Today My Life Begins

Lucky

JIYONG

After saying or lying that I have a girlfriend who is much prettier than Yuri, Dara came into my mind. But I'm sure she will reject! Who's crazy enough to pretend to be my girlfriend when  we are just friend for still a day?!

"Son, are you serious?" mom asked.

I just want to answer 'HECK NO!' I just don't want to be in a relationship with a girl who I don't know so I am this crazy right now.

 

As much as I don't want to say this, at the end, I am pushed to the limit, "Yes mom. You never asked me if I have so... I keep my relationship from you."

"Well then I want to meet that girlfriend of yours, if there really is," was the challenging answer of my father.

Let's bring this on.

"When and Where do you like to meet her?" I inquired.

Mom looked at me in disbelief, of course she knows I don't have but I'd rather take the stake.

"Next week, here at our house," was the final words of my father before he went upstairs.

 

After having a relief, I decided to sit down and take a breathe of life. "Really, father always gives me this once in a blue feeling mom!"

"That was not funny Jiyong. Take back what you said and take responsiblity. NOW," mom ordered.

"I am not taking it back mom. How long do I have to be the 'Puppet Jiyong' he knows?"

"And where, are you going to catch a girlfriend?"

"Just wait mom. Nothing is impossible! Hwaiting!" I cheered on.

"Why do I have to be torn in two stubborn men in my life? Give me  a break, heaven!" mom said as if carrying the world's problem.

"Let's have a good night!"

"Ya! Kwon Jiyong!"

Tomorrow is another day Jiyong. Believe in yourself.

 

DARA

The next day . . .

"Should I or not?" is the question I keep repeating to myself. I mean, should I resign or not?!

"Noona! Stop walking around in front of the tv! Your little brother can't see a single thing!" I heard Thunder complained.

"Little Brother, help your noona," I plead.

"What is it now? Mmm, if you are going to ask me what are you going to wear today let me repeat it again for the nth time, I AM NOT A GIRL," he said.

"It's not that! It's about resigning in the company . . ." I hesitated to continue.

I know he would be upset. Of course I know that I should help eomma especially in expenses but . . . how can I just move on with me staying on the same company as HIM?!

"Thunder, "

"Go on with what you like noona, I won't hinder you. I understand you," he sadly replied leaving me in the living room.

I sat down and think deeply.

"Arrggh! I should not be selfish with my own plans, I should think of Thunder too! AAAH! Whatever!" I screamed.

I went outside in my office uniform and decided to take a stroll. It's still 7:30 a.m and I have 30 minutes to think about it.

 

I looked at the busy people passing by . . .

Just then an old man came to me and said, "Lady, are you troubled?"

I looked at him and politely replied, "Uhm, yes. How did you know harabeoji?"

"It's very simple young lady. Only harabeoji knows! Should I say yes or no?"

I did not understand his question so I said, "Anything that'll help me will do."

"You have to follow this," he said pointing his heart, "if you keep on thinking of others, you cannot start a new chapter and just stay reading the same happenings each day. Make a difference."

He's right. He got the point. Harabeoji just gave me the answer to my problem.

But after him saying those words, I closed my eyes and feel the wind brushing through me, then he got lost.

"Harabeoji?!" I. . . just saw him a while ago then he got lost. I need more talking time :(

I checked the time its already 7: 48.

Good. Hwaiting Dara! Today my life BEGINS!

 

Then she arrived . . .

"Good morning boss. As always you are very early in coming here!" I greeted.

"Oh, Dara-sshi what brings you here? It's still 8:10! You always come late. Haha!" my boss Ms. Ryeo teased.

She's about my age and is very successful right now. No wonder, everyone falls head over heels for her! She's a very good boss, I mean too good. In a week I get 4 out of 6 lates but still she did not ever get mad. She's just so calm.

"I have to give this boss," I said as I handed my resignation letter.

"Oh my, this is not happening?!" she said as she scanned through the letter.

"Of course it is boss. It's right in front of you!" I sarcastically answered.

"Why?" was her simple question.

"Let's just say . . . I can't work with him anymore. So much complications," I said.

"Is this about Junsu?"

"Who else can it be? I have been a fool for how long? Gosh it's destroying my beauty!"

"No second thoughts? I mean, you can still move on, you don't have to resign Dara," she explained.

"Boss you have to believe in me! Remember the Hwaiting DARA! Ya ya ya Dara is the B-E-S-T!" I cheered.

She went up to me and hugged me, "I'll miss you so much! Remember to visit me okay?"

"Of course you have been the best boss ever!" I said. Seriously and honestly, I'm about to cry because we have this girl bonding even before me and Junsu got together.

"Well then, I guess this is a not a goodbye but a see you next time boss. I wish you all the best!" I bid my goodbye.

"Take care Young Dara. See you next time."

 

As I went out, unfortunately, I saw Junsu. He was having this SMILE BECAUSE MY NEW GIRLFRIEND CALLED or I AM FLIRTING AGAIN look.

Really, we stared at each other for three seconds until I got back to reality. Then a good idea came into my mind.

I went near him, grabbed his collar and said, "Thanks for all the dull time. Bye and hope to never see you again"

I knew I was bad at that part but I really regretted for letting my heart experience those kind of treatment. Never will I again. But then again, the best teacher is . . . EXPERIENCE.

 

The whole afternoon, I was applying from this company to this but unluckily, it's so hard. They said I have the qualifications but they are not at the hiring season.

My feet are tired already. Wearing heels is really a burden. MMMM.

Then I found a bench . . . "YEY! I've got to rest! I've got to rest!"

I was sitting cooly at the bench, looking up in the sky waiting for the sun to set.

Until a man suddenly touched my feet and massaged them, "Wooaaah, such a good feeling. EHHH? JIYONG?!"

 

JIYONG

I have a bad day. Problems were all around me as if they were my pets!

First, I came in late because I slept too much!

Second, I was bombarded by papers to sign!

Third, I forgot to match my uniform because of hurrying up so I ended up as a walking mess.

GRRRR!

After a long long long day . . . I decided to smell some fresh air.

Then I saw a familiar lady, it's my bestfriend . . .

DARA!

She looked so tired, especially her feet. Even at a far distance, she has this radiance.

I walked near to her and massaged her feet . . .

"How does it feel now?" I asked.

"Just keep massaging, ahhhh, it really feels good," she answered as she gave me her sweet smile.

"We meet again!" she suddenly exclaimed.

"Yeah! I really am surprised by your appearance!" I said and I saw her application forms.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"I just resigned from my previous job because of that stupid EX! Mpphm, I'm planning to be a celebrity after having a long no result day," she said making a pout.

"Good start Dara but it's not yet the hiring season,"

"I know that. I guess, I have to try again tomorrow," she said as she fixed her composure and made a hwaiting sign.

"You can apply in the company where I am working," I offered.

I am not making this as an opportunity okay?! I mean, I need to help her but of course, I have to persuade her too. At the right time!

"REALLY?"

She's back to her enthusiasm!

"Yeah! Of course you are my bestfriend! I'll do everything okay? But can you do a favor for me?"

"Anything I will! What's that?"

"You'll know at the right time :)"

"Eh?"

 

Chapter 8 is served!

Hohoho!

It took me a long time because of MAMA Awards! congratulations to the winners! :)

Sorry for typos and wrong grammars, wrong spellings, mianhe!

Sorry if this chapter is not to your liking, I was really distracted not because of MAMA but because I have to study.

Please do post comments!

Subscribe and spread the LOVE!

Next chapter is TOPBOM!

Is their eomma really one? I'll make it better! It's just sometimes we writers have this lost part.

Dont worry I'll recover please do inspire me!