Ice cream date...

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

We both panted heavily after that rocking activity catching our breaths, Amber knows that I love him right? Why would I surrender myself to him like this, why would I initiate the moves, if only he’s not too dense. He told me he loves me earlier, I was about to say that I love him too, but the stupid didn’t even let me, I was kinda shy but I’m ready to say those words. Everything came naturally, a sight of sweaty Amber is so y, but he did all the work so he must be tired. He wrapped me in his arms, with our body I could still feel his warmth, it’s an amazing feeling to be this intimate with him. He leaned closer kissing my forehead “I love you Soojung, I love you too lil princess” he said in his sweet voice, my heart fluttered and I felt the baby move when he rubbed my tummy. I was smiling the whole time; I’ve never felt this complete, and in his arms I feel so safe, I feel that I’m complete. I snuggled closer to him and kissed his neck, I placed my head on his chest hearing his heartbeat, it’s like a symphony in my ears, like his heart is telling me I love you. I love you too Amber, I said shyly I feel my cheeks burning as I said those words to him, but there was nothing. Am? I said I love you, no response, Yah! Amber! I hissed only to find him sleeping, sigh, but he looks tired, sorry for tiring you dork I reached for his lips and kissed him. He stirred and smiled on his sleep, pabo! Aish, I hugged his waist tightly.

 

I tried to close my eyes but I couldn’t so I ended up admiring Amber’s sleeping face, you’re so handsome you know that. I caressed his face, running my finger on his nose, we will be parents soon Am, are we even ready? But honestly, I’m not worried coz I know you will be a great father, and I’ll try my best to be a good mom for you lil princess, I smiled rubbing my belly. It was already way pass eleven when my eyes started to feel heavy, and I unconsciously drifted to sleep. I don’t know how long we slept but it was the best and longest sleep that I’ve ever had, I smile looking how close our faces are and how he hugged me tightly. I glanced over the clock and uh oh, Amber’s so late already, but why not spent the rest of the day at home right? Besides he needs rest too, I was admiring Amber’s face memorizing every corner of it, damn his lips are so red. I leaned closer giving him a morning kiss, “Mngghh” he blurted “good morning to you too princess” he mumbled with his closed eyes.  “Soojung ah, five more minutes please” he pleaded, I nodded and he pulled me closer, I wasn’t able to sleep anymore feeling his bare body on mine, how can I sleep huh?

 

I manage to escape from Amber’s embrace, I’m really hungry and I think the little one is too. I rubbed my belly coz I felt her move inside, it made me smile as I was tossing the bacons on the pan. Oh, I guess she’s impatient too huh, just like mommy I chuckled at that thought, I squeaked as I felt someone grab me from behind. “Oh, jumpy princess!” he teased earning a smack from me, “Aw! Really you hit me with a spatula?” he pouted and flashed his puppy eyes. It’s your fault stupid! I said chuckling looking at his face, geez stop pouting I mumbled and peck him on the lips. Aish! This stupid! Does he always have to freeze whenever I kiss him or something? He blinked twice before he flashed his huge dorky grin, “what can I do to help you princess?” he asked, I pulled his hand guiding him to sit near the counter top. He looked at me puzzled Stupid, just sit and wait “but you’re pregnant, you sit, I’ll continue that” he protested. I’m pregnant but it doesn’t mean I can’t cook breakfast for you stupid! I shot a glare at him and he obeyed. He was watching me with loving eyes as I do my thing around the kitchen, I’m loving how he stares at me, I tried so hard to focus but how can I seeing how he stares at me makes me wanna melt at my standing. He makes me feel like I’m the most beautiful woman in the world. Yah! Amber stop staring at me like that, I pretended to be annoyed, “uh? Sorry princess, it’s just” he mumbled stuttering I raised my brows waiting for his words “you’re so breathtakingly beautiful Krys” he said blushing. Thanks, tell me something I don’t know I teased, but hearing what he said makes my heart flutter, he’s face turned so red and I couldn’t stop laughing.

 

I placed the pancakes on the plate and laid in front of Amber, dork the whip cream is inside the fridge, “okay princess” he mumbled his lips, “yum” he blurted and I laughed with his childishness. I was finishing up the last batch of bacons when Amber stood beside me, I looked at him and he was grinning at me widely I narrowed my eyes at him and I was startled when he wiped his hands on my face, yah! It was full of whip cream! Yah! You stupid! I tried to chase him but he was fast, “merong!” he blurted out laughing. Yah Amber! I whined and stomped on my feet, I smirked before I faked clutching my belly, ahh! I cried. Amber’s face was full of worry “Soojung ah? You okay?” he asked approaching me, “Soojung?” he called when I dipped my hands on the whip cream and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter