A Good Day to be Happy

Lucky

TOP

"HAHAHAHAH!" I laughed so hard after hearing Minzy that the concept is about being in 'Alien'

Well, it's kinda good. I admit it. HAHA!

"What's funny oppa? Why are you laughing so hard?" Minzy asked.

"Oh, it's nothing! HAHA!!!" I answered still laughing.

And when I look at Bom, she snob at me. Poor me?

"Oppa, can I ask for a favor?"

"Yes, anything for my dearest sister!" I eagerly replied.

"Well, I have to leave right now because I have to make the arrangements for Bom-unnie so . . . can you accompany her to the site later? And and. . . help her with her things?" Minzy discussed.

Of course I'll agree IF Bom does, "I'd like to IF she likes to," I simply replied.

She wrote, 'I can go to the site myself, please give me the address.'

As expected.

"No unnie. You need to be accompanied by oppa. Please?" Minzy pleaded.

Then she was left with no choice.

She nodded.

"Good unnie. I have to leave for now. See you later!" Minzy bid goodbye.

 

MEANWHILE . . .

I poke Bom and said, "Heeeellooo?"

She faced the other side.

"I'm sorry for calling you an alien, but . . . don't you find it cute?" I boldly asked.

She faced me in disbelief and wrote, 'Who would want to be called as an ALIEN?'

"Uhhh,  mmmmm, I'd volunteer myself to cheer you up," I said.

'Don't you have work?'

"Rest day today!"

Then she looked troubled, "What's wrong?" I asked.

'I do not know how to be an alien for the photoshoot.'

I reallllly want to laugh but I supressed. "It's easy do some unreadable expressions, pose like Queen Alien, look at the camera as if it's something very new to you, imagine it as if your own world," I gave sincere advices.

'Ohhhhh, why do you know these things?'

Because my mom was once a model. I was her very first fan.

"Minzy taught me," I lied.

She then made a fighting sign. That's the spirit!

'Are you hungry?'

"Do you know how to bake cookies?"

'Of course!'

"Teach me, then?" I asked.

She nodded happily.

"ALIEN!" I on our way.

 

The next hours . . .

It was as if we are not anymore baking. We were playing. It's fun to have a life like this, free from all the advancement of technologies.

I can feel the genuine happiness over me. Aaaaaah, Bom's smile is so priceless. She has cute cheeks and nice teeths. Hehe.

Too much of observing. "YAAAA!" I screamed as she spilled almost everything to me.

"What's the time?" I asked in a panic tone because I think, we're going beyond.

The clock says, '12:32'

We looked at each other and ran our ways upstairs to change clothes and prepare.

After ten minutes,

"Are you ready?" I asked her and she was surprised by my sudden appearance to which she suddenly uttered, "Very" in a low volume.

We looked at each other again and smiled. "You. . .can talk?"

She tried again but failed. "We'll talk about this when we reach the site okay?" I encouraged.

She nodded happily.

 

Unfortunately, series of unfortunate event came!

First, it's a heavy heavy traffic!

Second, it's so hot!

Third, the tire ...  the tire that was suppose to bring us . . . is flat.

 

"I'm soooooooooo sorry Bom. Looks like I am going to destroy your first opportunity," I sadly said.

She held my hand and wrote, 'Well, let's run! I guess we're near! Run for our lives?'

At first I did not get it but I felt like I want to run too.

"Okay!"

Then we run!

People were looking at us weirdly. I heard a girl asked, "Are they on drugs?!"

I screamed, "We're running for our lives! HEEEEEEEELLLOOO KOREA!"

We're sweating OVERLOAD.

We stopped by a water vendor, "2 waters please?" I ordered.

"He-here," the vendor shakingly replied. "No need to be afraid, we're not on drugs, we just need to catch up on something," I explained.

Then we run again! This time it was getting in slow motion, it's tiring, man!

 

At laaaaaast! We reached the site!

"WE ARE HERE!" I said with a panting voice.

It's as if it was their first time to see humans, they stared at us in awe.

"Oppa, why why. . . . ?" Minzy can't seem to find the perfect words.

Bom wrote, 'So many things happened Minzy. We are sorry for being late.'

"Awwww, then why run? I mean oppa has a car?"

'Flat tire'

"I see. Thank you so much oppa for accompanying Bom unnie here. We should start now unnie," Minzy said.

"I'll go now. Bom, fighting!"

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, so sweet," the staff cheered.

EH? Bom and Me?

 

BOM

The photoshoot is actually very fun. I applied the advices Top gave me and they were effective!

"1,2,3, look at the left, then pause, right, front, side, good!"

"You are pretty good for a beginner miss Bom," the make up artist said.

'Thank You!'

I like the outfits! Now I understand the concept, the Alien means being in a new place and showing your peculiar style to the common.

"What should this photoshoot be named as?" the photographer asked.

"Mmmm, let's try the word New?"

"No, I don't think so."

'Foreign,' I wrote. It just pop up on my mind.

"Good! Let's take the suggestion of our model then?"

"Yes!" they chorused.

After that, the photoshoot resumed for 3 hours. I'm starting to get tired.

 

"And. . . DONE! Good job everyone!" I heard the photographer said.

"Good job unnie! The results, you want to see?" Minzy asked.

And when we scanned through everything I was like IS THAT EVEN ME?

They were all praising me and all I could do is bow and mouth Thank you!

 

Minzy sent me home and she said, "Unnie, thank you for today. I know it's so tiring yet you stayed till the end! You make me so proud!"

'Thank you also Minzy! Really, I'm so happy to try this new thing called modelling and having a photoshoot!'

"We will expect good reaction then. It will be released two weeks from now, you will be our new face," she announced.

'New Face?'

"Mmmm, I'll explain it at the right time. Go in now unnie, maybe oppa is waiting~~~" she teased.

'How about you?'

"I am uuuh, ummm, going so-somewhe-where," she nervously replied.

'With someone?'

"Unnie! Go now ~~~ bye,"

 

 

When Bom got inside, she was surprised to see the Sleeping Top.

He was opening his mouth while hugging a pillow, he seemed so tired. Luckily, she found a camera and took a pic of him in that state.

In her mind, 'Hehehehe!'

"Hmmmm," he said.

"Oh, you're home! What took you so long?"

'I just can't leave easily. Did you eat already?'

"The question is did you eat already?"

I touch my stomach and made a No sign.

"I cooked for you!"

'REALLY? I want to taste it then! What is it called?'

"Alien dish!" he happily teased and I started hitting him in a friendly way.

 

While eating,

Surprisingly, he knows how to cook!

"How's my dish?"

'Good! For a beginner.'

"Yey! How's your day today miss alien?"

'Very Good!'

"I see, you did have fun. So when's the release?"

'2 weeks from now.'

"I should be the first one to see your pics okay? I'll be your first fan and all!" he stated.

I went near him and hugged him tightly, "Is this how an alien hugs? It feels so good," he complimented.

I faced him and smack his forehead.

 

A call came,

"Hello?" Top said.

"Appa, appa is in the hospital," I heard Minzy on the other line.

He said, "It's not a funny joke."

"It's not a joke oppa, please come here right now," Minzy repeated.

He looked at his phone and said to me, "I have to go. My appa,"

'I understand.'

"Do you want to go with me?"

I declined and wrote, 'Just promise me you'll be back. It's scary to be alone.'

"I promise," he said looking straight into my eyes.

Then he left.

 

Chapter 13 is served!

Hohoho!

Sorry for wrong grammars and spelling!

What will happen to Top's appa?

O.o Stay tune! Next chapter is still TOPBOM titled, 'Changes'

Comment and Subscribe!

Spread the LOVE!