Three words

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

“Ooh, princess is blushing” Amber teased earning a painful pinch on his stomach as Soojung kept dragging him away from the store. “Aww, that hurts” he hissed as they both stopped from walking “Yah! Quit it dork” she said icily making Amber pout. “Good boy! Now forget what that Auntie said, Amber pouted even more making her smile, “In the future okay? I’m still pregnant with our first for god’s sake” she said blushingly looking away. Amber’s eyes widened from what he heard, his pout was now turned into a huge grin, but before he could even speak “Yah! I don’t want to hear it dork or else you’ll really get a beating from me” she said glaring at him. Amber raised his hands in defeat, “geez, I’m scared princess” he teased “you really should be” the princess said cockily dragging him “Now feed us, I’m really hungry and my feet hurts already Am” she whined cutely. Amber giggled, “From a violent glaring princess to a cute and whining one, so adorable” he thought amazingly.

 

Sica glanced at the wall clock and heaved a deep sigh, she checked her phone but to her dismay there’s not even a single text from Yuri. Fear and insecurity is starting to creep up in her head. Knowing Sooyoung’s past with Yuri is not helping either and lately her boyfriend has been spending so much time with his ex. She pulled her hair in frustration it’s almost lunch time but she seemed to lose her appetite to eat, everything is great between her and Yuri and just the other night the latter surprised her in a romantic candle light dinner. But she misses him, Mr. Liu assigned Yuri to help Sooyoung, so they had no choice. Remembering how Sooyoung clinged on Yuri’s arms earlier when the two headed to Busan makes her frustration grow even more, “Argh!” she blurted making her secretary jump on her seat, Sica gave her a don’t mind me glare and her secretary shivered at her glare and went back to work.

 

Yuri said they’re just friends but seeing how Sooyoung being all touchy and clingy to Yuri, makes her blood boil but she doesn’t want to show it to him, not even a little. Even though Sica my hide it and Yuri might not notice it Sooyoung knows that she’s being jealous, she’s not being the bad guy here but she wanted to test if Yuri is really over her. So she’s doing her best to get Yuri’s attention, Sooyoung’s not the type of girl who easily gives up, yes, her heart ached knowing Yuri’s now with Sica. She knows so well that it was her fault but she’s the type of girl that won’t easily give up without putting a fight. She knows it’s kinda late to get him back but she wanted to give it a shot. Yuri furrowed his brows looking at his laptop, the two are now at a café and Yuri’s trying so hard to finish all his work for the day. He knows so well that Sica’s being kinda cold to him these past days and he knows why, he’s been so busy lately and they’ve spent lesser time to each other but it’s work and Yuri’s a type of guy who’s dedicated to his work. He misses her so bad, and he wants to make it up to her.

 

He’s finishing the paper works coz he promised Sica that he’ll be home and they’ll have dinner together. Sooyoung was observing how Yuri’s so immerse in his work clearing as she sip on her latte “I’ve never seen you this serious when you work” she commented, Yuri just smirk and she find it y just like the old Yuri. She glanced at Yuri once more and thought how the lad changed after not seeing him for years. “Yul?” she called, “hmm?” he hummed in response “I just want to thank you for being friends with me again” she mumbled looking at him, at it made Yuri stop and stare at her too making their eyes meet.

 

The old Liu caressed his sleeping son’s face, how he longed for his son and seeing him lying on the hospital bed unconsciously makes his heart ache. “I’m sorry son” he mumbled bitterly, “please wake up Aiden, wake up, daddy misses you so much” he added with tears threatening to fall from his eyes. Unknowingly the ‘unconscious’ son clenched his fists tightly, “I’ll see you later son” the old Liu said kissing his forehead. As soon as his father left, he opened his fury reddened eyes, grabbing his watch on top of his bedside table, he pressed it’s side button and spoke. “I’m ready” he mumbled with determination in his eyes, “ok

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter