Continuation..2

SOFT ROCK (F4 Girl Version)

 

Meanwhile

Jien*s POV:

Aishhh!! Jien-a!! don’t be weird okay!!! As if everyone know?! The only one who knows is you.. even Wonbin doesn’t know!!! So why are you acting like this..??!!!

Jien: that’s right.. what the hell!! I shouldn’t be so immature!!! And its just a kiss… a sinful kiss!!! Yeah that’s right!!!

---Jien hurriedly went out from their head quarters and directly headed to her class, along the corridors she met Wonbin..

Jien: *WTf!!! Be calm jien… don’t be affected,, be normal*

Wonbin: my love?

Jien: ha.. ah—what.. what do you want?

Wonbin: my love.. im really sorry… I will do everything for your forgiveness,, if you want me to find that girl then I will… I will make her tell you shes sorry…

Jien: Yah!! Wonbin-a! its not a big deal, okay? I m-mean it’s a big deal but… its past, im out of it… as long as it doesn’t happen again.. and I don’t want you talking about it again.. understand?

Wonbin: *eyes sparkling* I get.. I understand my love!!! thank you!!!

Jien: alright, let’s go were late..

At the end of the classes..

Seunghyun: lets go..

Daejin: where?

Seunghyun: to the place where you promise youll accompany to, right?

Daejin: did i?

Seunghyun: yeah!! Let’s go now!!

Daejin: aisshhh… you!! Alright!! Wait me in your car ill change clothes first… see you.. don’t make me wait!! ><
Seunghyun: yes mam!!!

--daejin already go

Jaejin: do you really want her life miserable huh?

Seunghyun: excuse me?

Jaejin: I told stay away with her, you will only get her into trouble!!

Seunghyun: me? As If I let that happens! Im not like you jaejin, what would you do huh? Don’t talk too much about miserable, aren’t you the one who made her like this?

Jaejin: what are your motif, I know you… I know you have this bad plans on her.. a mafia guy like you..

Seunghyun: what? Don’t you believe me? I loved her… and not like you, im here to protect her, and I won’t hurt her.. stop forbidding me, because as I can see, you are nothing to her right now… so stop interfering..

Jaejin: you don’t know exactly what your doing… stay away from her!!!

Seunghyun: aren’t you a little bit possessive, you don’t own her… you even push her away… so you stay away from her, get it? Excuse me..

--Jaejin was left speech-less

---meanwhile in the parking lot

Din: yah!! Where have you been? I told you not to make me wait!! ><

Seunghyun: yah! Stop being impatient,, jaejin just confronted me that’s why…

Din: O_O huh??!! What do you mean?

Seunghyun: the plan Is working… he just warned me to stay away from you…

Din: Waaaa!!!! So this is working!!!! Aigooo!!! Then we have to do this more…

Seunghyun: see? Trust the genius guy… that’s me..

Din: yah., whatever!! So where are we going?

Seunghyun: to a mall..

Din: what?

Seunghyun: just sit back..

--at the mall

Seunghyun: help me buy some clothes, like being normal.. 2months quite long though…

Din: what do I know about this?! Well fine,.. hey, gangster…

Seunghyun: its seunghyun

Din: alright.. seunghyun it is… well, we are going to the fieldtrip okay?

Seunghyun; and then, since im a normal guy then ill be doing this for you then perhaps, I should really following you…

Din: then good.. you see, the bets over in that span of time.. fieldtrip will be 2 months and the bet should end there.. so we need to hurry this up

Seunghyun: really? Then alright. No problem :D

Din: tsss!! So lets choose your shirts now…

Seunghyun: sure…

--the two were really enjoying the time together..  meanwhile

Hongki: lets go!!!

Chaerin: huh? Where?

Hongki: lunch time.. your promise..

Chaerin: Oh.. fine… lets go..

Hongki: sure…where are we going?

Chaerin: shut up just follow me…

Hongki: okay…

---they stop by to a very expensive restaurant

Hongki: we are eating here?

Chaerin: why is there any problem?

Hongki: isn’t it so expensive here?

Chaerin: yah!! Relax its not you who will pay, right? Me.

Hongki: but.. ah fine

--they went inside..

Hongki: why do we need to be in this very isolated place?

Chaerin: this room is only for Sogi.. you know we don’t like to mingle with other people outside, its better if we can be as private..

Hongki: tsss.. rich brat..

Chaerin: why are you so full of complaints?! >_< if you don’t like this way then don’t! lets just go then

Hongki: nevermind, lets stay..

Chaerin: Hongki-a!!

Hongki: what?

Chaerin: are you going to the fieldtrip?

Hongki: no..

Chaerin: what? Are you out of your mind? You have to.

Hongki: and just why?! You command like you are my boss.. huh?! Who do you think you are!!!

Chaerin: me? Who? Im Chaerin, the one who can kill anytime I want too..

Hongki: huh.. I told you to stop bullying me whenever you are with me right? You when it comes to me is just my student.. remember that you—

Chaerin: ah.. whatever stop talking s!!! Yah!! Please come to the fieldtrip

Hongki: why would i? two months touring around would be a waste of time and money.. better I read and then I learn..

Chaerin: tsss!!! Learn,,read whatever!! Yah… please, ill cater everything… just come..

Hongki: yah!! Kim Chaerin!!! No.

Chaerin: Hongki-a.. what would I do to make you come?

Hongki: nothing… and what makes you so eager to make me come in that fieldtrip?

Chaerin: *to break your heart and win the bet you idiot* I just want you there!!!

Hongki: No…

Chaerin: please Lee hongki I want you there… I want.. please?

Hongki: what would I do to stop asking me to come..?

Chaerin: *sighed* then you don’t want this… *pouts* you see, its my first time to join in that fieldtrip.. and almost all of me first time were spent with you…so I want you to be there..

Hongki: *bothered* yah!! The expenses for my fieldtrip is free, but the allowance would not.. so don’t expect me to waste money when we tour around….

Chaerin: *smiles widely*bingo* yes!!! Promise :D thank you!!! ^_^

Hongki: aigooo… you and that attitude… but my sister.. shell be left out..

Chaerin: I can hired someone to take care of her, don’t worry… and two months won’t be that long..

Hongki: aigoo.. it feels like im gonna die paying all this bet from you..

Chaerin: what? Debt?

Hongki: yah… we are talking about big amount of money here, so you cant just give that to me…

Chaerin: are you really misinterpreting me?!! Your under estimating me?

Hongki: its not that.. you know.. you and me, are totally different and… I don’t like the way it is …

Chaerin: Yah!!! Your pissing me off really…… its not a debt okay? Its… a compensation..

Hongki: for what?

Chaerin: for  being a good a---to-tutor.. yah! That!

Hongki: so will I be your tutor for the rest of your life then? *smiles*

Chaerin: *WTF!! What are you smiling at?* HAHAH!! If you want.

Hongki: that’s impossible…

Chaerin: why?

Hongki: its impossible for me to take your attitude that long..*quite laughing*

Chaerin: as if I like that.. *smiles*

Hongki: *blushing* Lets eat!!!