Ugly Truth

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

Amber watched closely as the creaking sound of the walls intensify, every wall in the room was shaking and his eyes widened when he was able to decipher what was happening. All the walls of the room were taken down which forms a larger room, his eyes widened as he saw Mr. Jung was unconsciously tied up with a chain when one of the walls were tore down, they’re now all together in a larger room. It was more of an aquarium, with fishes inside of it; it sank to his mind that the room was really made for torture or worst this is where the Lee’s extract whoever stands on their way. Amber suddenly felt shivers down to his spine; he never felt this scared in his whole life, and thinking of Soojung and Jung Yun waiting for him made it worst. He shrugged of the feeling and tried to focus but something in Donghae’s eyes is telling him that this could be the end of their lives. “Now let’s get serious, shall we?” Donghae mumbled in a very deep creepy voice. Amber observed the father and son’s movement and he knew that even the old Lee doesn’t have any idea on what’s happening and he was right.

 

As the father and son were talking more like arguing, gunshots were heard outside the glass wall. Henry lead the whole team, Lee’s man was of course highly armed and prepared, they won’t back down and were sworn to fight until they die that’s how loyal they were to the Lee’s. But Henry came prepared as well he waited for this day to come, and he wanted to end this today. Lee couldn’t run any more; he had nowhere to run. Last night the leader of the most notorious syndicate where Lee is connected to is captured. Probably the rest of s is being hunted down right now the whole FBI is being alerted not only in Hong Kong but the whole China and also Taiwan were they built their dirty business empires. Lee knew this so well that if worse comes to worst he should have a contingency plan. “Sir we found the underground entrance, over, do you read me over” the voice echoed inside the room where Henry and one of the Special Forces was. “Copy that” Henry answered back as he signaled his man to follow his lead; Henry furrowed his brows as they surrounded the vault like door leading where they believe to the underground. Henry signaled his team to open the vault, furrowing his brows he approached the vault’s door when nothing happened when they tried to twist and turn its knob. Everyone approached the door eager, waiting for the door to pop open until it clicked, *cough *cough *cough, the atmosphere became hazy as soon as the gas escaped uncontrollably they couldn’t see clearly and their vision is slowly fading. Henry felt like his skin is burning from pain; it wasn’t just a sleeping gas, “poison” he mumbled as he walked wobbly trying to find a shower room to rinse of the poison of their body he could hear his team voices grunting in pain. “We need back up, we’re being gas poisoned” he was able to croak on the other line.

 

Yoona was right in time to get in the secret passage where she left with Jessica earlier, panting and gasping for breath she took of her black mask as she readied her gun. She heard the gun fires, she knew it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter