First

Lucky

DARA

"Leave me, leave me, leave me" I repeated those overacting words Jiyong said to me awhile ago.

"Oh you're here. We were looking for you and Mr. Kwon when both of you suddenly got lost," Calvin said while catching up his breath.

"Na, it's nothing. My boss is kinda moody today so he wasn't able to look that you and Ms. Yuri got the wrong way," I explained.

"Moody? Does he have a period?" he joked.

"HAHAHA! That was funny but how can a man have a period?" I stupidly asked.

"I did not mean menstruation period but you call this Someone Annoys Me Period, you don't know that?" he shared a trivia.

"Ehh? Really? My boss is having that kind of period?"

"Let's see, honestly, when your boss saw my boss he got this new face on him, the kind of I cannot explain," he examined.

"It's because she's the girl his father wants him to marry and I know you boys have this 'I don't want to be tied easily' principle, am I right?"

"Very right. But marry? Did you know that Ms. Yuri is. . ." he then gave a come closer to me sign.

"Not is but was in a relationship before engaging into this kind of old tradition?" he shared.

"WHAAAT?" I whispered in a high volume, "WAS IN? then what happened?"I sounded like a gossip girl!

"Aww, we can't talk about that anymore, they are here, keep it a secret okay?"

"Okay."

Then we are back to our serious faces again.

Me and Calvin were behind them and based on my observations, Jiyong really doesn't like to stick all along with Ms. Yuri.

"Appa invited you for a dinner tonight," Ms. Yuri said as she draw circles around his suit.

"I'm sorry, I can't go, please tell your father some other time," he said and then made a distance.

"Why?" she asked as if she's an annoyed girlfriend.

"First commitments comes first," he simply replied.

 

"Then we are going now," he said giving me a sign to follow him. Hmph! What if I won't?

"Jiii, can we just be together all this day long?" she flirtatiously invited.

Jiyong then sent a glare to Calvin as if saying, "Can you bring her somewhere else?"

Calvin then understood, WOW, and said, "Ms. Yuri, I thought you have your spa day with Ms. Sooyoung and Ms. Jessica, you are actually fifteen minutes late," he reminded.

"Oh my! Ya! Why didn't you tell me earlier?" she scolded.

"I'm sorry Ms. Yuri, we have to go now," he said.

"Goodbye." we both said.

"Jiyong, see you next time!" she said and planted a kiss on his cheeks.

I did not feel like watching the scene.

 

"I'm sorry," he said.

"For what?" I innocently answered.

"Being mad at you, venting my annoyance on you, letting you leave...." he enumerated things, "STOP! I forgive you okay? I know you are having a period," I said.

He pop his eyes out big then said, "Wh-WHAT? Me? Having a PERIOD? Do I have blood on my pants?!"

"Ohh, you are over reacting boss, what I meant was the period of someone annoying you and you get suddenly moody, that's all no need for blood," I corrected.

"Oh, I see. You nearly gave me a heart attack. Who told you that?" was his question.

"Calvin," and he mimic, "Calvin, Calvin, Calvin."

"Is there something wrong with Calvin boss? He's fine and obviously good looking," to which he responded, "Taste Dara, taste!"

"Taste? Are you hungry? Do you want me to call food delivery?" I asked because he's talking about TASTE which means food!

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!" and he scratched his head hardly.

"Boss, stop it, it will hurt!"

He then looked straight to me and lean in closer saying, "We are doing an advertisement."

"Eh? A D V E R T I S E M E N T?"

"Uh-huh."

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Jiyong and Dara's afternoon all the way to evening working hours got so busier.

"Oh, I see. Then we've got to see the output by tomorrow then?"

"Do you want to set an appointment with boss? He'll be free by tomorrow around four thirty."

 

"Psst. Dara, 'I am not free on that hour, we are going somewhere!' Tell him after lunch."

"Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Won, he'll be free after lunch, will that be okay?"

"Dara, can you send me the files for Last Month's ratings?"

"In a minute!"

 

Jiyong smiled at the thought that even if she's loaded with tons of things to do, she still smiles and answers him cheerfully.

"Aren't you tired?" he asked.

"Of course I am! But there are still fifteen minutes left before 6 and I'll have to leave," she said.

"I see. Where are you going?"

"Mmm, I want to sleep. Hehe. You see, this day is tiring. May I ask how'd you manage it?"

"Ms. Dara Park, we are going to eat first. And how'd I manage it? I too don't know, maybe I'm too cool," he marvelously answered.

"EAAAAT! Ohh, boss its sad to say that you have this ego," then she pouted.

"No I don't. Admit it Dara, you too know I'm so cool," Dara ignored this and took up another call, " .  . . . " to which she seemed lost for words.

"Dara?"

"Your father on the phone," she nervously said.

 

"Yes, appa."

"You declined another invitation again from Yuri's father?"

"Yes. What's the problem with that? I have things to do at work and you can ask my secretary for the full details."

"Jiyong, I heard about your plan with Mr. Bang. Who's this Dara girl?"

*Dara suddenly drops her ballpen and smiles at Jiyong.*

"My girlfriend and secretary," he answered calmly.

"WHAT?! GIRLFRIEND AND SECRETARY?!"

"I thought I have told you before that I have a girlfriend, appa don't take me as a joke."

*Dara looks terrified at what Jiyong said. He mouthed, 'Chill'

"How the hell are you going to tell this to Yuri and her father huh? Remember, don't bring shame in our family," his father seriously shifted the topic about brining the name Kwon.

He put down the phone and sighed.

"Why can't my father just accept that I am Jiyong. Just Jiyong," he whined.

"Boss, I guess its time to go now. It's not good staying here anymore especially your father called," Dara said.

"That's a good idea. Let's go?"

"Okay."

 

There were music, dancing people, entertainers and food everywhere. Jiyong invited Dara to a place where he goes after work, after a stressful day.

"Wow, I like this place boss," Dara said formally.

"Stop the word boss. Jiyong. Ji yong," he said.

"Ji yong," she followed.

"Look, there are fire dancers! Jugglers!" she said enthusiastically.

"Guess I've brought you at the right place, come, let's go over there they serve delicious food for a girl like you."

"A girl like me? then describe me?"

"Hungry girl!"

"Eeeeh? That's all? After all I thought you'd say GORGEOUS, CELEBRITY LIKE AND ALL!"

*In his mind, of course you are gorgeous, celebrity like, amazing and all.

"You are," he whispers.

"What? I can't hear it because the music is too loud!"

"Nothing."

 

After eating like a lion . . .

"I'm so fuuuuuuuuuul," she said then touched her stomach.

"That's my treat for you today for being a very good secretary. Congratulations!"

"Thank you Jiyong. Mmmm, I have to share something,"

 

JIYONG

Share something?

"What is it?"

"Did you know that Yuri was once in a relationship?" she said.

"Of course I know. I'm pretty sure that she wants to do the same chaotic thing to me after she broke up with his boyfriend because of this stupid arranged marriage."

"Same chaotic thing? Why are rich people like that?"

"Like that? What are we for you?"

"I cannot describe every rich people generally, but I cannot sometimes understand your standings, like your father, just because he wants to have merging of companies, he baits out his son, is that even an act of a father?" she honestly says.

"I don't know why he is like that. I really pity Yuri. She has to break her two year relationship just to make her boyfriend safe, her father threatened her."

She went teary eyed and said, "Oh my, her father is even worse. We have to help her Jiyong," she offered.

"Of course we have to. That is why I am always evading her but she doesn't care and wants to pursue on this thing," I explained.

"Let's go then to the wishing well there and break the anger with plates over there," she said pointing the stalls.

"Okay then."

 

She threw a coin and wished carefully for who knows who and I'm betting it's for Yuri and herself.

I threw mine and wish, "Can I find true love also? Ones that won't be broken?" was my silent desire.

 

We went to the Angry Plates section.

She threw without any anger and only hit up until Level 2.

"Dara, be angry, look I'm already at level 6 yet you plan to stay at 2?"

"AAAH! I cannot be angry!"

Then she threw the last plate to proceed in level 3.

"That's it be aaaaangry!" I cheered.

 

Then it started to rain.

"Owww, what a good way to destroy our time," she pouted.

"Let's run over there?"

"Okay."

 

I was so careless and insensitive that I ran by myself and forgot to hold hands with Dara to guide her.

"DARA!?" I cant see her.

"DARA? Ya DARA PARK where are you?"

Worse, it started to rain heavier.

"Cats and dogs!!!!" I screamed.

 

I was soaked in rain but I did not stop. "Where's that girl? Ahhh, Jiyong this is your fault!"

*RING RING RING RING!*

"Hoy, Jiyong, where are you?" she asked.

"YA! I am supposed to ask where are you?"

"I . . . do not know. It has a sign board of 'Chrome' and-"

"Why are you there?!" I asked more like screamed.

"You ran so fast a while ago and I got drag my people so... just come here okay?"

 

After five minutes . . .

"Dara," "Jiyong," we both chorused.

"You're so wet!"

"Next time shout my name okay? I was so afraid of losing you!" he said.

Which made Dara's heart flutter and . . . and . . .

planted a kiss on his forehead, "Don't take this something as a malicious thing okay? Thanks for being afraid for me. Thank you,"

then unfortunately some people pushed them when Jiyong is about to poke Dara's nose

so they end up kissing in the lips. (JUST IMAGINE HOHO!)

Their eyes opened so large but the people just kept on pushing them to a side.

At last, they parted. "I . .. I don't know what to say," they both said.

And again in unison they said, "It's my. . . my first . .  . kiss."

to which they both laugh awkwardly.

"I'm going to send you home already," he said as he turned away from Dara's stare.

 

Chapter 15 is served!

Hohohoho!

Please do comment and subscribe!

Sorry for wrong grammars and spellings:D

I updated because I'm back to being busy again and finally, this Friday is our last school day for this year.

On my Christmas break, I plan to make a fanfic for Mao Inoue and Matsumoto Jun because I suddenly yearn for Hana Yori Dango >.<

Only plan hohoho.

What will happen after their first kiss?

Stay tune!

I'd like to update if there are more subscribers and comments, I'm not being a commander or what else, but us author's need inspiration! Hohoho! Merry Christmas!