Nowhere

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

Soojung glanced at Amber who seems to be just poking the food on his plate; ever since that phone call he started acting different and she’s getting frustrated coz she can’t stand seeing Amber like this. Every time she asks him if he’s okay, he just gives her his dorky grin trying to act that he’s fine and made up some excuses that he’s thinking about work matters. She knows Amber never brings up or thinks about work at home or whenever they’re together, so he’s positively lying it’s already been a week. Ambers been sweeter to her, which is scaring her because it makes her feel like he’s gonna lose her. She was facing the mirror inside the bathroom when Amber came in “Hey, need help drying your hair?” he asked sweetly and Soojung nodded shyly. She loves how he’s treating her but still she can’t shrug off the feeling every time she looks in his eyes. It’s also been a week since whenever they sleep Amber would hug her body tightly like a kid who’s clinging to his mother dearly. It made her heart pound like crazy because Amber’s hot breath is sending some feelings that she’s trying to control whenever he’s close to her.

 

“Soojung” he called as they stay in the same position, she hummed in response “you know my real feelings for you right?” he mumbled burying his face on the crook of her neck making her shiver from the contact.Soojung don’t know what to say, Amber never open up this topic even before of course she knows and feels it and she loves every bit of it. She wanted to smack her head so bad when she pretended to sleep and let out a soft snore and her heart sank when she heard him sigh deeply. “I don’t really know what you feel for me Soojung ah, but I keep a little hope thinking that you love me too, sleep well my princess” he whispered and unknowingly tears fell from Soojung’s eyes as he heard his words.

 

  “Uncle, good evening” Yuri greeted Joseph Liu who flew back to Korea three days ago it was already twelve midnight when Yuri came after a short notice coming from Amber’s father. “Can I trust you Yuri?” the old man mumbled in a serious tone as he shift his gaze to Yuri who’s taken aback from his question, sure Amber told him about Aiden and they tried to reach Henry but there was nothing, the investigator that they hired was one step late from the news too, “Of course Uncle” answered, the two talk man to man and Yuri decided to stay at the mansion for tonight he called Sica that he can’t go back to her tonight. He couldn’t sleep after what the elder Liu told him, he thought of his lil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter