He asked so many questions but my only answer was a nod.

"Eh?" He asked.

'She didn't come and I'm afraid she doesn't want to be bothered so I decided to go back here and yeah, someone is with me.'

"Who and where is that someone?" He asked.

. . . Oh, where is that man?

'He was just here with me. I guess he went home already :('

"I see. Let's go inside and sleep okay. It's very late."

After sharing him the story, he seemed not be with himself.

'Are you okay?'

"Yeah. Just tired maybe."

'Well then, I Am sending a pillow of happy thoughts to create wonderful dreams,a blanket of care to keep you blessed in life and a prayer to protect you always.Good night' 

"Wow that's nice. Bom, do you want to go somewhere tomorrow? I mean, I'll be in the office whole day."

'Yeah! Hehe.'

"This time it will be true, I'll call my sister to accompany you."

'Thanks!'

And I unconsciously gave him a good night kiss. I blushed terribly and slowly walked upstairs.

He stopped me and kissed my forehead saying, "Once the moon winks at u tonight, I wish sweet dreams embrace you tight. Hope your day was quite all right & now I bid u a lovely goodnight."

Omo. . .  my heart melted.

 

Chapter 5 is served!

Hohoh!

Sorry for the typos and wrong grammars.

Really, I am sorry for updating this late, it's because of school works that I got so tired and sleep directly.

Please tell me what do you think about this chapter :)

Show love and subscribe! Spread the love!