Changes

Lucky

TOP

"Can't you do something better than this Top?", "What are your plans now, I don't want wanderers," "Find a way to solve this and don't rely on me so much," "You should not ask any opinion from me, remember, I am to critic your doings," those are the phrases I remember from my dad.

He wants perfection. Before he wasn't like that, not that I'm blaming Minzy's mom, but even after he recovered from mom, he changed a lot. He always wants things to be done his way to the point of depriving others their freedom.

"What happened to you strong man?"

At the hospital . . .

"Minzy, what happened?" I asked.

"Appa is not in a stable condition. The doctor said that he has to take a long time to recover, his medication is onto the next level," Minzy explained.

"Where's eomma?"

"She's with appa. I really did not know how to react when my mom cried so hard," she said with teary eyes and voice.

I hug my sister and said, "It's okay oppa is here for you."

 

"Oh, you're here Top," mom said.

"You should rest first, it's not good to have Minzy get worried that much," I adviced.

"I know that Top but your dad, he had the attack again. What am I supposed to do? He's so stubborn," she worriedly stressed out.

"I'll take care of everything," I assured to which she replied, "I know he just pressures you more and more."

"Everyone knows that and I just have to deal with it."

 

After ten minutes . . .

"You're here. Where's your mom and Minzy?" my sick father asked.

"Their at the cafeteria eating."

"So I had an attack again," he huskily said.

"That is what a man deserves for being too stubborn, please stop that because mom is on the verge of being crazy," I said looking straight in his eyes.

"I guess so. I always drive everyone crazy. I know I need a long time to recover and I have no choice but to follow it, you're going to take over the company for now," he reminded.

"Choose someone BETTER. I might be the cause of downfall," I emphasized the word Better.

"Here we go again. Top listen,"

"I'll do it," I agreed, "I'll show everyone what I've got."

"I know I've been harsh on you-" I cut him out by saying, "You don't have to realize every single thing you did to me. I'll stand on my own," I said leaving his room.

 

Can I really do this? I asked myself.

Dad's business friends are of his equal evilness in criticizing. There's no way I can get out of their WANTED LIST.

"Is appa awake?" Minzy asked.

"Yes. He's back."

"Ohh, eomma you go in first, I need to have a heart to heart talk with oppa. I'll be there," Minzy excused.

 

"So what are going to talk about little sister?"

"What did he say to you?" of course, this sister of mine with brains can always know everything.

"Take over starting tomorrow or even this second."

"Isn't that challenging?" she asked.

"I do not know. Since the day I lost his hopes for me, I never expected anything again, I just worked on what I can do and live as if I do not care about his views on me, that's all."

"What are you going to do now? I know, he always rise up your business mind and capacity, don't lie to me."

"Well, I have to change!" I shouted.

"Shhhh, not everyone needs to know about your plan. Haha!" she joked.

"I guess so."

"How was Bom during the photoshoot?" I suddenly asked.

"Thumbs up for a beginner," she complimented, "did you by any chance taught her?"

"Little things only, from someone I idolized before," I honestly declared.

"Won't ask anymore, it's too personal," she closed the topic.

"Do you want to rest on my lap?" I offered.

"Yes oppa, just wake me up after 30 minutes, I badly need to close my eyes," she then rested her head on my lap.

"Rest, sister."

 

After minutes or more, I think I too doze off as I found myself being alone outside my father's room.

It says 9:57 pm. Woah, Bom!

"I have to go," I said as I entered the room.

"Yeah, it's getting late and I heard that a heavy rain is coming. Please take care oppa," Minzy said.

"Think of what you answered," my father said closing his eyes.

"I will. Goodbye everyone."

 

Upon arriving home,

I found Bom sleeping in the sofa hugging my album when I was a child until my college years.

She's sleeping soundly so I decided not to disturb her but she started moving uncomfortably maybe because of her position.

I carried her slowly all the way to her room. "Good night Bom."

 

BOM

I am very surprised to find myself inside the bedroom. All I remember, I slept in the sofa.

Maybe . . . TOP!

I hurriedly went out and searched for him but he is not everywhere.

I found a note, 'I have to leave early for work. :D So how was my pictures?'

I frowned at the before smile sentence because he's getting busy again but smiled after because he wants to ask my thoughts.

I too wrote 'You transformed from a chubby guy to a well grown man! Congratulations!'

 

All day long, I cleaned the house, feed Choco, cook for myself, watch TV, surf the net, and so on . . .

I waited for TOP to go home . . . 

6:00

6:38

7:05

7:45

8:12

8:49

I even went to the terrace and looked at the sky, wished he'll be back soon.

9:45 a message came in.

¬ I'll have an overtime today Bom. I know you'll wait for me so just go to sleep soundly, okay?¬

I replied, ¬Can't sleep yet, can we have chat through phone? I feel so lonely T_T¬

¬Okay, okay. So what are you doing right now lady?¬

-Star gazing. You too, look at the sky, it's beautiful.

¬I'm looking at it now. I just formed a figure of an alien. Hehe¬

-Not funny at all! Why so busy huh?

¬Being a good son. I really wish you're here so it won't be too empty.¬

-I remembered, I made cookies for you today but it seems, you can't eat it. :(

¬I'll be at home after I finish this.

 

And we exchange messages on random things.

The next morning,

he was not there again. He left a note, 'You're saying that at present Mr. TOP is a handsome grown up man!'

I smiled at that.

And the same things happen again for the second day . . .

But I did not bother to text him already because he's too busy.

 

Third day - same

Fourth day- same

Fifth day- same and I'm getting very lonesome

Sixth day. . .

 

*Door bell*

 

Author's POV

When Bom opened the gate, it's Donghae!

"Hello?"

Bom wrote, 'Hi! What brings you here?'

"Ah, that. Came by to visit! And if it's okay, I am inviting you to a friendly dinner today," he shyly offered.

Without any hesitance and because she's already very bored she agreed.

 

"Let's watch this movie, it's titled, 'Paradise Kiss', I heard it's an adaptation of a manga," he detailed.

'Really? I like to watch!'

"Then let us buy food first, we sure don't want to get hungry!!!"

Towards the end of the movie, it was getting cheesy and some lovers are doing their cuddling things which made the two feel so awkward.

"Hey, aren't you going to hug your girlfriend?" an unknown man asked out of nowhere.

"You misunderstood, we are not in that kind of-" he was cut off when the man continued, "Ahh! Stop supressing your feelings!"

 

"I'm sorry for that situation Bom," he apologized.

'It's okay. I know people these days are like that. Hehe.'

"Can we have a walk?"

'I thought it's a friendly dinner. Ahhh, Bom is hungry.'

"Oh! We'll have a walk towards the place :)) Don't worry I'll give serve you the best food!"

'Okay!!!'

And Bom was surprised to see the place very organized. It's theme was Cartoon Characters and Bom totally loves it.

They were singing each cartoon characters' theme songs and shared jokes about them.

Little did they know that TOP saw them and followed.

 

"Thanks for today Bom! I had fun! I hope we can do it again some other time!" he said.

'Of course we will! Thanks also for today :D Bye!'

 

When Bom got inside,

"Where were you?" Top as if he was angry, asked.

-Oh! I really had a nice day with my new friend! I did not tell you already about it because you're busy.

"Friend?" he curiously asked.

Bom suddenly remembered the time when TOP and Donghae had a tension force between them without a reason.

'Donghae. Don't you like him?'

"Of course, no."

'Why?'

"I can't tell you. Just don't go near him anymore," he said giving Bom a warning sign.

'I choose my friends.'

"And I'm caring for you."

'I need enjoyment too. I can't just. . .'

"What?"

'Nothing. I'll go upstairs now.'

He grabbed Bom's arm and repeated his question, "What is what?"

She faced away, "Please," he beg.

'I feel so lonely these past days when you were so busy. I guess I need to adjust that is why I decided to have fun.'

He hug her and said, "I'm sorry. I have my reasons Bom so please understand. Donghae is just. . ."

He faced her and said, "So that you won't be lonely anymore, you are going with me on my business trip."

Her face says, "Eh?"

"Yes, you are going with me. Also, promise me you'll stay away from that Donghae. I'll tell my reasons at the right time."

It leaves her no choice?

 

Chapter 14 is served!

Hohoho!

Sorry for wrong grammar and spelling!

Please do comment and subscribe!

Business trip with Bom? Might as well add something. Hohoho!

Will Dara forgive Jiyong? And what will happen to Jiyong's future plan about the advertisement?

Spread the love!!!