Just A Dream?

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

My body feels so weak; I opened my eyes and scanned the room seeing Amber’s back and as I called out his name he ran to my side worriedly. I smiled seeing the worried look on his face, remembering how mad he was at me last night. Last night, god, there’s so many things that happened in just one day and if Aiden hadn’t come to our house we wouldn’t be fighting like we were. I wanted to tell Amber so bad, I was beyond mad when he forced to kiss me after telling me that I’m just confused of my feelings that I should leave Amber.  Truth to be told I was so afraid of him at that moment but I couldn’t let it pass, I  slapped him hard from that kiss that he gave me I was caught off guard of his revelation and why would I ever leave Amber? How can I do that if I don’t even have the strength to walk away because I love him so much that his stupid brother wouldn’t accept the fact. He laughed at my face and when I motioned to slap him again “I know from the start that you love him, the way you look at him, the way you smile at him and how your eyes sparkles whenever you see him, I know so well Soojung” he mumbled and I was taken aback.“I tried ruining what you have, but I guess, I can’t coz what you have is far from what we had” he mumbled looking at me and from that moment I knew that Aiden had opened his eyes. “I’m sorry for everything, for hurting both of you, I was blinded” he mumbled and when he smiled I felt at ease, “I had to kiss you to know your real feelings, I know you’re not expressive so forgive me, but now I know” he continued and I raised my brows at him, kissing me is not the answer Aiden I gritted my teeth angrily, I love Amber, and I don’t need to prove that to anyone but to him understand! He raised his hands in defeat.

 

 

I wanted to tell him the exact thing that happened, what Aiden told me about his actions, which he came back for revenge; I was so shocked to learn about Amber’s dad being involved in their mom’s  murder case. It was too much to take how he fooled us making everyone believe that he don’t remember anything after that accident. I knew there was something about his actions, but never have I predicted that kind of scenario, I felt disappointed and most of all thankful of the events that had brought me and Amber together coz clearly, Aiden wasn’t meant for me all along. I’m glad everything happened for a reason and I wouldn’t want to change anything from how Amber and I met. But when I heard his plans, and how he promised me that he’s going to fix everything, knowing Aiden I know he’s man of his words and somewhat I felt at ease, but I don’t want Amber to be a part  of it.

 

 

Amber reached for my hands and held it warmly; “Hey” he cooed looking at me still with the worried look. “You scared my whole being Soojung, are you feeling okay now?” his brows knitted and it was the cutest thing ever. I’m fine stupid, sorry for making you mad and for hurting you I tear up remembering how hurt his face was and how he walked away from me if I wasn’t giving birth he would have left me right? Will you really leave me? I asked scanning his face for answers. “I’m sorry Soojungah I was just mad and I was super jealous” he mumbled as he looked down shyly. My tears turned into smiles and I pinch his arm, “Aww, I’m truly sorry” he insisted and I gave him a warm smile, I forgive you dork but I’m sorry too. He looked at me puzzled, I’m sorry coz I think I’m being selfish, I just want you to know that I didn’t kiss him. I was stunned when I felt his warm lips on m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter