Meet the Father

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

PRESENT

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

I woke up with an empty space beside me Aiden must’ve left early today, I toss and turn rubbing my eyes and searched for a note that he usually left for me on our bedside table to find nothing again, it’s been a month since he was acting strange. I don’t know why, is it because we still haven’t done it yet? I just turned legal last month and I know that he respects me so until now we haven’t done it yet. But Am I ready for that? I couldn’t believe that the stupid dare date took us to where we are right now and would you believe I asked him to become my boyfriend on that same night even it was just for fun, believe me he was so nervous all the time. I never thought that we could be a couple but I’m lying if I’ll say I didn’t find him attractive when I  first laid my eyes on him. Knowing Aiden for the past few months made me fall for him more, well first of all he’s a player but I knew the reason behind everything just a month ago. He’s a serious type of person and he doesn’t want to be distracted especially when he’s working. He seldom smiles but I’m glad I was the reason behind those smiles of his even Henry told me that Aiden is a grumpy guy that’s why I so love to I find it cute.

 

Ever since unnie left our home I find myself all alone, yes I have my friends but it’s different she was like my mom, sister and best friend at the same time and I hated dad so much coz I know he was the reason why she left sure she had her heart broken because of that guy but she wouldn’t just leave like that. She would call at times but it’s different with her being next to me, good thing that I have Aiden beside me or else I’ll lose my mind leaving alone in this big penthouse that used to be unnie’s place. But lately Aiden’s been so off, and his sleep over’s tends to be lesser since last month and he was always busy.

 

Dad was so furious when I introduced Aiden as my boyfriend last month on my birthday masquerade ball that he organized for me. That night dad drove me off to my penthouse I thought that he’s doing it just because he wants a time with me, but who Am I kidding he told me to break up with Aiden because he’s not good for me and the fact that he’s a cop he hated him even more. Yeah right I brought him there to piss off my beloved father, did he even organize the party for me or for his friends and for business. The thing that I hate the most is when he announced that he’s marrying me off to god knows who, never! Good thing that Aiden hurriedly left that night they didn’t even had a chance to talk and never asked for Aiden’s name either, so rude. It was kinda strange because Aiden looks so upset and nervous and somewhat anger is visible in his eyes when he left but he said that they had an emergency at the head quarters. He would really be upset and it will add up on the awkwardness that we have between us if he knew what happened. I really hate dad, he said that AJ Liu will be here any time to meet me in person. Liu huh? Why does his surname be the same as Aiden’s? Coincidence maybe? Of course there’s lots of Liu’s in the world right.  I miss you oppa, I don’t get why he won’t open up to me, yes I call him oppa just like he wanted to but sometimes I call him by his Korean name Eun Young, and he calls me by my Korean name Soojung.

 

After I took my bath I decided to watch some movie, I couldn’t stop thinking about Aiden’s weird behavior ever since my birthday party he became strange, dad didn’t even talk to him that night so it couldn’t be dad. I was off to take a nap when the door bell rang, Who could it be? Aiden? No he’s busy; I lazily dragged my feet to the door “Siwon? What again?” I asked giving him my famous glare “Your father invited you for lunch” Siwon said and bowed at me. I led out a deep sigh what he wants again if it is about that stupid arrange marriage then he won’t get what he wants from me, never! Wait for me in the car I’ll just change my clothes and with that he drove to a fancy restaurant, “Follow me” Siwon mumbled and led us to a private room.  “Soojung” dad called and gave me a smile in front of him was another man I think with the same age of dad and h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter