-It's the BET- Part 2

SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)

-------------------------------------SOMEWHERE IN THE SECRET HEAD QUARTER

Seunghyun is staring on his cell phone

Jonghun: any problem?

Seunghyun: nothing hyung, don’t worry!!

Jonghun: since that date with that SoGi girl you are something new… weird!! Do you like her that much???

Seunghyun: *laugh* just what are you talking to hyung, gangster, mafia leaders don’t talk that way -__-

Jonghun: you know our status Seunghyun-a…

Seunghyun: I’m not in love okay?

Jonghun: then why do you have to keep in touch with her? Everyone else is out, you can tell it to me, not as someone as higher leader to you but as a brother…

Seunghyun: you are more weird than me hyung!!!

Jonghun: I did experience that too!!! *laugh*

Seunghyun: really? How?

Jonghun: *smiles* not until you say yours…

Seunghyun: yah!!! >< okay fine, well, I do like her!!! But it’s just that, I found her really charming…

Jonghun: *laugh* but…? You can’t pursue because you are a gangster???

Seunghyun: no, she likes someone---

Jonghun: oh--- that’s a problem, but really? *hahaha* is it possible for that girl to like someone? I mean she is really aloof to everyone, except for her friends, honestly I thought how on earth you had this chance to talk to her!! XD

Seunghyun: never mind… but she is just history now!!! I just want to be focus on my reality! Yah!!! Tell me yours!

Jonghun: *laughs again* weird guy! Fine! Well, I did fall in love for so many times, but this is our fate so we had to accept it…

Seunghyun: so many times? Woah!! You are crazier…

Jonghun: I told you, but that’s when I couldn’t accept that I am one of what we are today…

Seunghyun: why did you not fight for your love?

Jonghun: fighting or not I can’t change anything^^ that’s how simple it is, enough!! *smiles* let’s forget this day :)

------------Daejin was a walking alone and doesn’t know where she’s going… meanwhile when the girls meet up

Jien: does anyone of you saw Daejin?

Yhan: *sigh* never mind where she’s going, maybe she’s up to something, may be about that bet or something!

Jien: alright!!

Rin: I have a session with Lee Hongki; call me when something’s up to alright?

Jien: got it!! I’m going… you Yhannie?

Yhan: you go first… I’m up to something…

Jien: alright, see you!

---------When everyone was gone, Yhannie went to the field exactly the field where the Ring was been thrown…

Yhannie’s POV: from the 6thfloor in that corridor, I know it land here somewhere, ahhhh!!! How would I see that small thing!!!!! Ridiculous!! I don’t believe I’m doing this!!! Damn this bet!!! And damn that black mail!!! ><

*********1 hour later******** when suddenly…

Minhwan: Hey bear, I’ve been looking at you from far for an hour ago, what are you looking for?

Yhannie: if you weren’t crazy enough to throw that ring, then I wouldn’t be finding that thing here!!! Duh!!!

Minhwan: why do you need to find it? That’s nothing!!! It’s useless!!!

Yhannie: stop sulking!!! If you want to be alive then shut up!!!!!

Minhwan: seriously bear, stop it!!!

----Yhan is not listening…

Minhwan: Fine, I’ll be watching you here *standing still*

-----15 minutes later…

Yhan: I give up, just buy a new one!!!!!

Minhwan: buy a new one? What for?

Yhan: arrrhgggghhh!!!!

Minhwan: I said why buy a new one?

Yhan: because…… ahhhh… because my… my ring, will no longer has it symbol since yours was lost…

Minhwan: **blushed** ahhhh, who told you I lost mine?

Yhan: what? *slightly angry*

Minhwan: I did not throw the ring, I just fooled you… ^^ I’m so touch bear, you will find the Ring for me…

----After hearing that from Minhwan, Yhan’s temperature is about to burst, she is too upset!!! And angry!!!! Yhan, was stood still..

Minhwan: bear, I’m sorry… I just did that so that…

Yhan: you!!! * Kick Minhwan’s legs***  You stay out of my life!!!!! I will kill you!!!!!

----Yhannie walked out from that place!!! Minhwan immediately followed even his legs were hurting so bad, Yhan rode her car… and Minhwan tried to get in the way… but Yhannie is willing to hit Minhwan with her car, Minhwan immediately get’s off from the way, and Yhan drove her car at full speed…

Meanwhile………………

Wonbin: my love, I want to take you home? Can I?

Jien: I brought my car with me …

Wonbin: then I’ll drive you home… *smiles*

Jien: and your car?

Wonbin: it can wait ^_^

Jien: fine!!! *Jien throws the key and Wonbin immediately catch it :))

Wonbin: how’s my love’s day?

Jien: bored…

-----Suddenly a car runs too fast that almost hit them…

Wonbin: what the!!!

Jien: that’s Yhannie’s car!!! I’ll drive!!! Change sit!!! C’mon!!!

Wonbin: what? No I’ll drive!!!

Jien: Now!!! *shouting and Wonbin can’t do anything*

Wonbin: yah!!! Don’t drive too fast…!!!!

Jien: let’s give Leiyhan a race!!!! This is fun!!! *and Jien step on and drives at a very full speed*

----the scene was like a movie, they were chasing each other…

Yhan’s POV: ah! Jien wants a race huh!!! Try me…

----Wonbin was really nervous about it… and can’t help shouting!!!

*** Finally arrived at a dead end, Jien arrived 6 seconds earlier that Yhannie

Jien: Don’t get out of the car *Referring to Wonbin who’s really dizzy*

Yhan: nice game!! *gave Jien a 1000$* almost beat you

Jien: I told you, you can’t! *laugh*

Yhan: seems like you brought a little coward with you…

Jien: huh, part of the bet!!! I’m going!!! Bye!

-----inside the car

Jien: yah!!! Do you still want to take me home, or me? Taking you home *laugh*

Wonbin: Such a bad girl, let me drive, I’ll take you home!!! I won’t ever ride a car with you driving!!!

Jien: whatever!!!!