I think I...

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

Seeing Taeyon clinging on his arms when they arrived made me so jealous, I’m a girl and believe me she’s looking at him differentl.  I don’t like it and this dense stupid Amber is too dense too notice. She should have gone home but instead she joined the lunch, stupid Amber was forcing her to, how stupid and it really ruined my mood. I think he’s being too nice to her, I mentally rejoiced when Amber tried to feed me in front of unnie and Taeyon I was embarrassed but I love it and seeing how she reacted it’s too obvious. She totally flinched on what Amber did, she’s good in hiding but I was just observing her the whole time. I wasn’t feeling so well when Amber left and I felt bad for treating him that way but it’s his fault anyway! He should’ve brought me with him instead when I heard he will be alone with that girl my blood boiled and I was imagining her all over him, Aish! Unnie teased me for being too dependent on Amber, it’s just I can’t sleep without his scent and I can’t even eat properly without him joining me and most of all I was craving for his cooking so weird I know. A week without Amber and him without even calling or texting me made me so angry I was thinking of things like is he cooking for that girl too? What if that girl will seduce him hearing stories from unnie about that girl made me so worried and this jealousy is driving me insane, how could I feel this way anyway I’ve never felt like this before.

 

My conversation with Yuri never left my mind and maybe it’s true but I wanted to make sure of that first. When I learned that he was calling unnie instead of me I wanted to strangle him to death, but everything disappeared when I decided to call him that night, hearing his voice I felt at ease and he did apologize to me sweetly in return I told him to buy macaroon and lots of sweets. We almost spent an hour in that phone call until I fell asleep comfortably after hearing his voice.

 

Facing dad and Uncle Liu without Amber made me so nervous I really wished that he was there by my side to give them the news, but I’m thankful to unnie and Yuri oppa for being there, it was tough and I could feel the pressure once again. They’ve been asking me lots and lots of questions if Amber was here he would, but seeing their happy face when I told them I was pregnant made me happy. When Uncle Liu talked about the birthday ball my mind went somewhere else, Aiden, I know It’s been so long since I last visited him so I did it alone, I don’t know why but when I saw his grave I didn’t felt the sadness that I felt when I learned about his death.   I went there to like say goodbye to him, not with his memories it will always stay with me but I have to let him go, or maybe like Yuri oppa and unnie told me, I’m such in denial to admit that I already fell for Amber long time ago. Sigh, I don’t have the answers yet.

 

 I really did plan to surprise Amber at midnight, I bought the cake yesterday and stored it inside our fridge but he did bought something for me too, those cute maternal sleeping dresses which are so comfy for me how thoughtful right? I waited for the clock to strike twelve but it rained heavily and I was so scared because the thunder was roaring loudly, it’s always been my fear since I was a kid but I bravely went out of my room to go and get Amber. I feel so safe when he hugged me and intertwined his hands with mine as we walk to the room and even if the thunder is roaring loudly it didn’t scare me because he was there holding me tightly. I couldn’t explain the expression on his face I know he was surprised and I saw a glint of happiness in his eyes but when he realized that it was a birthday cake his face turned the opposite and it really pained my heart to see him crying.

 

I don’t know but when Amber cried his heart out I didn’t even think for a second that he’s weak, I think it’s so manly to see a guy cry. I never seen my dad cry even for once even when mom died, nor Aiden I’ve never seen him crying when he once talked about his mom. I’ve always thought that though men don’t cry but seeing Amber poured out his feelings on me I think he’s really a strong guy and I admired him so much for that. He’s been lonely all this time I mean I coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter