Just Friends

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

AMBER’S POV:

 

I woke up and felt like a rock hit my head, and damn my body hurts like hell right now. I knew that what I did was stupid but what else can I do, I was hurt. I tried chasing her when she walked out of the room but how can I, dad wanted my explanation. It was pointless, how he looked at me, it’s like he never believe even a single word from my explanation. He’s my father right? Never have I ever disappointed him in any way, I’ve been doing all the things that he asks me to no questions no hesitations but how could he not believe me. That’s the point, even how much you do good things to others but once you messed up, the people around you will always remember the bad things you did and forget the good ones. I just couldn’t take it that’s why I asked him, are you even my father? What kind of father are you? The next thing I felt was the stinging pain that landed across my cheek. I heard Jess gasped in her seat, “How dare you talk to me like that, I’m your father” his voice roared inside the room. A father should trust his son’s words not by these fake pictures, I guess you never knew me at all ‘FATHER’, I saw how his jaw clench in anger I knew he was going to hit me again but then Hyung was there, he was always been there for me and then it hit me. He was never there, never, I stood up, and apologized to Jess before running after her.

 

 

My mind was blank and all I could think was to hope is that she’s haven’t left yet she can’t run right? Of course she couldn’t because of our baby. I thought that I could fix it but after what I saw my heart shattered even more. How they hugged, why Soojung? For all the times that we’re together, do you really think that I can do that, tears threatened to fall from my eyes but I swallowed the huge lump of my throat and held my tears. The way he held her hands, that should be me right? I should be the one holding her hand; I should be the one beside her not him, not my brother. Aiden looked at me and his stare and gesture says that I should get lost and she belongs to him, I don’t want to insist furthermore, and she clearly said that she doesn’t want to talk to me. When they both disappeared from my sight, I felt so weak, god why? Why am I hurting like this? I wandered driving around the city, just to clear off my mind, but the more I think of the scene earlier, my jealousy seems to eat me alive. Leaving the Ahjumma’s restaurant quite drunk I decided to take a stroll by the river, the cold breeze somewhat soothed the heaviness in my heart.

 

The city lights flickered brightly, my eyes landed on the yatch and so much for forgetting her for a moment. Flashback of me and her played on my mind, that night when I surprised her, the smile on her face, how she snuggled so close to me, how she looked at me but they were all just memories. A loud thunder roared from the dark starless sky, and just like my feelings I felt raindrops falling. Just like my tears the rain fell down endlessly, I don’t know but it felt so good that at least the sky is crying with me so I sat down and let the rain washed away all the pain that I’m feeling plus the fact that I’m already drunk didn’t help either, so I sat there and then Tae noona came.

 

 

Honestly the talk with noona really knocked some sense in me, but well I was stunned by her revelation. Seems like I’m not alone after all, love, it comes in all forms and different situations. I never believed in love until I met you Jung Soo Jung, I was afraid of it because seeing how dad suffered all through the years I told myself that I wouldn’t take the same path. Look where I am now, I knew so well what I’m getting into even before our marriage and Tae noona is right, this isn’t the time to give up, but for now ugh! let me rest I tried so hard not to show that I wasn’t feeling well in front of her earlier, I’ve done much trouble last night. God my head feels like it wanted to explode and I feel my whole body burning, I groaned as I twist and turn on the couch. Forcing myself to stand up, I walked like a dead man, geez the stairs, I climbed slowly and with each step I take I feel like I’m going to fall, my knees are too weak. If only you’re here Soojung, I shook my thoughts away reaching our bedroom my body gave away; I felt my body hit the soft mattress of the bed, just in time Amber.

 

I tried to open my eyes, but the lights are too blinding, god when will this headache stop feels like my world is spinning. I closed my eyes once more, but my ears perked hearing a familiar voice, hyung? I called “He’s fever won’t subside, I’m bringing him to the hospital” his voice full of wo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter