'Tick Tock'

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

When you thought everything is going perfectly in place like they were supposed to be, things came crumbling down. I was so shocked after what dad told me over the phone, fear crept in every part of my being, and I thought of her ‘Soojung’. Thinking of losing her I was in the verge of crying I glanced to her direction, she looks so happy, and that smile, I wish I was the reason of her happiness, is it even possible? My heart ache even dad seems too happy, I can tell it in his voice, I honestly don’t know what to feel part of me was happy since Aiden is alive but a big part of me isn’t, should I let you go Soojung? Even she’s carrying my child it’s not a guarantee that she loves me right? Like she said, that night was a huge mistake, and now he’s back. I know dad never stopped the search for my brother, neither did Henry and the investigator that I’ve hired, but knowing dad it’s not surprising anymore.

 

 Soojung snapped me out from my thoughts; she has this worried look in her eyes, but not just that she was staring at me lovingly, is what we have real or am I just making myself believe that you love me too Soojung? But what she did made me change my mind, “baby what’s wrong?” she asked and tighten her hug on me, she soothed my back, then scanned my face, she gave me the same worried look when she saved me from drowning, the same warmth. Maybe, I can’t let you go that easily Soojung, I’ll just let you go if you ask me to, sorry Aiden but I’m standing my ground even if that means I’ll get hurt at the end.

 

I tried to conceal everything from Soojung, trying to act normal but I guess not I’m way being to clingy in the past few days with her I know, but I love it when she responds to every each of them the hugs, sweet gestures, and sleeping in each other’s arms, it seems surreal I know she isn’t vocal about what she feels but I should know right? I should know how she feels about me; I’m really losing my mind thinking about it, even with the baby it doesn’t mean that she loves me, she never said she loves me, sigh. It’s been my hobby to watch her sleeping but this fast few days I’ve been doing it for long hours, I couldn’t sleep well. It’s really bothering

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter