Disarray

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Hot Kryber! :) KRYSTAL’S POV:   I don’t want this night to end, I don’t even know what happened but it feels like I’m with a whole new Aiden which I’m loving more I mean, don’t get me wrong I love him but sometimes I feel that he don’t love me as much as I love him and that’s been bothering me for a month now. It doesn’t matter anymore coz I feel so loved right now, never did he made this efforts for me. I find it weird but the way he treats me tonight, I really feel like his princess, it’s the first time he calls me that but I love it. When Aiden wrapped his arms around me I feel that all my defences broke at that moment, I mean I’m in the right age now the other night was the first time that we’ve been intimate but I but last night he was different, my worries were all washed away and I knew that I was ready and It was the most amazing thing that has ever happened between us. My heart couldn’t stop pounding so hard, I must admit that it hurts a lot when he was inside me even though he was so gentle still I felt the pain that the girls told me about the other day. But he was so caring and gentle and after the pain it felt so good, that I don’t even want him to stop. I woke up without his presence by my side, I knew it wasn’t just a dream coz I felt the pain down there and I feel so embarrassed seeing the red stains on the sheets, did he saw it? I mean, he knows that It was my first right? I was happy seeing his clothes, he’s still here, I tried so hard to not walk too much to lessen the pain down there I hope he won’t notice.   We’re having such a good time, I love the food and of course it’s the first time that I’ve received flowers from him, I’m not much of the flowers but it was so thoughtful and sweet. It’s his first time to take his off from work too, I really wanted to tell him about the arrange marriage but I don’t want to spoil the moment plus seeing him smile like this which is so rare, I don’t want to take that away. I was admiring his sleeping face I couldn’t help but smile, he’s really handsome and is it me coz I noticed that his body changed, his muscles are so hard even though his body is just proportional, remembering his body last night, damn he’s too y. I open my eyes after I dozed off,  I caught him staring at me lovingly and it was the cutest thing when he I saw how red his face was and turned away from me guess he was embarrassed. Then everything happened so fast that we couldn’t stop kissing and touching each other. It was getting lost in his touch again, but then the door bell rang interrupting our hot making out session, I quickly fixed his funny hair and he did the same to me.

 

 After the quick fix I hurriedly made my way to the door but I furrowed my brows as soon as I saw Henry, and I swear that he look like crap.   When Henry spoke I feel like I was going to lose my mind, is it some kind of a prank Hen? How could Aiden be dead when his here with me all night? I glanced at the couch once more he couldn’t be a ghost we just had it last night and I could feel him, his warmth it’s impossible. He explained everything then he told me Aiden was abducted by Lee and there was an explosion I couldn’t feel my heart anymore, “Hey what’s wrong?” Aiden came to me and seeing Henry’s reaction he was so shocked too. “Aiden! Oh my god bro!” he exclaimed and hugged him tightly. “But I clearly saw the explosion and some parts of the body, how? “Henry blabbered with his terrified expression.  “Aiden? Aiden Liu?” No, I’m Amber Liu, AJ Liu, I’m his twin brother, wait you know my brother? What’s happening here? And who are you?” he spoke with furrowed brows while I stand there in confusion.    I don’t know what to feel, so the whole time, we were together Aiden is oh my god! AJ Liu?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter