SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)-Third Episode (One Revelation)

SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)

-------------------------------------The day ends, and everyone is back to normal

Yhannie is back being her family’s only girl,

Yhan’s Mom: hey honey! Now you’re here! Common let’s have a girl bonding!

Yuan: (laugh) mom! Are you okay? If you want a girl bonding then you should bring me! Yhannie’s not a girl, she’s I mean His a boy! Haha!

Yhan’s Mom: ***became upset**

Yhan: (laugh) no mom, don’t listen to this paranoid.. Of course mom! I’ll accompany you! Girl’s bonding is a cool idea. Love it! (GRR!!! I’m dead)

----------------------------At Korea’s biggest mall--------

Yhannie is wearing his Pink mini dress, and she is really elegant everyone he passes by would stare at her like a goddess! Meanwhile, Minhwan is having department checks on their Mall! And Suddenly stops looking straight to this beautiful Girl, He was mesmerized and..

Minhwan: *on his mind* Leiyhan?

Yhan’s mom: how about this sweety? Do you like this pretty pink dress? You love pinks right?

Yhan: Oh yes mom! I love it, so lovely! J(on her mind: grrr.. what am I up to)

-Minhwan can’t stop looking to yhannie from far, and get himself a video. And then smile-

-----------------------Leejin’s House---------------------

Joonhi: hey, are you coming with us?

Jien: where?

Joonki: clubbing! Mom said we need to give you a date, or maybe a boyfriend when mom and dad comes back two weeks from now!

Jien: are you nuts?!

Joonhi: you are nuts! Mom is already suspecting that you are not in to this girl stuff, you’re mom’s only girl! You don’t like to upset her right? And even dad! Your friends should have thought about that at the first place!

Jien: I know you guys will help me, right? I’ll give you anything you like as always.

Joonki: yah~ do you want us dead? We told you that our helping capability has limits! You should met someone now! Or else mom will choose one for you, and you won’t be liking it.

Jien: (grrrr..!!!!!) Fine!! I’ll change!

Joonhi: be sure to dress like a girl, at least like a girl. (giggles)

------------Daejin’s

Daejin entered her room and…

Din: Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Din’s mom: Yes dear? Don’t you like it?

Din: A little mermaid inspired room, wow! Love it… (Grrrrr~!!!)

Din’s mom: why are you tearing?

Din: Mom, this are tears of joy! Haha!

Din’s mom: c’mon, wear this, you are Ariel! C’mon, you should not miss this Dad and I will be away for months so let’s have a party.

Din: yes! I mean.. yes, coming J

-----------------------Chaerin

Jaehyun: are you ok?

Chaerin: yeah! Where are you going? Aren’t you supposed to go in that conference?

Jaehyun: you are not coming, so I cancelled it. Instead I’m going clubbing with my friends, aren’t you going somewhere?

Chaerin: me? Oh not now, besides my friends are up to something too, so I’m going to stay here, and read.

Jaehyun: well ok, sis! Enjoy Jgot to go now. Bye!

----------------------------At the Club!

Leeyun: Jaehyun!! (hug)

-Jaehyun was shocked

Leeyun: oh I’m sorry.. haha! It’s been awhile Mr. 2ndhottest joining us for clubbing!

Jaehyun: (laugh) I should party sometimes, where are the others?

Leeyun: they are on their way…

Joonki: Guys!! Woah!!

Leeyun: with your sister huh?

Joonhi: we have a mission!

Jien: and we don’t need to talk about it!

Joonki: so where’s the 5thone? (laugh)

Wonbin: present! I’m maybe the 5thbut soon enough will be on top since all of you will go old. (laugh)

Jien: *good boasting skills huh*

Wonbin: and who we have… (SHOCKED) MY LOVE!!!!!! (HUG’s JIEN)

-and JIEN was also shocked!! Everyone else does.

Joonki: hey.. what the heck dude? This is my sister! Jien.

Wonbin: look what fate did to me!

Joonhi: what’s up?

Wonbin: Guys! The love of my life! JIEN! KIM LEEJIN!

-jien was indeed speech-less the whole time! And her brother’s were looking happy..

Jien: I better go! Wrong club I have here!

-joonhi followed jien

Joonhi: hey! We are here for something important!

Jien: not today! I’m not spending my time with that bustard! Going home bye! (walked out)

-Wonbin followed jien-

Wonbin: My Love!! Wait…

Jien: So unlucky fate just gave me! Go away! (jien rode a taxi home)

-Wonbin just wave goodbye and head straight to the club

Jaehyun: how was it? (giggles)

Wonbin: as always.. yah, why didn’t you tell me  she’s your sister!

Joonki: and as if we know she’s the one you’re talking to.

Joonhi: don’t worry we are helping you out, now that we know she is our sister. Haha!