Grandparents arrival

I fell for 'LIU'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

KRYSTAL’S POV:

 

I don’t have a clue where he’s taking us, but it doesn’t matter it’s weird but I feel safe with him.  He looks so serious, and when I try to look closely I can see the difference between them then it hit me, Aiden is really gone. Last night Henry called and told me that there’s still no news and probably Aiden’s body was wash away by the strong current of sea water and it’s hopeless since it’s the yatch exploded in the middle of the vast water of East China Sea. I’m pushing myself to accept that Aiden is really gone, but I can’t teach my heart to forget him that easily. I know Amber must have felt the same, looking at his reaction at the dinner earlier he’s hurt deeply.

 

I admired how he still manage to be respectful in front of us, I felt a sting in my heart when he mentioned what I said to him that day and again I know I was wrong I hurt him. I misjudged him, and I said hurtful words, he’s right I don’t even know him I shouldn’t said those awful things. When the topic about his mother was brought up I felt his pain, I remember what it feels like to lose a mother, but the difference is mom loved us; even though she was taken away from us because of her illness at least she didn’t left us like what happened to Amber. Aiden is much luckier because he grew up with his mom now I pity Amber seems like his longing for his mother’s love and what he said about Aiden made me feel more guilty. What happened between us was really unplanned it just happened which is totally weird.

 

Not so long we returned to Seoul and he parked his car by the Han River, without any word he got out of the car and sat on the hood admiring the city lights. He seems to be in deep thought, but we still need to talk. I need to apologize and we need to figure out things between us, at least we need to be okay with each other if this marriage thing has no way out. Should I talk to him? Hey are you okay? I asked awkwardly. I really don’t know how to approach him but I was startled when he ruffled his hair and screamed so loud taking a deep breath as he landed his back on the hood of his car. I was shocked though but it made me smile, “sorry, it’s just my way to lessen the heavy feeling in here” he mumbled as he pounded his fists to his chest. I just hummed in response looking at the river and city lights, it’s beautiful and relaxing.

 

“My brother, what’s he like?” he mumbled looking at the dark sky. I told him how Aiden and I met, occasionally trying to decipher his reaction because he just listened silently. I told him everything that I like the most about him his hobbies and the things that I had observe for those months that we were together. I’m still mourning for what happened to him but why am I not crying?  Is it because someone’s listening to me, or maybe it’s because I’m starting to accept that Aiden might not be coming back again. “Thanks, he seems like a great guy like I imagined him to be” he finally spoke and standing up heading

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter