All of a sudden...

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV:

 

People were all dressed to kill, famous fashion designers in Seoul and some guests from New York, prominent people and famous fashion enthusiasts were gathered inside the hall. The fashion show was about to start and a certain couple was driving slowly enjoying the view as the passed by the Han River. Soojung was laughing her heart out, while her dork husband cracked up a joke “stupid” she mumbled and playfully hitting his arm. “Seriously Am, did you talked to Yuri oppa, I’m really worried about unnie even though she won’t tell me” Soojung mumbled worriedly. “They’ll fix it Princess, trust me, don’t worry too much, it’s not good for our lil one in here” he mumbled touching her tummy gently making her blush at his gesture, “she’s really growing too fast, I can’t wait to hold her in my arms” he mumbled and Soojung was melted seeing how his eyes glistened. Amber held her hands into his and Soojung heart leaped when he kissed the back of her hand, Soojung could only bow her head to hide her blushing face. “We’re late princess” Amber broke the silence “yeah, I know but it’s all worth it the dinner was great” she mumbled happily, “It was perfect coz I’m with the most beautiful girl tonight” Amber uttered looking at Soojung’s face. “Yah! Don’t sweet talk me!” Soojung pretended to be irritated but she was really happy deep inside.

 

The fashion show started Amber and Soojung came in late and the two quietly sat at the vacant seats at the back giggling. Yuri was stealing glances at a certain someone who seems to be physically there but her minds seems to wonder around. He smiled remembering how Sica looked at Sooyoung earlier and it gives him more courage. “You can do this Yuri” he convinced himself” he took a deep sigh before preparing for his part on the stage, Sooyoung forced him to and he wasn’t able to say no. Sica’s jealousy and insecurity took over her, she gaze at Sooyoung and took a deep sigh, while Tiffany and Taeyon look at their friend worriedly. When the fashion show ended Sica quickly left and was chased by Yuri, while on the other hand Soojung and Amber was enjoying their night talking with some friends and acquaintances, but not after Amber’s phone rang. Soojung eyed Amber from afar and watch his reaction change from time to time seeing his reaction she knew something was up. She waited patiently until the phone call ended and yawned, she’s indeed sleepy she glanced at her watch “time for bed” she mumbled to herself. Amber tried to compose himself, but no matter what he do he can’t, sweat was forming on his forehead even though it’s too cold inside the hall. He was still in disbelief; he just stared at the floor “Am? You okay?” a voice asked him worriedly her hand holding his. “Am? Baby what’s wrong?” hearing her voice and her words Amber was pulled out from his trance. “What’s wrong?” she asked with full worry in her voice “you look pale” she gasped and reached for his face, she cupped them making him look into her eyes. She was surprised when he suddenly hugged her; she smiled and hugged him back, “did something happen?” she whispered but he just shook his head and continued hugging her dearly like he was going to lose her. Soojung found it weird “Am, I’m sleepy now” she rubbed his back soothing and calming Amber’s senses. He put up a smile and face her flashing his dorky grin “let’s take you and lil princess home” he mumbled and Soojung smiled back warmly at him.

 

Both Yuri and Sica were gasping for air after their intense make out, he was smiling and she curved up a smile too. “Sica” he called breathlessly “I know we have lots of misunderstandings but I don’t wanna wait, be my girlfriend” Yuri mumbled looking straight to her eyes. Sica couldn’t believe what he just said instead tears were forming from her eyes, Yuri panicked “I’m serious, I’m not playing games Sica ah, don’t cry please” he blurted as he held her face. “Jerk!” she mumbled and hitting his chest “what about Sooyoung?” she asked worriedly. He chuckled and planted a kiss on her cheek making her blush “Ooh, my queen is blushing” he teased earning a glare from her. “Sica ah, I don’t, Sooyoung and I ended many years ago, she’s my past, but you” he paused “look at me” he made her face him their face was just few inch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter